$0 players that destroy your PV

380 replies to this topic
roboticsuperman
  • roboticsuperman

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:03 PM

They should deffinetly link the check books for the main and alt accounts, and if both are empty, go into minus on your main. :p
Why should I pay for something that was your fault?

Adeel007
  • Adeel007

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:26 PM

Or... R* could remove stupid insurance from the game.  

I put all my cash on an ALT.. I simply won't pay..

Just drive a cheaper PV.   Problem solved...

People that suggest stupid stuff like this are useless - so we buy all these super cars but should not drive them?

• Crunch McThornbody and LahTigre like this

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:51 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 12 June 2014 - 10:55 PM.

you will never get thrown into bad sports for just defending yourself from another player. Ive gotten that warning a thousand times and haven't spent a second in a bs lobby for destroying another players car.

you only have your own bad taste in cars to blame. you drive around los santos in a butt ugly supercar youre asking for an explosive to take you out.

then there are those special kids that will keep calling for a replacement with a twanker parked outside of the spawn location. OMG!!!!!!! STOP BLOWING UP MY CAR!!!!! IT COST THOUSANDS EVER TIME YOU DO THAT!!!!! OMG!!!!!! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT!!!!!!!! WTF?! THATS LIKE THE 6TH TIME I CALLED IN A REPLACEMENT...OMG!!!!!!! STOP BLOWING UP MY CAR!!!!!!! (cant stop crying and logs off)

Nenzo
  • Nenzo

White Boy

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:51 PM

I do this, only cause it's done to me. Like they say, you've gotta fight fire with fire lol

Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:07 PM Edited by Relative007, 12 June 2014 - 11:09 PM.

Who even does this anymore?

Jet is OP compared to Tank and anyone who can actually pilot the Jet knows the cannons are OP and do not pay Insurance. Besides which, just be stationary when you shoot in the Tank.

The only solution is to remove Insurance completely or make it $200 like ordering up a new Pegasus vehicle. However when top pilots can cost over players 5 m + in a few hours of game play, probably works well for R* to keep insurance. 

Edit: On the not driving PV's note I did it for a while which is a bit annoying until I realised I was missing out; however the Dunebuggy is awesome to drive around LS. I exclusively drive the Massacro now as it is my favourite PV (of all 9 Supers to choose from) so can live with the $3500 or so insurance cost for it. 

CheekyKunt
  • CheekyKunt

-PvP Based God-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

They should get 10x the bad sport points and debt. Yesterday my infernus got blown up over five times from different players and I had to pay every time. These broke bitches deserve the worst.

Shut the f*ck up you dumb sloot and make me a goddamn ham sandwich, bitch.

ROT Assassin
  • ROT Assassin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:26 AM

Voodu has got to be the biggest fcking retard ive ever seen, and on many, MANY occasions ive had my car destroyed for no reason and had to pay, i agree with the negative account balances have a great day, except for Voodu your a tool and no one loves you

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:42 AM

easy fix, drive a cheap insurance car when youre likely to be blownup.  pretty much every car handles very similar with same top speed in free mode.  i can keep up to adders in npc isis's, lol!  they have slight advantage at acceleration and cornering though but if you know how to drive whatever car you have you can still keep up pretty good.

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:43 AM Edited by mr toasterbutt, 13 June 2014 - 08:53 AM.

I've mentioned this before: Their account should go into debt and they shouldn't be able to buy anything until they've climbed back out of that debt. If they go too far into debt there should be consequences.

That would just hurt cash card sales.  Its also stupid.

Wait, so how exactly would putting players into massive debt hurt cash card sales? If anything cash cards would be a way out.

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:26 AM

Jet is OP compared to Tank and anyone who can actually pilot the Jet knows the cannons are OP and do not pay Insurance. Besides which, just be stationary when you shoot in the Tank.

In a jet (firing the cannon) & tank (stationary) sometimes I've had to pay for PV insurance and sometimes I haven't - I don't hide my money on an alt character so that can't be a factor.

But a couple of days ago someone blew up my Merryweather Mesa with a Buzzard's rockets whilst I was standing next to it, I had to pay insurance. Later they blew up my Mesa again without me inside it but with their own weapons and they paid the insurance.

Who pays for PV insurance is broken, too many obscure rules that aren't clearly documented by R* mean pissed off players.

Gatti Sosa
  • Gatti Sosa

Homie

• BUSTED!
  • Israel

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

Oh really?  Please do tell how you would accomplish this.  Id like to know...   :D

Your vehicle has three other sides that leave you exposed, use your imagination.

LMAO.. So they are just gonna sit there and let you move to the front or side? Praying for them to be half asleep doesn't work.

I've taken down whole crews in my Bullet.. There is no counter except blowing it up.  Bottom line.

Id like to see you pull this off against me...  Id pay you real money if you can stop me...lol

How am i pussy or a bitch?  You do know what those words mean right?

Im not running and not giving a sh*t..  That my friends is called, taking care of muthaf*ckin' business.  

Now you can either get the f*ck with it or forget it.... Since im not giving a damn about insurance EVER again..  I learned how to deal with it.

One thing I can say for damn sure is, you are a filthy peasant.

I got 9 mill banked.. Two fully loaded high lvl characters.

Peasant indeed :p.

I save alot more cash when im not paying for trolls PV costs.

