share your theories on death

80 replies to this topic
Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Supralux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

I'm not talking about the 'matter',as you say it's just rotting meat, what about the 'electrical' (?) spirit... as in the debunked Spiritism.

So the Bunko artists (Mediums) can't 'communicate' but It's possible the 'Energy' is still there looking for a new host... :)

Which might explain the alleged Ghost sightings?

I thought you were talking about the kind of rebirth Buddhists believe in. They don't believe in souls and they think we are all one and after death you become another being (your matter gets recycled). I've got nothing to say about your view except that it is unlikely that your memories and personality remain after death. Brain damage can make you lose your memory, the ability to speak English or to recognize faces, and yet people think that after the brain dies completely (when you die) your memories remain unscathed.

I think that human gullibility explains ghost sightings.

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

You know how your life flashes before your eyes when you die?

Well, what if everytime you die, you just start your life over again and try to get a better score the next go around.

If so, I'd say I'm on my 4th or so try.

I'd like to believe something similar,you wake up in an alternate universe with the memory of your previous life.

• 018361 and universetwisters like this

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

Only drives V8s.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

Well, what if everytime you die, you just start your life over again and try to get a better score the next go around.

I'd like to believe something similar,you wake up in an alternate universe with the memory of your previous life.

That's probably what the afterlife is. You move into an alternate universe with everybody else who passed.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

That's probably what the afterlife is. You move into an alternate universe with everybody else who passed.

The afterlike makes as much sense as heaven and hell. I don't believe in it. No solid evidence has ever been proven.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:48 PM

That kinda fits the description of Heaven, or at least what I perceived it to be.

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

Only drives V8s.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:35 PM

The afterlike makes as much sense as heaven and hell. I don't believe in it. No solid evidence has ever been proven.

As of right now there is no evidence showing whether or not an afterlife exists.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:24 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 01 March 2014 - 12:37 AM.

I'm not really afraid of death itself.... What I'm scared of is my mom (really my only family) and how my best friends will handle my demise. I was really sick for a while and there was a point when I realized I was likely going to die before my health recovered. (It never really has) I was sure to write a will, make sure that my wishes were taken care of because as sick as I was it was a good idea. As for an afterlife. I think there is a place for reward and a place for punnishment for the life we lived, I'm just not sure if it will be a eternal afterlife

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

Non-existence is scary.

no it's not.

if you don't exist then you don't know that you don't exist... because you don't exist. so there's nothing to be afraid of.

it was just like that time before you were born. remember that? remember how scary it was? of course you don't. exactly.

when you die, I would have to say that it's about 99% likely nothing happens.

you just sleep and never wake up. the brain is dead because the oxygen no longer supplies it. the brain = the mind, and the mind = the person.

dead mind, dead person, the end. the lights turn off, the curtains close, the show goes on without you.

you can believe that you'll have this magical transportation to a place populated by your dead relatives and dead cats and dead dogs where you can all be together and dance in the clouds for eternity, but that's wishful thinking at best.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:47 AM

Non-existence is scary.

no it's not.

if you don't exist then you don't know that you don't exist... because you don't exist. so there's nothing to be afraid of.

it was just like that time before you were born. remember that? remember how scary it was? of course you don't. exactly.

I was crying like a baby, man. What do you mean it wasn't scary?

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cnt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:48 AM

All I know is that nigga's live and nigga's die. You live by the gun you die by the gun, k'naw'msayin'? Ride or get rolled on, hommy! You lead a thug life you go to hell, you lead a snitch life and you go to heaven. They say the good die young 'dough so I don't know what to think. There 'aint no afterlife, so enjoy yo' time on 'dis hurr planet!

• El_Diablo likes this

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

All I know is that nigga's live and nigga's die. You live by the gun you die by the gun, k'naw'msayin'? Ride or get rolled on, hommy! You lead a thug life you go to hell, you lead a snitch life and you go to heaven. They say the good die young 'dough so I don't know what to think. There 'aint no afterlife, so enjoy yo' time on 'dis hurr planet!

