Photo

I landed In bad sports ahhhh

41 replies to this topic
CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:02 AM Edited by CarimboHanky, 26 February 2014 - 06:04 AM.

bad sport system got broken with patch 1.10, before this patch it was close to impossible to enter bad sport, now its way to easy to enter.

but once youre in you simply get dunce cap and continue to play with other players like if nothing happened.

switch session a couple times and you would receive the message that you have been forgiven.

i have been jumping in and out of bad sport since patch 1.10!

like i always say, bad sport shouldnt exist in first place.

but since its here it should only apply if i destroy PVs and dont have money to pay insurance.

im not hurting no one by blowing up their car and paying for the replacement.

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:26 AM

So its still active??? weird, i was under the impression it doesnt exist or is impossible to get in, as is im blowing up PV's like its going out of fashion and always get the warning but never get put in BS lol.

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:13 AM

Bad sport needs to be tweaked. 

Only people who blow up other player's PV's and can't pay the insurance should receive bad sport penalties.

Or people who blow up other player's PV's and can't pay the insurance suffer greater bad sport penalties; not longer,..just greater, as in it takes far fewer PV's to get bad sport when you don't pay insurance policies.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:15 AM Edited by CarimboHanky, 26 February 2014 - 07:16 AM.

So its still active??? weird, i was under the impression it doesnt exist or is impossible to get in, as is im blowing up PV's like its going out of fashion and always get the warning but never get put in BS lol.

yeah its active, kinda broken like i said before.

just today i entered bad sport again, 30 days but i switched session like 3 times and received the pardon. i dont even remove the dunce cap as i know ill go back in no time.

gotta stop blowing up those pvs.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:16 AM

What's weird is that I can still free roam with "good" players. I just can't do activitiesy

Be happy you can at least do that. I have a hard time 80% of the time playing with anyone in bad sport. Sometime I get lucky and get a full lobbies but thats rare.

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:19 AM Edited by Sushi__Wolf, 26 February 2014 - 07:20 AM.

I'm not
Moaning
Or complaining
I just wish I wasn't better than everyone maybe if they killed me first I wouldn't be there

^^ this guy is too über bruh thank goodness rockstar put him in segregation or we would all be dead.. 2m5173n.jpg
  • ten-a-penny likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:20 AM

What's weird is that I can still free roam with "good" players. I just can't do activitiesy

Be happy you can at least do that. I have a hard time 80% of the time playing with anyone in bad sport. Sometime I get lucky and get a full lobbies but thats rare.

the first time i entered bad sport back in october, just a minute after i had the dunce cap put on me, i was removed from the current session, next time i entered i landed in a server full of bad sports.

now when i enter bad sport, i get the dunce cap but can simply keep playing with other good players and can switch session and still land in regular servers, heck there are times that i land in mixed servers in which half the players are good and the other half have dunce.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:40 AM

the first time i entered bad sport back in october, just a minute after i had the dunce cap put on me, i was removed from the current session, next time i entered i landed in a server full of bad sports.

now when i enter bad sport, i get the dunce cap but can simply keep playing with other good players and can switch session and still land in regular servers, heck there are times that i land in mixed servers in which half the players are good and the other half have dunce.

Back months ago bad sport was really fun except for the amount of f*cking tanks, but that can be fun too I guess. BS Servers were always full and now it seems I am lucky if there is 4-5 other people in a dunce lobby. I have been randomly being able to play with my friends or get in good sport

• TheRedRooster likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

Having good day for banhammered by rockstar ? don't play sticky bomb on PV , just simply carefully shoot his ride

shooting with AP pistol it's possible to destroy it by shooting it from rear for only one extended magazine . so shoot the rear windshield instead

apparently , All rhino tanks are immune aganist bad sport . but still can be achieved if owner is not inside the car

JackyT
  • JackyT

Trouble Maker

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:45 PM

Rockstar is never going to fix this trash, it's starting to become more and more obvious that they are sadistic.

Tanks don't pay for blown up cars.

Bad Sport is broken.

Reduced payouts

Heist delays.

Dicks up our asses.

It's horrible.

Speak for yourself about dic* in your ass.....GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Butthurt derp

Just seen this tool got banned, this makes me happy

• ten-a-penny likes this

RDH1983
  • RDH1983

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:40 AM Edited by RDH1983, 28 February 2014 - 09:41 AM.

Received 2k for being a good sport, 15 min later.. Thrown in bad sport, for running over 2 griefers a few times in passive mode and blowing their PV's up.

F*** u Rockstar!

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

How hard did you land

• ten-a-penny likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users