Photo

GTA 5 Online PVP Strategy Guide

13 replies to this topic
Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:50 AM

This is a new series I'm working on to help others dominate in pvp.  If you have any questions, leave them here.  I will be making more videos.  There is SO much to cover.  :)

http://www.youtube.c...MnUPNg_1pZFbGww

• MysterBeefy, OSO22 and hercules1975 like this

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:47 PM

Part Two of Tay's Ultimate GTA 5 Online PVP Strategy guide! (lol)

http://www.youtube.c...ure=c4-overview

• MysterBeefy likes this

NlNEFlNGERS
  • NlNEFlNGERS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:24 AM

You forgot use your gun to shoot people and use your car to get around

You sir are an idiot.

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

You forgot use your gun to shoot people and use your car to get around

You sir are an idiot.

U mad bro?

I'm making sure all bases are covered.  You would be suprised how slow people are in this game.

• ten-a-penny likes this

MysterBeefy
  • MysterBeefy

aaaand I love you.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

I like it! Very useful tips for anyone. Looking forward to more videos. Even willing to help if you want it. Thanks for helping the community.

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

I like it! Very useful tips for anyone. Looking forward to more videos. Even willing to help if you want it. Thanks for helping the community.

Thank you for the compliment.  Which system do you play GTA on?

MysterBeefy
  • MysterBeefy

aaaand I love you.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:34 PM

PS3

PSN: Kiss_The_Keck

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:20 PM

Sweet, I'll add you later on today. Do you have a youtube channel yet by chance?

reiniat
  • reiniat

I'm not atheist, Λ is my sigul.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:30 PM

1.- The single dot reticle is BETTER than the complex as it doesnt cover much of the screen, the complex reticle however allows you to see the precision of your weapon.

2.- Remember; combat roll is useless on free-aim, i would just headshot you as your head pops out.... It might be useful when you get out of a cover and dont want to get insta-headshoted, but its anyone's guess...

3.- Youre funny

Im making a threat for free-aim tips right now....

MysterBeefy
  • MysterBeefy

aaaand I love you.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:41 PM

I do not. Never had the equipment to make videos, which is the reason my guide is all text. Thought about adding pics, but I figured they'd make things more confusing. I like what you're doing, so I thought I'd offer help.

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:24 PM Edited by Tayman, 03 March 2014 - 10:27 PM.

1.- The single dot reticle is BETTER than the complex as it doesnt cover much of the screen, the complex reticle however allows you to see the precision of your weapon.

2.- Remember; combat roll is useless on free-aim, i would just headshot you as your head pops out.... It might be useful when you get out of a cover and dont want to get insta-headshoted, but its anyone's guess...

3.- Youre funny

Im making a threat for free-aim tips right now....

Yes, this is absolutely true.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of players stay on the lock on servers. 

@ #3. Thanks, I try to be myself despite potential criticism.  I love making videos and I hope it continues to show in the final product.

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

Working on part 3 of the series for those of you still playing Gta.  :)

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

Summary for those who do not want to participate to the views:

Video 1:

Entity Douche bag - drive backwards in an Entity and shoot to get cheap kills (Jesters and Infurus' also work - this video doesn't include this tip since it's just like every other youtube vid - half a$$ed and half done)

Rollie Polie Elmo - press square to roll whilst aiming, it was in the tutorial in story mode in September 2013 but just in case you don't know, this guy is telling you that you can still do it in April 2014

Happy Campers - take cover behind a wall and wait there for half a day. Hopefully the other person will get frustrated and run out so you can get a kill. This is the best way to spend your time on gta.

Video 2:

It's not rape, it's surprise sex - it's only acceptable for you to camp. If someone else does it; call Lester to go off the radar and surprise them by sneaking up behind them. You now have claimed the camping spot.

1+1=3 I tell ya!!! - so the most economical way to get rid of a twanker is to call up Lamar and request a mugger. Now even though this cost $1,000 it will take the twankers tank away from him (if the mugger is successful). You really showed him by taking away his $200 tank!! Just call Lamar again for another $1,000 to teach that twanker a lesson...after the cooling down period of course...

1+1 still = 3!!! - Why find a pay and spray to just drive into and back out when you can pay money for no reason! Call Lester and he'll get rid of your wanted level...*facepalm through face and back of head*

Duhhh what's that bose? - That rectangular shaped thing that looks like a map is actually DUN DUN DUN a MAP!!!!! It gives you information of where everyone is. This again is something you were aware of at Launch but never mind...better 7 months late than never right!!!???

So you're telling me that we can highlight our targets? - Go into your inventory to highlight players on the map. Their blip will begin to flash so you know exactly where they are...until they go towards LSC in centre city where everyone's blip is flashing...I guess EVERYONE is my target now!!! wooooo AIRSTRIKEEEEEE!!!

***BONUS TIP*** Use Combat MG at medium range, it's much better than the accurate carbines because it's a LMG!!!!! Also drop all your weapons besides the AP Pistol for drive bys, Combat Shotty, Heavy Sniper and Combat MG!!!

Happy Hunting!!!

• hei3enberg and tind94 like this

Beefandbird1
  • Beefandbird1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:35 PM

You guys need to stop being jerks to him, you may not be helped from these videos but a ton more people will be helped than wont. A few of these tips helped a ton, thanks for these awesome tips, cant wait for the third video! Btw I use ps3 too

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users