Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is it about the Bugatti exactly that makes it ugly?

125 replies to this topic
Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:28 AM

I thought it was shaped more liked a certain bullet I've seen before, which is why it appealed to me. 

in terms of looks though, I think pegassi takes the cake.

The whole design of the car doesn't say speed to me. I look at the Entity and you straight away know its a fast car. The Adder if I didn't know it was related to the Buggati and didn't know it was the fastest car then I'd definitely say that the Entity was faster because it has a sleek speed freak design. The Entity is streamlined close to the ground and oozes speed. Whilst the Adder looks like an egg, isn't very stream lined, it's quite bulky and the front grill and lights are ugly. I'm not saying ones better then the other I'm just suggesting if you showed those two cars to someone with no clue I'd guarantee they'd think the Entity is the best car based on speed. Plus I have never really fancied the Bugatti I'd much prefer a Koenigsegg

yea true, the entity xf looks and feels a heck of a lot lighter than the veyron.

• iiGh0STt likes this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"Boobs Are Under-Powered"

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:28 AM

I'll rather have this over the bugatti any day:

tvr_cerbera_speed12-w112-bhg_tvrblog_2.j

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:29 AM

The bugatti? not ugly:

img_bugatti_veyron_sang_noir.jpg

img_bugatti_veyron_sang_noir_3.jpg

img_bugatti_veyron_sang_noir_5.jpg
Okay well the orange is different, but somehow still, not ugly.. It's like red for Ferarri

img_bugatti_veyron_sang_noir_4.jpg

GTA's rendition of the Bugatti, is ugly. So just do what you can...

that's almost exactly what mine used to look like, except all matte.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:30 AM

I mean, it's nicer than my piece of sh*t car IRL, but for a super car, it's just not what I would like to look at.

Taste is a matter of opinion. Everyone sees things differently. Some like apples, some like oranges, and some like both.

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:33 AM

The same people who think the Veyron is ugly probably think the Veneno is the sexiest car ever made. 

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:38 AM

Honestly I love it. Im contemplating on buying one but im not sure if its worth selling my built infernus for. I love the handling mostly, but i also like the looks. 

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:41 AM

Adder is the only car that generates this much conversation. 

Shame they didn't add the word CHROME to the title, we'd be at 5 pages already.

• iiGh0STt likes this

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:43 AM

999-gold-mercedes-slr-10.jpg

999-gold-mercedes-slr-12.jpg

lol

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:44 AM

It looks like an egg

And you like the R8, which has a similar body shape, though not as curvy and smooth.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:48 AM

The whole design of the car doesn't say speed to me. I look at the Entity and you straight away know its a fast car. The Adder if I didn't know it was related to the Buggati and didn't know it was the fastest car then I'd definitely say that the Entity was faster because it has a sleek speed freak design. The Entity is streamlined close to the ground and oozes speed. Whilst the Adder looks like an egg, isn't very stream lined, it's quite bulky and the front grill and lights are ugly. I'm not saying ones better then the other I'm just suggesting if you showed those two cars to someone with no clue I'd guarantee they'd think the Entity is the best car based on speed. Plus I have never really fancied the Bugatti I'd much prefer a Koenigsegg

I have always loved Pagani.

27pagani-car3.jpg

tell me you wouldn't tap that from behind. all 4. I'd find a way.

• SuperJude™, Shaundi., A Maned Wolf and 2 others like this

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:48 AM

The only thing I never really liked about the Veyron was the horseshoe grill.

The whole car was designed around that grill (basically). Its a trademark thing. If you look at all Bugatti's they have the same similar design for the grill. It worked in the 20's but not so much now IMO. They could have made it a lot easier for themselves if they removed that particular element of the design but it would also take away some of the heritage.

ellenjanuary
  • ellenjanuary

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:55 AM

I like it. I'm not thinking I'll spend a mil on it, though. :p

And the way it seems to be going, the Entity will be next up on the hate list.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:04 AM

For me it's the look of the engine in the back, if that were covered up with a painted panel or something (maybe paint the engine the secondary paint color and have a grill over it) then I'd absolutely love it, having to stare at that damn eyesore of a backside any time I drive it just ruins it for me.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:04 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 25 February 2014 - 06:12 AM.