Only 9 million haha you are a peasant. Your not rich until you have over $30 0r $40 million you peasant

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:28 PM

Also.. Why should cars blow up when they run into tanks?  This is another thing that needs a fix.

Are you f*cking stupid?

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:37 PM

Also.. Why should cars blow up when they run into tanks?  This is another thing that needs a fix.

Are you f*cking stupid?

Are you f*cking stupid?

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

not really certain about some stuff

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:43 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 13 June 2014 - 12:44 PM.

I used to play public lobbies since october. Switched to crew/ friends/ invite-only about month and a half back due to time-out and freeze troubles. After that I will never again play public. I want to drive my slow, exposed high-priced cars and have fun with friends and not participate in special olympics of defending myself/ hitting back. Too old for that. 

On topic: In my golden times I destroyed a LOT of cars with tanks. No regrets. Was destroyed myself, but what's the trouble? One mission and you're still in profit. 

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:04 PM

Dunno why people bring up the Jet. I've still yet to witness a single kill another player or blow their PV, or destroy a tank.

I've had many a Tank rampage and a few jets attack me but they're always useless. Last time I was just sat there and he swooped down and fired 5 or 6 times and still nothing

ktek01
  • ktek01

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

Meh, much buthurt over make believe money for make believe cars. Back up to me with your bulletproof whatever and I will remind you it isnt RPG proof, and not even think about insurance or bad sport. Laugh all you want if I pay for your car, I wont hear you because I put all of you on toggle mute as soon as I entered the lobby. 

• meatrocket8 and KeithMcClees like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by Vooodu, 13 June 2014 - 09:22 PM.

People that suggest stupid stuff like this are useless - so we buy all these super cars but should not drive them?

*facepalm.  Stupid stuff eh?

So if i blow up a car of a player that attacks me i should have to pay his insurance?   OR if i blow up a car and have no cash they should have to pay?

You want stupid.. Thats stupid.   Insurance is stupid.  Why should anyways have to pay more then $500?    

Give me one good reason why some cars cost sooo more then others to replace?  While i can get unlimited amounts of tanks for cheap?

*facepalm.  Stupid stuff eh?

So if i blow up a car of a player that attacks me i should have to pay his insurance?   OR if i blow up a car and have no cash they should have to pay?

You want stupid.. Thats stupid.   Insurance is stupid.  Why should anyways have to pay more then $500?    

Voodu has got to be the biggest fcking retard ive ever seen, and on many, MANY occasions ive had my car destroyed for no reason and had to pay, i agree with the negative account balances have a great day, except for Voodu your a tool and no one loves you

So im retarted and no one loves me because i see insurance as pointless.  lol?

Even you get trolled by it?  Yet.. you think its cool.  

Duh.. oTay.

They should get 10x the bad sport points and debt. Yesterday my infernus got blown up over five times from different players and I had to pay every time. These broke bitches deserve the worst.

No.. They should not get anything.

INSURANCE is the problem.. not the player.  You can't blame anyone for not wanting to waste cash in a game that centers around it for everything.

Dumb people = They should go into debt.. they should pay.. they should go to BAD SPORT 4 ever.

Smart People =   Remove reverse insurance charges that happen when a broke players blows up my PV. OR...  Fix insurance to a flat rate of $500 and just drop that bullsh*t already.

• statistic likes this

-Red_October-
  • -Red_October-

Bi-Political

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:21 AM

The solution is pretty obvious, have the game pay the balance, that's what insurance is for, that's how it would work in real life.

• Crunch McThornbody likes this

poppafewpills
  • poppafewpills

R.I.P. The Dupes....

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:25 AM

I think it's quite fun actually. If I'm not breaking into the impound with the cargobob to steal ugly cars to throw in the ocean, I'm chilling outside Mors with my auto shotty.

Did you know it takes as little as 6 shots to catch a car on fire ? Never more than 11, or you'll have to pay the insurance.

That's why I usually just troll with the cargobob.

KeithMcClees
  • KeithMcClees

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:51 AM

I think it's quite fun actually. If I'm not breaking into the impound with the cargobob to steal ugly cars to throw in the ocean, I'm chilling outside Mors with my auto shotty.

Did you know it takes as little as 6 shots to catch a car on fire ? Never more than 11, or you'll have to pay the insurance.

That's why I usually just troll with the cargobob.

I like to get the ones that people leave unlocked and drive around smacking people with the windshield, hoping the owner is one of them. Got the owner only once though, I ran him over, then when he spawned he kicked me out.

Just imagine...."hey that car looks just like...WHAM!"

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:13 AM Edited by Fail_At_GTA, 14 June 2014 - 06:19 AM.

Insurance is pointless and its only being used as a trolling tactic.  I never carry money on my main character.  I purposely go after PV's with my jet.  When there's no one to kill I'll check MMI and the impound lot for vehicles to blow up.  Do I feel bad?  No.  GTA Online is meant for doing whatever you feel like.  I feel like going after PV's, so that's what I do.  There's nothing more satisfying than chasing somebody down, killing them, hearing them rage about how good you are, and then hearing them rage harder about paying for their car.

Crime doesn't pay. ;)

Also I don't care if people think about me in negative ways.  See if I care.  While you're going around being cautious about blowing up PV's I'll be going around destroying them for free.  You can waste your money if you want, but I wont.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users