Photo

Canis Mesa Off-Road

29 replies to this topic
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:22 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 25 February 2014 - 03:22 PM.

Is the Off-Road version of the Mesa rare?

I'm not talking about the Merryweather one.

I've just never seen a variation of this one before when i took it to LSC i didn't have any options to remove or change the bumper or anything just the preformance

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

aren't there like 6 versions of this vehicle?

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:24 PM

Yeah but i've never seen one like this though and all the ones i've been in never said off-road

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

Its just an normal hex edited sp to mp vehicle. Body value set to 0 with roll cage off.

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

Yeah but i've never seen one like this though and all the ones i've been in never said off-road

what class do they belong to

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:32 PM

I don't know i just found it sitting at LSC in Blaines County so i got in it and though it looked cool.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:34 PM

Its nothing special, like i said, its just an edited vehicle from sp to mp.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:34 PM

That is the MW Mesa. It's listed as the Mesa Off-road. And it's just had the cage removed either through LSC glitch or Save Editor.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:36 PM

I heard you the first time.

Why did you feel the need to repeat yourself?

• siray likes this

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

There are currently 5 actual versions of the Mesa:

1. The military "crusader"

2. Civilian open top

3. Civilian hard top

4. Merryweather open top

5. Merryweather hard top.

All other versions you see are hex/ISO modded.

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

I don't know i just found it sitting at LSC in Blaines County so i got in it and though it looked cool.

no,the ones that aren't off-road,what class are they

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:39 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 25 February 2014 - 03:39 PM.

Sigh, you asked about it, so i tell you exactly what you needed to hear yet you didn't respond back and still act like a toddler who for the first time in his life saw a rainbow WOW MW Messa, no cage VERY WOW so special such nice. Was just trying to help you with the info Ignorant douchebag.

• Cincy32 and siray like this

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:39 PM

Like Ninja_Gear said, it is a regular MW Mesa with the roof changed by a save editor. Pretty rare as you need to glitch it in to online but it's not hard to do if you want to.

You probably got lucky and snagged it before someone put insurance and a tracker on it.

I had that one for a but but like the one with the hard top roof and no cage better.
  • Ninja_Gear likes this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:42 PM

The Off road Mesa is the Merryweather Mesa. The one in the OP screenshot just has it's roll cage removed by way of save/hex editing.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

Hahaha, some poor sod was obviously doing the SP to MP glitch with his newly edited MW Mesa, and OP stole it! Sucks for that guy!

• siray likes this

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

so it is special then 

• Blingy likes this

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:07 PM Edited by siray, 25 February 2014 - 04:08 PM.

Sigh, you asked about it, so i tell you exactly what you needed to hear yet you didn't respond back and still act like a toddler who for the first time in his life saw a rainbow WOW MW Messa, no cage VERY WOW so special such nice. Was just trying to help you with the info Ignorant douchebag.

please fight some more,for the sake of this popcorn in my hand

• Ninja_Gear likes this

Cant-B-Faded
  • Cant-B-Faded

"...apparently seeking revenge..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:08 PM Edited by Cant-B-Faded, 25 February 2014 - 04:25 PM.

Why do you need to post stupid sh*t like this? I'm sure you've seen this vehicle plenty of times on these very forums. Attention?

• Ninja_Gear likes this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

People mess this up so bad.

The one in the first post is a merryweather mesa.

Theres only two different mesas.

Mesa

Merryweather Mesa

Mesa has: Open Top version, Closed Softtop Version

MW Mesa: Open Top, Closed Hardtop and rollcages.

Lifted (offroad) mesa's are modded merryweather mesas

Everything else is either the rollcage MW one or the regular mesa.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:31 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 25 February 2014 - 04:32 PM.

Why do you need to post stupid sh*t like this? I'm sure you've seen this vehicle plenty of times on these very forums. Attention?

No i haven't that why i asked and like everybody else is saying it was a save edited mesa that somebody was messing around with that doesn't spawn in the free roam so no i haven't seen this one before.

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

And I just learnt a whole lot about Mesa's. I use to have one, I remember stealing it from somewhere whilst escaping the police and driving it into my Garage. I eventually sold it as I didn't know they were uncommon. Hell I didn't even know there were different varieties. I always learn something from these threads. Thanks lads.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:48 PM

including modded versions, there are 8 variations of the Canis Mesa. 2 are standard, 2 are covered in snow, 2 are mercenary transport, and the other 2 are modded versions of mercenary transport, only available through modding/glitching, or from other players.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

And I just learnt a whole lot about Mesa's. I use to have one, I remember stealing it from somewhere whilst escaping the police and driving it into my Garage. I eventually sold it as I didn't know they were uncommon. Hell I didn't even know there were different varieties. I always learn something from these threads. Thanks lads.

You USED to be able to store the Military one that you get from pegasus but not anymore.

You would order it then take it to LSC and put a tracker on it then it became yours but now you have to glitch it into your garage if you want it

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

You USED to be able to store the Military one that you get from pegasus but not anymore.

You would order it then take it to LSC and put a tracker on it then it became yours but now you have to glitch it into your garage if you want it
you can't even do that anymore. Its on the Blacklist, so if it receives a tracker in any way, shape, or form, the tracker is automatically removed.

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

I think mine was just a plain one as I was able to mod it and store it. Didn't even know the Military jeep was a Mesa. Thanks man, I'm going to have a look at some when I get internet back. If you have Xbox I'll shout you some Xbox Account money if you want just hit me up. Use it on cash cards or games or music.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

you can't even do that anymore. Its on the Blacklist, so if it receives a tracker in any way, shape, or form, the tracker is automatically removed.

Yup, even if you get it into your garage, your garage will erase the vehicle.

Pusher87
  • Pusher87

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

I have those 2 and mine were brought in by someone with a modded playstation. Mine was edited to have the suspensions behave like it wasn't lifted in a sense so mine hardly flips over unlike the merryweather mesa. OP got lucky and obviously took one that someone was glitching in. If OP makes any claim that the mesa spawned on its own or that it was an invite only lobby than he or she is full of buffalo dung.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:18 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 25 February 2014 - 05:20 PM.

If OP makes any claim that the mesa spawned on its own or that it was an invite only lobby than he or she is full of buffalo dung.

& Did i say that?

I found it at the LSC in Blaines County so i think i got to it before whoever was bringing it in was able to get to it.

Come to think of it i drove past somebody as i was driving away with it

I would have loved to hear there reaction when they saw me drive by if it was his mesa cause i know bringing them into public sessions isn't that easy.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:26 PM

I think mine was just a plain one as I was able to mod it and store it. Didn't even know the Military jeep was a Mesa. Thanks man, I'm going to have a look at some when I get internet back. If you have Xbox I'll shout you some Xbox Account money if you want just hit me up. Use it on cash cards or games or music.
the plain Military jeep isn't a Mesa. Its a Crusader. Sure, it looks like a mesa, but by name in the disk files it is a a Crusader.

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

If OP makes any claim that the mesa spawned on its own or that it was an invite only lobby than he or she is full of buffalo dung.

& Did i say that?

I found it at the LSC in Blaines County so i think i got to it before whoever was bringing it in was able to get to it.

Come to think of it i drove past somebody as i was driving away with it

I would have loved to hear there reaction when they saw me drive by if it was his mesa cause i know bringing them into public sessions isn't that easy.

They're stupid for doing SP to MP in a public session and deserve to have their vehicle taken anyways.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users