It looks like an egg

And you like the R8, which has a similar body shape, though not as curvy and smooth.

It's sleeker than your egg car.

audi-r8-13.jpg

Smoother, looks faster, looks cooler. If you like driving an egg, drive the Bugatti, sure.

Choppers
  • Choppers

Nani sore!?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:10 AM

The whole car is just atrocious, and so is its IRL version. I can't stand that pos. It's like everyone else said, it's the egg shape. It's like.. it has no character. Idk how to explain it, but it's bad.

Also, the grill kinda looks like Hitler's 'stache.

I have always loved Pagani.

27pagani-car3.jpg

tell me you wouldn't tap that from behind. all 4. I'd find a way.

10/10 Would most definitely bang. I've always been more fond of Pagani and Lamborghini than others.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:11 AM

It looks like an egg

640px-NFSRAudiR8V10PlusLivery.jpg

Even with the stupid livery, it's cooler than your Barfgatti.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xS_unscao0Q

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:16 AM

The hate is completely unjustified. You people enjoy your bandwagon whilst I haul ass in my wine red Adder. Single colour too, no striping. It's parked next to my Entity and Cheetah and Voltic and Carbonizzare.

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:17 AM Edited by PrimeTime MP, 25 February 2014 - 06:29 AM.

The grill it's a super car that tries to look classy not sporty.

Also it's no longer the worlds fastest production car, time to jump off the wagon
hennessey-venon-gt-nasa-650x433-c.jpg

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:18 AM

It looks like an egg

640px-NFSRAudiR8V10PlusLivery.jpg

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xS_unscao0Q

I'd still pick the Audi. Screw you. Even the Adder is faster than the modded 9f but that never changed my stance.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

Asha! That light has a family!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:19 AM Edited by ZeusMowat_278, 25 February 2014 - 06:25 AM.

I'd rather have a Pagani Huayra than the Adder, or in the words of Jeremy Clarkson, the Pagani Huy-Hurr-Hurr-uhh-rah :lol:

Seriously, the Pagani Huayra is the coolest car built, you've got flaps on the front & back of the car that look like aircraft stabilizers.

1_npy0_163.jpg
  • iiGh0STt likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:21 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 25 February 2014 - 06:23 AM.

I'd still pick the Audi. Screw you. Even the Adder is faster than the modded 9f but that never changed my stance.

I hate what gta did to audi. the 9f feels like a honda civic vtec and not a high end sports car.

Average white guy
  • Average white guy

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:21 AM

The body is shaped like an egg and the grille looks like a dick hole.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

I hate what gta did to audi. the 9f feels like a honda civic vtec and not a high end sports car.

No doubt. But, if that's their only way to have an Audi, sure why not.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:25 AM Edited by Muirenn, 25 February 2014 - 06:28 AM.

It looks like an egg

Smoother, looks faster, looks cooler. If you like driving an egg, drive the Bugatti, sure.

Their body shapes are similar, along with the placements of their vents, but the Bugatti is rounder and smoother, while the R8 has abit more... edges, but the styling similarities are definitely there. Loving one and hating the other for aesthetics when they're not very far apart is silly, and the way you go about it is a bit childish.

I don't even have a Bugatti, I have an R8. I probably won't get one, ever. Maybe. I'm not being biased.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:28 AM

Their body shapes are similar, along with the placements of their vents, but the Bugatti is rounder and smoother, while the R8 has abit more... edges, but the styling similarities are definitely there. Loving one and hating the other for aesthetics when they're not very far apart is silly, and the way you go about it is a bit childish.

I have an R8 and not a Bugatti. I probably won't get one, ever. Maybe. I'm not being biased.

Maybe it's because they're not similar. At all. Besides the fact they both are a motorized vehicle with 4 wheels.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:31 AM

The only way to make an adder look remotely good is to have a mature sense of taste and NOT paint it a weird ass colour.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:36 AM

I have an R8 and not a Bugatti. I probably won't get one, ever. Maybe. I'm not being biased.

Maybe it's because they're not similar.

No, they are.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:37 AM

No, they are.

They. Are. Not. Similar.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:38 AM

No, they are.

They. Are. Not. Similar.

Yeah, they are.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:41 AM

THEY ARE NOT SIMILAR OKAY JUST STOP WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users