Photo

How will heists change the game?

45 replies to this topic
Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:21 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 February 2014 - 05:21 PM.

Hmm i didnt think of that, you may be corecct. We all filled our bags with money but when my friend died the mission ended, we were with 5men so each of us got 20k that makes 100k in total, i think your correct we didnt get all the money because we failed, what does that mean if you dont fail you will get more? I hope it:)

How long did it take you to finish it?
[/quote]

10/15 mins

So, if we take an average half-assed RR or Coveted at 18k per 5 mins, we get 36k a minimum for 10 mins. And if I look at that heist vid, it`s just the same old sh*t, only with a Bugs Bunny Bank building and a hacking point - we have one already, on the docks, with the Mesa jeeps, forgot it`s name.

Preliminary judgement is that it is simply not worth it - not as it looks right now.

Peculiar decision by Rockstar, but not totally unexpected.

kadajacs
  • kadajacs

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

To be honest I don't care what they pay so long as they are as fun as they are in single player. I would like to see there some requirements to start it so it wont be farmed. Maybe have some prep work like getting certain cars in freeroam. Also I think they should FORCE teamwork, and still be hard to finish. No retries and high difficulty. To me that is the only way to justify stupidly high payout. Mainly I don't want a set payout for completion. What would be better is pay depending on performance. Like the diamond shop in SP. Each player picks up money and will run slower the more they hold. If a player doesn't reach the end then their cash is not put into the reward pot. I don't jus want the same old missions but better pay, that's jus lazy and boring on R* part.

There are reports of players trolling and griefing something as simple as RR, or picking a tanker. Your idea is good on paper, sure, but I am not sure if you really want randoms for anything else than what a monkey is capable of doing.

I completely agree and hope that fact would make crews more of a part of the game. Why do it with randomers when you have a crew. Heists shouldn't even have matchmaking. Only to be done with trusted crew and friends
  • Phyxsius- likes this

doebeezy
  • doebeezy

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

I just hope I can hire npc's like in single player because I don't really have a crew to play with and only one of my psn friends still play gta online.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

^^ and randoms suck to play with.

I just hope they make it easier to make money regardless if it's heists or the lower paying missions raised to $20 000 + or -.

I enjoy this game a lot more when I don't have to worry about wasting money changing the paint on my car or buying new clothes.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

I just hope I can hire npc's like in single player because I don't really have a crew to play with and only one of my psn friends still play gta online.

You can play with random people who join the heist.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

randoms suck

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

randoms suck

Not all there are some good ones lol

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:10 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 25 February 2014 - 06:13 PM.

Hiests will be like every other mode in the game. Individual pay will max at 20k. The total take will max at 100k and will be dependant on how well the mission went, time it took etc just like in SP. It will require a full 4 man team to be successful and it will take all of 5 minutes befor the forum is flooded with complaints that griefers are not doing thier role or are leaving after it starts causing mission failure.

Oh and it will cost like 100 job points to do one and all participants will lose all thier job points when they enter one so pass or fail you will have to go do at least 7 other missions before the hiest is available to play again.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

Hiests will be like every other mode in the game. Individual pay will max at 20k. The total take will max at 100k and will be dependant on how well the mission went, time it took etc just like in SP. It will require a full 4 man team to be successful and it will take all of 5 minutes befor the forum is flooded with complaints that griefers are not doing thier role or are leaving after it starts causing mission failure.

Bro did you read my thread and posted here what i sayed? Just kidding man:) if you didnt read it, then read it in answered many questions there. Sorry OP for thread jack lol

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

Bro did you read my thread and posted here what i sayed? Just kidding man:) if you didnt read it, then read it in answered many questions there. Sorry OP for thread jack lol
No...I did read your thread but this has been my opinion for a while. All the missions pay cap at 20k

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:18 PM

No...I did read your thread but this has been my opinion for a while. All the missions pay cap at 20k

Yes thats true but 20k each player isnt that much.. I hope R* will change that and we will earn more money.

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Mark Ass Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:34 PM

I have a feeling everyone will be extremely disappointed when heists come out.

They could pay 50K and people would still complain.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

Or more people will always complain.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

if i got 50k as my share for a heist  i wouldnt complain

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

I also wouldnt complain if we get 50 but there are some many people who would complain.

Dannyharwood
  • Dannyharwood

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

I wonder whether they will be like mission were it takes you out of the main session, because if it's just like a gang attack or store robbery people will just wait out side shoot you and take the money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users