IMHO 1.12 ... 

• sesamtamam likes this

Alarming
  • Alarming

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

I say I don't give a crap about heists and sick of ppl saying they lied etc.

You think in the US where you can sue for the dumbest of reasons, someone would not of done a law suit already? Look at the class actions so far, all have been dropped.

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

IMHO 1.12 ... 

If not then, i'd say 1.13 or 1.14 at the latest.

• sesamtamam likes this

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:17 AM

Ill bet they release heists on the One Year Anniversary. 

• sesamtamam likes this

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:56 AM

Can't see the 1.11 changes as im on my phone can someone be a dear and summarize?

jdorenbush
  • jdorenbush

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:46 AM

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this already (it's hard to keep track of all the heists speculation posts and threads), but I noticed on the wall next to the printer there appears to be some marks on the wall, which I think I might be textures from a heist planning board that accidentally slipped into the 1.11 update. To me, it kind of looks like tape or shadows, as well as marks from thumbtacks.

0_0.jpg

It's possible these marks have always been in the game and it's a glitch or something... What do you guys think?

KillaFreezie78
  • KillaFreezie78

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:21 PM

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this already (it's hard to keep track of all the heists speculation posts and threads), but I noticed on the wall next to the printer there appears to be some marks on the wall, which I think I might be textures from a heist planning board that accidentally slipped into the 1.11 update. To me, it kind of looks like tape or shadows, as well as marks from thumbtacks.

0_0.jpg

It's possible these marks have always been in the game and it's a glitch or something... What do you guys think?

I think you have a good point, because nobody noticed the change in the quick access menu as the change went from Property to Eclips 36 or whatever your apartment was until they mentioned it on youtube.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:25 PM

I noticed without the aid of YouTube.

KillaFreezie78
  • KillaFreezie78

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:40 PM

I think Rockstar is BS when it comes to these Heist, they talked about Heist when the game fisrt came out, but its been 5 months and nothing. Okay, I understand the problem with the money, but when you doing jobs that require you to kill 17 people, blow up a Helicopter and steal the Dope. and guess what Rockstar think we should be paid 5500 and get 1250 Rp, pardond my French but thats Bullsh*t, I'm from the streets and if somebody tride to pay me that much for all that I'mma kill them "Speaking Hypatheickly". People got depressed and did what they had to do to get the Cars Rockstar always seems to drop or the Guns, We go mo Cars then we got space to store them. Rockstar get out yo ASS, WatchDogs Coming out Soon and its New better keep yo Gamers Happy.

Happy For Now Gamer PSN ID

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users