Photo

Voodoo appreciation thread

428 replies to this topic
SMC-93
  • SMC-93

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:17 AM Edited by SMC-93, 03 October 2017 - 08:19 AM.

f*ck I hate those tiny wheels. Just got my Voodoo out for the first time in ages and I swear they've shrunk.

just put the bigger rims on it reeeeeeeeeeee
I have. They are still tiny. Nothing is going to change the fact that they are much smaller than the beater Voodoo's wheels.

Well, I took that old screenshot of mine, and I put circles around them...  I suppose it is slightly smaller, but at least it's not cambered, I guess....

Looking at your side by side, has anybody checked it the custom have bigger wheel wells, making the tires look smaller?

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:22 PM

f*ck I hate those tiny wheels. Just got my Voodoo out for the first time in ages and I swear they've shrunk.

I have. They are still tiny. Nothing is going to change the fact that they are much smaller than the beater Voodoo's wheels.

Well, I took that old screenshot of mine, and I put circles around them...  I suppose it is slightly smaller, but at least it's not cambered, I guess....

Looking at your side by side, has anybody checked it the custom have bigger wheel wells, making the tires look smaller?

That is what I noticed as well, the wheel well of the custom version really is larger, but why is that? Makes no sense, Benny's wheels have the same diameter as the stock wheels.

SMC-93
  • SMC-93

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:07 AM

That is what I noticed as well, the wheel well of the custom version really is larger, but why is that? Makes no sense, Benny's wheels have the same diameter as the stock wheels.

Maybe rockstar wanted the wheels to look smaller and modeling a larger wheel well was easier that a smaller wheel, or it was to avoid clipping with the hydraulics. Maybe it was completely unintentional and just a side effect of making a "new" voodoo body model.

SCREAMILLUSION
  • SCREAMILLUSION

ILLUSIVE

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

PLNbTZjl.jpgc1nfW9bl.jpg

Kept my Voodoo clean. Not a fan of the smaller wheels but since it's counted as a lowrider with the upgrade it's viable to note that smaller wheels is something common in some lowrider circles/types.

• RoiRasmus and Quiet Riot like this

Qaziush
  • Qaziush

Sticks & Stones break bones but the gat kill ya quicker.

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 3 weeks ago

UHNYXHN.jpg

ZUWLdaL.jpg

zSkNfJI.jpg

FrbTSnC.jpg

Z0GrXuM.jpg

ev2oxDw.jpg

• The Hippie, RoiRasmus and 1bbaxter like this

akGTA
  • akGTA

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Voodoo is such a badass looking car, one of the best rear ends to look at while cruising around I think.

Mine's black with black pearl, red and white interior. A fine restoration by Benny's.

IyNBGa8.jpg

yzkhTRQ.jpg

o33awB5.jpg

6XVgJD9.jpg

NSrbWh7.jpg

WPF06WC.jpg

oGXRe4L.jpg

w5sLxCD.jpg

6E9VvAq.jpg

• The Hippie, dead goon, Arms Dealer and 6 others like this

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

Non-conformist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

1XAO-JQmiEawsfx44rY2JA_0_0.jpg

2-jXEi7LVEaEvabDVkcpQQ_0_0.jpg

MhP0HKhofUS1ghEWMujcXw_0_0.jpg

• 1bbaxter likes this

DurtyD
  • DurtyD

The dirty 1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

d3YpMgc.jpg

SMC-93
  • SMC-93

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

The Voodoo is such a badass looking car, one of the best rear ends to look at while cruising around I think.

Mine's black with black pearl, red and white interior. A fine restoration by Benny's.

Very nice voodoo. Personally I would use a darker red and a light grey for the interior but I prefer darker colors.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users