181 replies to this topic
TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Summertime is the best time

• The Yardies
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:51 PM

can anyone help me? I think I've gotten myself stuck in the stick of truth...

Spoiler

Try turning down the difficulty just for that fight.

• Mikeol1987 likes this

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Not Posting much atm due to life...

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

Thanks for the tip TheMasterfocker,

Spoiler

How replayable would you say this game is? how far can you level up?

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:12 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 13 March 2014 - 11:12 PM.

I dunno what the max level is, or if there is one. I got to level 14 I think with my warrior when I finished the game. It's an RPG, so you can explore and stuff after you finish.

There's also all the different classes with all the different abilities, so there's 4 (I think that's how many classes there are) different playthroughs either way.

Dяno
  • Dяno

dolan pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:31 PM

Lvl 15 is the max level atm and yeah I think they expect alot of us to get to level 15 maybe at the end of the second day or maybe the beginning of the third because I see a lot of powerful weapons that you can only get at level 15 and by time most of us get there we're already at the end of the game.

Johan
  • Johan

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:00 AM

Thanks for the tip TheMasterfocker,

Spoiler

How replayable would you say this game is? how far can you level up?

The game is not really replayable unless you're going for every trophy/achievement, missed out on collectibles or you wanna try every single class in the game.

And max level is 15, in my first playthrough it took me near the last hour to get to that level, 2nd playthrough I achieved it at least 2 hours before thanks to some sidequests I missed out the first time.

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:35 AM

Thanks for the info guys. as a big south park fan, I have to say though, regardless of its lifespan this game is turning out to be a great one. I mean, christ remember south park on N64? thinking back to it, 3D never worked for South Park, I love how they've done this game, its perfect, just like watching an episode of the show.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 14 March 2014 - 12:49 AM.

I loved this game. I was gonna do another playthrough, but I just downloaded a Golden Sun ROM and...well...

I'll get to another playthrough eventually lol.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:46 AM

Thanks for the info guys. as a big south park fan, I have to say though, regardless of its lifespan this game is turning out to be a great one. I mean, christ remember south park on N64? thinking back to it, 3D never worked for South Park, I love how they've done this game, its perfect, just like watching an episode of the show.

I remember South Park on the N64. Had loads of fun with the deathmatch mode and cheats. Even if it was in 3D, I thought it captured the style of the show quite well.

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:20 PM

I remember South Park on the N64. Had loads of fun with the deathmatch mode and cheats. Even if it was in 3D, I thought it captured the style of the show quite well.

Its nothing compared to what they've managed here though. Really fantastic. reminded kind of another south park, chefs love shack, that was done in the show's style as well but was restricting as it was only set as a game show. 

I had alot of fun on the 3D south park too don't get me wrong! I much prefered South Park Rally though!

• G.S.T likes this

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:35 PM

gonna get it once it's on sale

until then, gta online will do its job ;)

Dяno
  • Dяno

dolan pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

http://www.ign.com/a...source=facebook

Talking about a sequel now!

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

This just came in the mail. Cant wait to fire it up. 

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

I just hope it's a good sequel.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:12 AM

Wow this is a really good game. I was a little afraid I wouldnt enjoy the turn based combat but its actually really fun and addictive. And its actually really difficult at times especially in the boss fights

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:38 AM

I still haven't finished.  Everyone keeps saying how short it is, and because of that I keep thinking I've reached the end...but no...another quest.

Loving it.  The small (playtime) chunks I'm attacking this with makes it feel like I'm playing a season's worth of episodes.

This game looks like it has potential for a long life.

• gtamann123 likes this

pyramid head
  • pyramid head

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

Hopefully not a censored sequel, i checked out the censored content on youtube and it wasn't worth censoring.

Anyone got any useful tips for beating Al Gore, his secret service goons keep tearing me to shreds, i keep using Butter's Professor Chaos on them but i eventually run out of PP restorer, i'm going to try using the nagasaki fart on them see if that helps.

The most annoying part of the game is being spammed messages by Al Gore, next playthrough i'm not doing the manbearpig quest.

Firefly8000
  • Firefly8000

The Harwood Butcher

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

Hopefully not a censored sequel, i checked out the censored content on youtube and it wasn't worth censoring.

