Photo

$0 players that destroy your PV

380 replies to this topic
Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

I'm getting sick of those f*cking assholes that purposely empty their character's wallet and bank balance into their 2nd character's wallet, just so they can go around destroying other players PVs without having to pay for them.

R* should've programmed it so that if you have no money you're automatically put in passive mode, and you can't use any weapons whilst in a vehicle too

• RyanBurnsRed, Luk38644, darkwar854 and 16 others like this

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

POPULAR

their balance should go negative

• Lc gta, customkingpimp, Judas0ne and 51 others like this

phunkism
  • phunkism

I'm a grill btw

• Members
  • None

Welcome to the internet

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Ya. They're dicks.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:12 PM Edited by Vooodu, 24 February 2014 - 02:13 PM.

Or... R* could remove stupid insurance from the game.  

I put all my cash on an ALT.. I simply won't pay..

Just drive a cheaper PV.   Problem solved...

• nexoric likes this

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

Rockstar needs to either A)  Keep the bank account of each character completely separate.  You have $5million in Character A, and create a new Character in Slot 2?  Guess what, all that money stays in place.  No sharing between characters.

B)You pay the premium for blowing up PV's no matter what.  No money?  Maze Bank pays the bill, and you owe them.  Any money earned goes right to them until your debt is paid.  That's pretty much how the real world  works.  The only exception would be if said person has a bounty on them, or they intentionally ram their car into a parked Tank. 

• Pasternak, Scooby803, hywelkidd and 20 others like this

banyo
  • banyo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

Every time I get bad sport I create a new character so I can take the jet and blow up as many PV as I can till BS hits again (usually takes 100+ PV destroyed).

And I never pay for insurance.
  • lunaticz0r likes this

siray
  • siray

Vaas

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:36 PM

sultan rs,$180 insurance only

Every time I get bad sport I create a new character 

so I suppose you have a dozen characters by now?

• Dementious likes this

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

You know that these people can still have money when destroying you PV, right?

You shoot the person PV until it's on fire, then do nothing else to it. After 30 seconds the PV will be destroyed and you wont get a bad sport or pay for it. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:39 PM Edited by Vooodu, 24 February 2014 - 02:45 PM.

Rockstar needs to either A)  Keep the bank account of each character completely separate.  You have $5million in Character A, and create a new Character in Slot 2?  Guess what, all that money stays in place.  No sharing between characters.

B)You pay the premium for blowing up PV's no matter what.  No money?  Maze Bank pays the bill, and you owe them.  Any money earned goes right to them until your debt is paid.  That's pretty much how the real world  works.  The only exception would be if said person has a bounty on them, or they intentionally ram their car into a parked Tank. 

This makes no sense. 

The only logical fix would be $200 flat rate for all cars.  There should be no huge gap in cars insurance cost.

The fact that players can call up a new tank for $200 while pvs cost so much more makes no sense 

Also.. Why should cars blow up when they run into tanks?  This is another thing that needs a fix.

• jameznash, ShinobiFixer, Crunch McThornbody and 1 other like this

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD PS3 Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:52 PM

You shoot the person PV until it's on fire, then do nothing else to it. After 30 seconds the PV will be destroyed and you wont get a bad sport or pay for it. 

I'm pretty sure this has been disproven many times, hence their now being a thread on the best way to destroy a PV without getting penalised.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

Yeah I agree that people with no money should be able to go into negative $.

• ShinobiFixer, xxBAshaggyxx and NubcakeVII like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

Thats dumb and will never happen...

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

You're dumb but you happened.

• CenMan, cattafett, RyanBurnsRed and 24 others like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:08 PM

Anyone who asks for negative balances is simply not thinking or just dumb.  What are you asking for here?

$200 flat rate.. Thats the deal.  Thats balance.    Works well for tanks...

As if players in Adders and Ents should be protected by negative balances.   f*ck no...

• xonic likes this

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

Anyone who asks for negative balances is simply not thinking or just dumb.  What are you asking for here?

As if players in Adders and Ents should be protected by negative balances.   f*ck no...

What are you even talking about?

• RyanBurnsRed, Phthalate, ten-a-penny and 4 others like this

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

I'm pretty sure this has been disproven many times, hence their now being a thread on the best way to destroy a PV without getting penalised.

last i recall was you have to shoot till theres heavy smoke...NOT till theres fire...but that was pre 1.10 i think

fire = you pay

smoke = they pay

fish61324
  • fish61324

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

I'm getting sick of those f*cking assholes that purposely empty their character's wallet and bank balance into their 2nd character's wallet, just so they can go around destroying other players PVs without having to pay for them.

