Photo

Whats with these cars with "NOS"

51 replies to this topic
Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:42 PM

Its def. cool I tryed out a quad and a car. The car I could tell went faster. The quad I couldnt really notice tryed accel and top speed.

I think people are using the save editor, and then modding the cars into the game. something im sure rockstar will pick up on and nerf.
I would love to try one though =D

Only people who bought cash cards have the option to purchase nitrous at lsc. I suggest you do

Ive bought like 400$ worth of cash cards. It has nothing to with cash cards.

So much fail. Zero smarts.
Fail because I give no f*cks about buying cards so I can keep my cash flow up? Or fail because you work a dead end job and cant afford 20 bucks here and there?

Fail because you have nothing better to spend your cash on, people like you are the very reason that the digital entertainment industry had become such a greedy capitalistic machine.

I have plenty of things to blow cash on. This game is also one. 

SteveKeith
  • SteveKeith

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

I can't tell if your trolling or serious. If you are a troll, you seem to have somewhat succeeded.

_PANiC_
  • _PANiC_

Always Dapper

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:10 PM Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R, 25 February 2014 - 03:11 PM.

i want nos!

how do i go about getting it?

does it make the vehicle feel any faster?

Its like sex for men! you have to work your way up to top speed then hold off until you let it go and it shoots off so fast wild horses cant stop you! ...but the good bit only lasts a couple of seconds 

• Outlaw430 and VirtCurve320 like this

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:12 PM

I can't tell if your trolling or serious. If you are a troll, you seem to have somewhat succeeded.

Haha no man was just wondering about the "NOS" cars. Ive driven a few and really have no care to have one. Was just curious thats all. Ill be the first to admit my dumbass buys cash cards, but why not??? If I can afford it why not enjoy having cash? I spend more money on dumber things on EBAY. 

SteveKeith
  • SteveKeith

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

Haha no man was just wondering about the "NOS" cars. Ive driven a few and really have no care to have one. Was just curious thats all. Ill be the first to admit my dumbass buys cash cards, but why not??? If I can afford it why not enjoy having cash? I spend more money on dumber things on EBAY. 

It's a fair point. I agree with someone else in the thread, in that the entertainment business has just become a cash cow. Just look at cash cards, candy crush, shortcut packs, camouflages for sale in games etc. And forza, don't get me started on forza

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:24 PM

It's a fair point. I agree with someone else in the thread, in that the entertainment business has just become a cash cow. Just look at cash cards, candy crush, shortcut packs, camouflages for sale in games etc. And forza, don't get me started on forza

Oh man I agree! I have 350.00 into Forza. Just had to have the fast drag cars haha Damn cash options.

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

I hope it doesn't get implemented in a dlc, that would be another jump towards MC:LA that GTA doesn't need.

I couldn't have said it better. 

All I can see is getting rammed every race by a nub with nos.

• Outlaw430 likes this

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

Why do you need 25+ mill in game cash. Like... What is there to buy. You dumb AF

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

Why do you need 25+ mill in game cash. Like... What is there to buy. You dumb AF

Considering I have blown 45 mill. Its pretty easy fool

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:47 PM

how do you spend 45 mil?

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

how do you spend 45 mil?

Cars? I bought every vehicle multiple times and modded up, every piece of clothing, every gun...ammo costs a lot when you burn 20,000 rounds a night. I dont know its not that hard

JimmyDeSanta
  • JimmyDeSanta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

how do you spend 45 mil?

Cars? I bought every vehicle multiple times and modded up, every piece of clothing, every gun...ammo costs a lot when you burn 20,000 rounds a night. I dont know its not that hard

I'm not being a troll what so ever... You actually shoot 20,000 rounds in free mode every single night? There's no way you go thru 20k rounds just shooting at players, so maybe you should try missions? You still get to shoot at cops and your ammo gets replenished...just sayin.
  • Outlaw430 likes this

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

I received a billion and have everything i want. All weapons blah blah. Only spent 30 mill. But... AFTER modding over 25 cars for noobs. Soooo i dont get it.
  • Outlaw430 likes this

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

Than you guys would trip at how much ive spent lol
  • Outlaw430 and huckmonkey like this

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:09 PM

I have 7 cars with nos
One car bought legit
One mariachi tornado
One bicycle in a car slot
Do you think I care of legit players opinions?

Wait WHAT?! A bicycle? I may take a trip back to the duping thread :lol:

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

how do you spend 45 mil?

I'm not being a troll what so ever... You actually shoot 20,000 rounds in free mode every single night? There's no way you go thru 20k rounds just shooting at players, so maybe you should try missions? You still get to shoot at cops and your ammo gets replenished...just sayin.

I like sitting there shooting cops, I got a couple guys in my crew who like to drive. We get a armored truck and I sit in the back and fire heavy machine till I run out haha. Its a blast 

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

Drove a dominator with nos last night at the airport for 2 or 3 mins. It's hard to tell what it's even doing unless you're beside someone drag racing. I have no doubt you'll blow the doors of a similar vehicle but a good driver that can corner well would catch up to anyone with nos unless you're on the freeway.

Freakin cool but not a game breaker. I wanna nos out my rat loader.
  • Outlaw430 likes this

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

Fail because you buy cash cards. Yes.

Fail because you want to glitch in a game you "support".
Fail because you assume i work a dead end job.
Fail because you assume i would EVER be dumb enough to buy a $hark card, rich or not(believe me, i could, as someone who has spent well over $5000 on DLC that actually matters/makes a difference in a game)... i actually play the game and own every car, blah blah, have $5mil plus, so why would i waste cash on virtual cash that i have no need for and i can earn legitimately in game, easily enough?(sorry if you are too stupid to comprehend, as i assume)... &..
Fail because you ARE dumb enough to buy Shark Cards...

Zero smarts, as referenced to above. Yes i suppose you are right. Fail because you give no F*cks, and are an idiot.

I was with you untill you started bragging about how much you spend and everything.

Ive bought like 400$ worth of cash cards. It has nothing to with cash cards.

Momma gonna be maaaaad when she see her bank statment on the 1st

Try again bud.....lmao fuc*king mouth breathing derp's

Dottie
  • Dottie

Lambda LPN DTT

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

Buying everything that can be ordered from Pegasus costs ~25 mil btw

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:00 PM

how do you spend 45 mil?
100 mill here. On one account anyway. No big deal. Just hangin' with my crew, havin' fun. My garages change often, and I help out the crew.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:27 AM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 26 February 2014 - 03:39 AM.

bipolarzebra
  • bipolarzebra

R.I.P. Police Vehicles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

I'm not sure what the deal is with everyone putting me on their cars...

I sure do enjoy having you on my car. you go fast and spawn pizzas in the passenger seat. 10/10

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users