Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why not Approved Custom Deathmatches as well?

5 replies to this topic
The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:39 PM

I saw that there is a pinned topic for approved Custom races (which is a great asset to have!), but noticed that there isn't a pinned topic for approved custom deathmatches. I'm a big team deathmatch guy, and I want to see some really good custom deathmatches so I no longer have to play....blech...."Rockstar Verified" ones. (I've made quite a few team deathmatches, but I wanna see what others have made that are really good that just aren't catching the spotlight like they should!)

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

I saw that there is a pinned topic for approved Custom races (which is a great asset to have!), but noticed that there isn't a pinned topic for approved custom deathmatches. I'm a big team deathmatch guy, and I want to see some really good custom deathmatches so I no longer have to play....blech...."Rockstar Verified" ones. (I've made quite a few team deathmatches, but I wanna see what others have made that are really good that just aren't catching the spotlight like they should!)

I think it's two things:

1) You have to have judges who have the discipline to keeping trying out new stuff (and not start for a couple of days then go silent)

2) You need less people to test a race than a deathmatch.  Just one person can try a race and give you good feedback on how it races, but a deathmatch depends on a number of people to be playing at once.

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

It seems there is already a topic (not pinned) for it that is trying to get off the ground!

http://gtaforums.com...d-deathmatches/

If anyone out there cares about having great deathmatches as well as races, support this thread linked on this post!

I can't believe I didn't bother to look earlier before I posted this thread. Bah.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

Yeah in theory there should be 4 of these type threads but the creator needs to seriously be in it for the long haul as the OP will need to be constantly updated. Judges can come and go and that is fine...but that all important first post is the key.

As he said above it is also a lot harder to test and judge a DM. I personally did not choose to do a DM version because I dont play them often and in no way have any expertize to offer to them.

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

I'm a hardcore DM player.I'm ready to test and judge all DMs sent to me.If you decide to make a thread like this,just let me know.

The Jackal 4563
  • The Jackal 4563

Crew accountant.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:46 PM

Hmm...I may consider making an official thread for Approved Team Deathmatches. I already have a system I use when I make matches and play others, so I may apply that for approving matches. Give me some time to think it over before taking the plunge into such a committment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users