R* should've programmed it so that if you have no money you're automatically put in passive mode, and you can't use any weapons whilst in a vehicle too

Or R* could've just made a GTA IV style free roam without any crap involved..... just fun.

• ten-a-penny, JayDM420, Yogogamer and 1 other like this

MR.FAGEDORIAN
  • MR.FAGEDORIAN

Crackhead

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

Thats a pretty dick move. you should be able to share thru your other character and have a kickstart. Besides most players wont blow your cars up because they know they will get badsport. usually that happens only if your annoying them or going for the crate where there is like 5 more people in there also.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

What are you even talking about?

If you have no clue what im talking about then its obvious why you want negative balances.

Bt the truth is. Not everyone in FR is trolling to blow up PVS.

Player use Adders and Ents with high insurance costs as a shield.  They have bullet proof back windows.   Taking them out legit costs more then $10 000 in insurance.

Thats why i started putting all my cash on my alt.  By doing so i removed their silly insurance shield.   So now when they attack me, i blow it up and they pay... And then they leave me alone...lol

Thats why $200 is fair for both sides.   The troll and the victim.

• ten-a-penny and Nomad0202 like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

This game really needs invite only....wait

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

This makes no sense. 

The only logical fix would be $200 flat rate for all cars.  There should be no huge gap in cars insurance cost.

The fact that players can call up a new tank for $200 while pvs cost so much more makes no sense 

Also.. Why should cars blow up when they run into tanks?  This is another thing that needs a fix.

What part doesn't make sense?  Having a flat $200 rate for all cars would make things even worse.  Nobody will give a damn about the insurance bill, and blow up PV's left, and right.  Higher value cars are gonna have a higher premium, just like in real life.  You blow up 10 Adders, that's at least a $100K bill, plus the BS points.  Imagine being $100K in debt.  Quite a difference.

Cars blowing up running into Tanks has been in GTA since III.  That's just how they are.  People were complaining early on because they would intentionally ram their PV's into someone's tank, causing them to go to Bad Sport.  Rockstar tweaked that to affect only parked Tanks.  I agree that they should up the Pegasus cost, or implement a cool down timer.  It costs 8K for a pretty useless Airstrike, 5K to call Mercenaries, yet only a measly $200 to call up a Tank repeatedly? 

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

Another Rockstar screw up.... or is it?  just another reason for them to respond with "Buy Shark Cards!" bull.

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

If you unloaded all you money into another character's wallet, the paying the insurance for someone else's PV you destroyed should be taken from there. After all it's still a character under your account.

Then adding the ability for a negative balance means that you wouldn't be able to buy anything (vehicles, insurance on your own PV if you destroy it, properties, weapons, ammo etc.) until you've cleared that through doing jobs.

That would put a stop to those assholes.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:29 PM Edited by Vooodu, 24 February 2014 - 03:31 PM.

This makes no sense. 

What part doesn't make sense?  Having a flat $200 rate for all cars would make things even worse.  Nobody will give a damn about the insurance bill, and blow up PV's left, and right.  Higher value cars are gonna have a higher premium, just like in real life.  

Why should cars cost more for insurance.. Why should it matter?

If this was real life.. Criminals would NOT put their hard earned illegal cash in a bank.  They would hide it somewhere and tell the fuzz to f*ck off.

And guess what.. I already don't give a damn about insurance cost when i have no money on me..  I feel FREE!

If replacing a TANK costs $200 then everything should be $200.  Bottom line.

Insurance costs are lame.

Kowai7108
  • Kowai7108

Life is wind machine!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

They should make it so when you blow up a PV your PSN wallet(not sure about xbox)money will be deducted for a cash card or you will go into negatif and the insurance will go up 5x the price.A good way to counter aholes i think.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:39 PM

They should make it so when you blow up a PV your PSN wallet(not sure about xbox)money will be deducted for a cash card or you will go into negatif and the insurance will go up 5x the price.A good way to counter aholes i think.

Of just reduce insurance claims to $200..

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:40 PM

And here is who the OP needs to direct their anger at.

It's only fair that I pay if I destroy someone elses property.  The most expensive insurance is (I think) £12,500 which I can easily afford without noticing.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:42 PM Edited by XJpostman, 24 February 2014 - 03:42 PM.

I had a guy blow up my Entity at Sandy Shores airfield when I was nowhere near and I ended up paying.

It was $10 000 out of my 3mil so whatever but just makes me hate the community that much more. Looks like i'm sticking with invite only.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:42 PM

There are 2 sides...DBAGS/CIVILIZED.
  • LBxFinalDeath likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users