• BarelyLegal likes this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:51 AM

-snip-

Guess he didn't live that life. Bitch ass nigga.

Watch the video before you call me a racist, mmkay?

• El_Diablo and BarelyLegal like this

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:01 PM

"If I was dead, you could bang me all you want. Who cares? Dead body's like a piece of trash. I mean, shove as much sh*t in there as you want. I won't care. Fill me up with cream. Turn me into a cannoli. Make a stew out of my ass. What's the big deal? Bang me, eat me, grind me up into little pieces, throw me in the river. Who gives a sh*t? You're dead, you're dead." -Frank Reynolds

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

And to think that I was pretty happy when I woke up this morning. Met a nice girl last night. Managed not to act like a f*ckin' robot. Got her number (god only knows how I managed that), walked her home and started thinking about all the nice possibilities on my way home. But of course, I had to log in here and read about how f*ckin' fragile happiness is, and how nothing matters in the end.

Thanks, guy!

• Yolo Swaggins likes this

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

A real, talking rabbit!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

what do you think happens when you die?

You stop breathing of course.

In all seriousness, I kind of believe in the reincarnation thing. It's comforting at least - compared to eternal nothingness.

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homeboy

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

it's easy your brain shuts down for whatever reason then your whole body gets recycled by nature. it's kind of sad i admit. the theory that there is something beyond this is kind of attractive everyone wants to live forever but 99% this is the truth doods. :|

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Lord of the Nipples

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

Non-existence is scary.

no it's not.

It wasn't scary because our thoughts and emotions weren't properly developed when we were in our mother' womb. Most of us will live for 80 or 90 years, and we're already thinking of death in our 30s. That's the scary part. We wake up everyday. Imagine that stopping and not knowing which day will be your last. I mean.. if I knew when exactly I was going to die, I would have everything sorted out and planned. All of the grudges in the past would be fixed and all debts would be dealt with. Unfortunately, it happens. I just don't want to fall out with my friends or my family, and then die. That will be my last event. And of course, I can't help if I fall out with someone.

@ The Green Sadler - I see it as this. If evidence isn't proven, then it doesn't exist. In order for something to be real, evidence has to be laying on the table. You don't really need evidence for things to be fake, full of fairy dusty. If evidence for the support side isn't shown, then it surely doesn't exist. Plus - many scientists and doctors can explain how these "afterlife" and "last dream" effects occur.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Lord of the Nipples

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

Non-existence is scary.

no it's not.

It wasn't scary because our thoughts and emotions weren't properly developed when we were in our mother' womb. Most of us will live for 80 or 90 years, and we're already thinking of death in our 30s. That's the scary part. We wake up everyday. Imagine that stopping and not knowing which day will be your last. I mean.. if I knew when exactly I was going to die, I would have everything sorted out and planned. All of the grudges in the past would be fixed and all debts would be dealt with. Unfortunately, it happens. I just don't want to fall out with my friends or my family, and then die. That will be my last event. And of course, I can't help if I fall out with someone.

@ The Green Sadler - I see it as this. If evidence isn't proven, then it doesn't exist. In order for something to be real, evidence has to be laying on the table. You don't really need evidence for things to be fake, full of fairy dusty. If evidence for the support side isn't shown, then it surely doesn't exist. Plus - many scientists and doctors can explain how these "afterlife" and "last dream" effects occur.

Death is a necessary end that will come when it comes. There is no point on dwelling on it. The only thing you can do is live your life.

Panz
  • Panz

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

Maybe this guy can give us some info?

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

Non-existence is scary.

no it's not.

Death is a necessary end that will come when it comes. There is no point on dwelling on it. The only thing you can do is live your life.

I'm not disputing that death won't happen. As I've said before, it will happen. For me and some others, it's scary coming to an end like most things in life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users