• This topic is locked This topic is locked
360 replies to this topic
ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:59 AM

Ghost, Just leave already. Now don't take this personally, but it doesn't really matter how much you've embarassed yourself already. At this point, everyone in this thread is already embarassing the f*ck out of you. Leave now or you're just gonna end up more pissed anyway. If you find any reason. Any reason at all contrary to my post, you should probably know that you're not going to enjoy the rest of the day here.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Edwin
  • Edwin

Ready to race?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:59 AM

How on earth did I miss 10 pages of this delightful thread :turn:

i think it got good like 3 pages back :lol:

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:02 AM

Lol, just lurked through the last few pages, there's a very heated argument going on it seems
  • Odyseous2040 likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:03 AM

078.gif

• GTA-Freak-Vi, Odesza, Yogogamer and 1 other like this

Edwin
  • Edwin

Ready to race?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:04 AM

Lol, just lurked through the last few pages, there's a very heated argument going on it seems
What are you talking about? Everything's fine! *hands you a glass of orange juice*

:lol:

Valzenberg
  • Valzenberg

RIP Lou Reed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:09 AM

LOL they made billions of the sales of the GTA V title and there still making billions of 12 yr old kids buying cash cards .. thats the hole point... from a buisness perspective cant you see the goodness ? kids these days make adults very very rich lol n there parents are good for doing it LOL kids under 15 these days have a brain of a f*cking peanut lol 

Watch it, buddy. I'm 13 and I know more than most of the people in my school. But overall, you are right. lol

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:09 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 27 February 2014 - 06:17 AM.

Ghost, Just leave already. Now don't take this personally, but it doesn't really matter how much you've embarassed yourself already. At this point, everyone in this thread is already embarassing the f*ck out of you. Leave now or you're just gonna end up more pissed anyway. If you find any reason. Any reason at all contrary to my post, you should probably know that you're not going to enjoy the rest of the day here.

If you would like to chime in about something relevant my ears are open. Like I said before I take no sides. I would not have taken on the wolve pack if I did not expect to get bit.

Also, like I said before, it's never personal unless you make it personal. Which is why I have been reposting my original post without the only thing they have taken personal lately and gotten no replies.

If you care to stay on topic and discuss, then by all means....

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:16 AM

Good, even a third party knows exactly what's going on :^:

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:18 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 27 February 2014 - 06:19 AM.

Good, even a third party knows exactly what's going on :^:

If you care to stay on topic and discuss, then by all means....

damn those kneed pads are scuffed up now...

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:18 AM Edited by ezfaun, 27 February 2014 - 06:31 AM.

Well thats how it is everywhere. People tend to develop a gang mentality when they're together. Going against a large group especially if you are against them won't get you any good. It's either back off or suicide bomb.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:19 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 27 February 2014 - 06:21 AM.

Well thats how it is everywhere. People tend to develop a gang mentality when they're together. Going against them irregardless if you're right or wrong won't change a thing if you're facing such a group. It's either back off or suicide bomb.

been there done that bro.

relentless.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:20 AM Edited by Odesza, 27 February 2014 - 06:21 AM.

Well thats how it is everywhere. People tend to develop a gang mentality when they're together. Going against them irregardless if you're right or wrong won't change a thing if you're facing such a group. It's either back off or suicide bomb.

Except this person was practically never right about anything.  This definitely isn't a case of "gang mentality" the only school yard level thing happening here is his immaturity and lack of reading comprehension skills.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:22 AM Edited by Xyn, 27 February 2014 - 06:22 AM.

Woah wait a minute, Sparky.

No one here is coordinated against anyone. It's a simple matter of logic vs irrationality.

Quite akin to someone who believes he can fly while 10 others show why he can't...yet he's determined to jump off the bridge anyhow.

You don't need to be coordinated to know Men don't fly....

¥en
  • ¥en

Kirsty's Queensguard

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:22 AM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 27 February 2014 - 06:22 AM.

I don't quite understand how this still going on. I mean, surely at some point a realisation has to smack Ghost in the face? No one can be this legitimately cantankerous, right?

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:23 AM

vladimir-putin-meme-generator-please-do-

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:26 AM Edited by ezfaun, 27 February 2014 - 06:27 AM.

Jesus ghost. You're almost at 2000 posts and you only joined here last september. Dude you gotta take a break. Get a hobby, buy a car, anything.

Woah wait a minute, Sparky.

No one here is coordinated against anyone. It's a simple matter of logic vs irrationality.

Quite akin to someone who believes he can fly while 10 others show why he can't...yet he's determined to jump off the bridge anyhow.

You don't need to be coordinated to know Men don't fly....

What I said was only an analogy..

Except this person was practically never right about anything.  This definitely isn't a case of "gang mentality" the only school yard level thing happening here is his immaturity and lack of reading comprehension skills.

Odie. I was only using that as an analogy..

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:30 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 27 February 2014 - 06:29 AM.

what are all these metophors you all keep masking my relative post with? rhetoric.

I never claimed to fly. but I feel like I am way over your head xyn.

start a poll. yes or no, lets see who wins the simplest argument of cash cards. all that needs to be asked is "do you support cash cards". not anything else. it does not matter what you think about anyone who buys them, or why they are there. should they be there?

in time you will see, after the lot of you vote, the real results.

and oh, some of the regulars who are all over me, are WELL OVER my post limit.. and using those tactics against me well off topic. I found it funny. Like the snapshot of my "flaming pm's" or my old liked and quickly unliked post... wtf does that even mean?

and btw, no comments on the poll.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:30 AM

and oh, some of the regulars who are all over me, are WELL OVER my post limit.. and using those tactics against me well off topic. I found it funny. Like the snapshot of my "flaming pm's" or my old liked and quickly unliked post... wtf does that even mean?