Anyone got any useful tips for beating Al Gore, his secret service goons keep tearing me to shreds, i keep using Butter's Professor Chaos on them but i eventually run out of PP restorer, i'm going to try using the nagasaki fart on them see if that helps.

The most annoying part of the game is being spammed messages by Al Gore, next playthrough i'm not doing the manbearpig quest.

Al Gore was quite a toughie not gonna lie. My main tactic consisted of using Jimmy's ability to restore PP, and basically I just kept wearing them down using special moves. (a Warrior's fully leveled Roshambo is pretty effective imo, so not sure what you'd use in your case) Might want to stock up on revive potions too, I ended up using quite a few during the battle.

pyramid head
  • pyramid head

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

Al Gore was quite a toughie not gonna lie. My main tactic consisted of using Jimmy's ability to restore PP, and basically I just kept wearing them down using special moves. (a Warrior's fully leveled Roshambo is pretty effective imo, so not sure what you'd use in your case) Might want to stock up on revive potions too, I ended up using quite a few during the battle.

I'll keep that in mind and i'm fully stocked on revive potions pity you can only hold 10 at a time, i wouldn't be surprised if i use them all up on the Al Gore fight, only other annoying fight in the game is the underpants gnomes, their toxic cloud kept me from healing so they always killed me and i had only one cure potion left and as soon as i used it they would use their toxic cloud again, i was forced to restart the game i made sure i had plenty of cure potions before fighting them again.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

I made a black character and was hoping for some incredibly black stereotype accents on the parents, but nope, nothing.

That dissapointed me a bit :p

• Dяno likes this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:41 AM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 04 April 2014 - 04:41 AM.

^ The whole game seemed to be a bit of a letdown, IMO. A short main quest is forgivable, since the main draw of TSoT is its humor, but even that got old pretty fast, so there's not much in the way of replay value. The only worthwhile companion (again, IMO) is Butters, and the classes don't seem all that different from each other. Granted, I didn't see every single thing in the game, but it felt so lacking in certain parts, which is too bad because the visuals really pull you into the game.

I'll probably pick the game up when I can get it for under 30 just so I can have it, but not before then

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

I love how everyone I know who played the game uses Butters because of Prof. Chaos. but to me Kyle's last skill is seriously the best.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

I used either Jimmy or Butters, the heal each round or PP each round is just too good to pass on.

Dяno
  • Dяno

dolan pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

Butters seriously became more useful at the end of the game because of his holy damage. 

• a20characterusername likes this

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:00 PM

Butters seriously became more useful at the end of the game because of his holy damage. 

I still find Kyle the best choice, mostly because his strongest skill does a huge load of damage, no matter what the enemy is.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:55 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 04 April 2014 - 11:57 PM.

^ Yeah but Kyle's other skills didn't seem very impressive (though I probably missed one or two), while Butters had his Professor Chaos skill pretty early on IIRC.

Now that i think about it, Butters is actually really OP. Kenny felt the weakest to me, and Cartman/Stan seemed pretty balanced, though I was expecting more damage output from Stan.

• Dяno likes this

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:50 AM

^ Yeah but Kyle's other skills didn't seem very impressive (though I probably missed one or two), while Butters had his Professor Chaos skill pretty early on IIRC.

Now that i think about it, Butters is actually really OP. Kenny felt the weakest to me, and Cartman/Stan seemed pretty balanced, though I was expecting more damage output from Stan.

Kenny does suck. But Kyle's Elemental attack (Don't kick the goddamn baby!) is also pretty strong.

Dяno
  • Dяno

dolan pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:47 PM Edited by LilMcJohn, 05 April 2014 - 02:48 PM.

South Park won march best game of the month from ign. People are getting butthurt that dark souls 2 and titanfall didn't win.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

South Park won march best game of the month from ign. People are getting butthurt that dark souls 2 and titanfall didn't win.

Thank god this game won. Dark Souls to me seemed uninteresting, and while I find Titanfall a fresh change in FPS games, I still like South Park more. One of the rare instances I agree with IGN.

• Dяno likes this

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:46 AM

wow, could be a shock game of the year contender then given how titanfall is being touted as such.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:16 AM

Titanfall only has online, therefore it isn't a game.

IGN editors can't complete Dark Souls, so they can't let that win without having it finished obviously :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users