Quantcast

» «
Photo

I felt bad at first...then I thought; nah. Let's kill some more.

13 replies to this topic
yello cactus
  • yello cactus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

I set up camp on the top of a building trying to snipe a bounty but couldn't see him.
So instead of moving on, I threw sticky bombs down below on a crossroad near to LSC and waited until someone drove by and detonated them.

I took out 3 or 4 people driving into the LSC. I hate it when it's been done to me but you know what....it felt good. payback. :)

Unfortunately I pi$$ed off someone too much and they got me a number of times and I had my first taste of an RPG as it smacked into my face.

Not the most riveting of stories but it's a quiet Sunday night. :)

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

The only ChrilLe you know and need!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

There's nothing wrong in that.

Choppers
  • Choppers

[Strike Back]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

http://gtaforums.com...e-your-stories/

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:01 PM Edited by FirstLadyofGTA, 23 February 2014 - 10:02 PM.

Inb4 the 'cool story bro' replies.  It is quiet :)..but how was it payback if those people never did anything to you. :(  You have to get revenge immediately to those that have wronged you. lol.

Edit: this may get locked or moved btw

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:01 PM Edited by codename_duchess, 23 February 2014 - 10:02 PM.

I set up camp on the top of a building trying to snipe a bounty but couldn't see him.
So instead of moving on, I threw sticky bombs down below on a crossroad near to LSC and waited until someone drove by and detonated them.

I took out 3 or 4 people driving into the LSC. I hate it when it's been done to me but you know what....it felt good. payback. :)

Unfortunately I pi$$ed off someone too much and they got me a number of times and I had my first taste of an RPG as it smacked into my face.

hahaha it's all good. Sometimes, it needs to be done. 

BTW, the top of Tinsel Towers has some awesome sniping positions and hiding spots too. Great view of the LSC in Vinewood and always plenty of people driving past. If there's a tank, no doubt they'll be passing by Eclipse Towers and you have a great position for taking them out.

Or the top of the Maze building of the FIB one. Snipers delight lol

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:12 PM

That's not payback at all.

But yeah, slow morning.

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:31 PM Edited by smokingndriving, 23 February 2014 - 10:34 PM.

BTW, the top of Tinsel Towers has some awesome sniping positions and hiding spots too. Great view of the LSC in Vinewood and always plenty of people driving past. If there's a tank, no doubt they'll be passing by Eclipse Towers and you have a great position for taking them out.

As a member of the Tinsel Homeowners Association board, I pass on a rental bounty fee of $5K to anyone using the roof.

This is also a reminder that Tinsel is perhaps the greatest trolling apartment in the game. The more expensive apartment has a direct view to LSC and a close-up view via telescope, which is great for ignition bombs - leave them in the lot closer to the alley, haul ass back to the apartment and you should be able to see someone get in and the car go bam. You also have a great view of all of the cars driving by out front.

The cheaper apartment looks down over the street next to the garage. Tons of people come down that street from Eclipse - leave a car with sticky in the road and watch out the window for someone to come zipping down. I've probably scared the isht out of a few people buzzing down from Eclipse who thought the car in the street was just a random car someone left.

The enclosed pool area in the back of Tinsel is also great for bounties and I've often sat on the deck right above the entrance and people are faked out because it looks like your dot is in your apartment.

• SilkySkillz85 and yello cactus like this

yello cactus
  • yello cactus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

I'll take a look at Tinsel Towers. It's those pesky Police helicopters that always seem to spoil the fun! :) 

Not sure where FIB is but i'll find a decent map.

..but how was it payback if those people never did anything to you. :(  You have to get revenge immediately to those that have wronged you. lol.

It's payback to Los Santos society :)

It's sooooo violent. Why can't we all just get on. :)

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

Someone has to clean up the streets, today that was you. Nice job.

• SilkySkillz85 and yello cactus like this

yello cactus
  • yello cactus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:43 PM

The_Equalizer.jpg

:)

If you're under 30-ish; you probably have no idea who The Equalizer is. Basically he drove around in a Jag; sorting sh*t out :)

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:50 PM

Did they do the same to you? Otherwise it's not payback.

Next time some IGN lv 100 twat stickies my car, I'll take it out on some random lv 10. Payback and all that. I sure bet it will feel good, right OP?

yello cactus
  • yello cactus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

They'll probably do it to me in the future so I was just getting in early.

• ellenjanuary likes this

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

The_Equalizer.jpg

:)

If you're under 30-ish; you probably have no idea who The Equalizer is. Basically he drove around in a Jag; sorting sh*t out :)

He was awesome, robert mcall wasnt it?

yello cactus
  • yello cactus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

I think it was. Edward Woodward played him.
Classic 80's telly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users