It means you're a punk, plain and simple :]

• ¥en likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:33 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 27 February 2014 - 06:34 AM.

It means you're a punk, plain and simple :]

where is this facebook logic you two females are thinking up coming from? f*ckin drama queens. I would hate to text one of you the wrong thing just that one time... good god my phone would never stop ringing.

OH NO HE DIINT

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:35 AM

Well thats how it is everywhere. People tend to develop a gang mentality when they're together. Going against a large group especially if you are against them won't get you any good. It's either back off or suicide bomb.

Made my post easier to interpolate..

But seriously. This thread is getting harder and harder for me to understand on a physiological standpoint. Damn, I've seen hobos with better EQ than some dudes on here.

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:36 AM

Please continue.

http://gtaforums.com...ort-cash-cards/

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:36 AM

what are all these metophors you all keep masking my relative post with? rhetoric.

start a poll. yes or no, lets see who wins the simplest argument of cash cards. all that needs to be asked is "do you support cash cards". not anything else. it does not matter what you think about anyone who buys them, or why they are there. should they be there?

Heh, Of course you're way over my head; those dopamine agonists you take must be strong.  

You want to start a poll on a GTA fansite mostly populated by teenagers with no jobs to have money to burn if they support something that they don't have the means to acquire? Are you for f*cking real?

Why not ask the Republicans if Obamacare is the solution to America's health care issues next?
Hell, ask McDonald's if the Whopper is superior to the Big Mac...

Since you'll probably get confused by these analogies, let me rephrase it in a way even the simplest of apes like you can understand:

You expect to run an unbiased poll with an extremely biased population?
You will never get a proper result out of that.

f*ck it, we don't even need a poll; the results are already out: $66 million dollars say that there is indeed reason for them to be there.

• ¥en likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:40 AM

Heh, Of course you're way over my head; those dopamine agonists you take must be strong.  

You want to start a poll on a GTA fansite mostly populated by teenagers with no jobs to have money to burn if they support something that they don't have the means to acquire? Are you for f*cking real?

Why not ask the Republicans if Obamacare is the solution to America's health care issues next?

Since you'll probably get confused by these analogies, let me rephrase it in a way even the simplest of apes like you can understand:

f*ck it, we don't even need a poll; the results are already out: $66 million dollars say that there is indeed reason for them to be there.

why does the simplest answer rattle your cage so much?

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:43 AM Edited by Xyn, 27 February 2014 - 06:46 AM.

This thread is getting harder and harder for me to understand on a physiological standpoint. Damn, I've seen hobos with better EQ than some dudes on here.

This thread was pretty much Black & White, you (dis)approved.
But then this guy came along spouting literal gibberish (honestly, 9 people all telling him he makes no sense is no coincidence) and writing in circles, contradicting his own self, and pulling bullsh*t out of thin air he claimed as fact.
In an effort to turn his mewling into coherent text, you have several people deciphering his bull & telling him why he's batsh*t wrong. Instead he just spouts more gibberish & claims to have "won".

I mean even you told him he was piloting a losing ship & simply wrong, it's not 11 people being confusing, it's one guy alone turning everything to mush.

Translation: I (ghost) have nothing to say. Not even a coherent rebuttal, just a half-assed question attempting to be passed off as a smart retort even though it addresses nothing, leads nowhere & does nothing.

As always you ignore any arguments made against you and never answer a solid statement.
No wonder people are getting confused.

Hope that clears it up for you ezfaun, this is why it gets so confusing...

• ¥en likes this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

This thread is getting harder and harder for me to understand on a physiological standpoint. Damn, I've seen hobos with better EQ than some dudes on here.

But then this guy came along spouting literal gibberish (honestly, 9 people all telling him he makes no sense is no coincidence) and writing in circles, contradicting his own self, and pulling bullsh*t out of thin air he claimed as fact.
In an effort to turn his mewling into coherent text, you have several people deciphering his bull & telling him why he's batsh*t wrong. Instead he just spouts more gibberish & claims to have "won".

I mean even you told him he was piloting a losing ship & simply wrong, it's not 11 people being confusing, it's one guy alone turning everything to mush.

Well. Because of that one guy, now I don't understand anything in this thread at all. But umm.. Can you not put "me" into the subject here?

• Odesza and ¥en like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:46 AM Edited by Odesza, 27 February 2014 - 06:46 AM.

Well. Because of that one guy, now I don't understand anything in this thread at all. But umm.. Can you not put "me" into the subject here?

You said something negative about him, that means you're a part of the "gang" now, prepare to be assimilated.

• ¥en likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:48 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 27 February 2014 - 06:51 AM.

Translation: I (ghost) have nothing to say. Not even a coherent rebuttal, just a half-assed question attempting to be passed off as a smart retort even though it addresses nothing, leads nowhere & does nothing. As always you ignore any arguments made against you and never answer a solid statement.

No wonder people are getting confused.

Hope that clears it up for you ezfaun, this is why it gets so confusing...

turn what to mush? your opinion?

and... you asked all that, on a gtao forum.... wow. nuff said. gj!

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:48 AM Edited by ezfaun, 27 February 2014 - 06:49 AM.

Should I lie down, or should I go doggie?

Edit: wrong thread.

• Odesza likes this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:52 AM

Neither. Just watch him ignore everything people ask him to refute if he can and say some 8 year old level retorts that make no sense.

I have yet to see a single entity agree objectively with anything he says.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:53 AM

Edit: wrong thread.

lol'd

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users