Photo

Jumping Voltic?

7 replies to this topic
Mikelo
  • Mikelo

Metalhead

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:30 PM Edited by Mikelo, 23 February 2014 - 09:32 PM.

Hello,

I've been experiencing problems with my Voltic, which hurts like hell because it's my favorite and most-used vehicle, the left wheels are like hopping, i don't know exactly how to explain it.

Ex:

I'm driving in some random fwy, then the left wheels start doing friction with the road, like if someone punctured them. A few seconds later, it starts doing little tiny hops, not a big deal since it doesn't affect my driving.

But the problem starts when i hit something, it doesn't matter if it's the sidewalk, i do a big hop and then my car flips, i stabilize it again, but the same problem continues.

This has only happened with my Voltic.

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

I just bought one, and after it suffers some damage, it tends to jump all over the place the second it hits so much as a curb. I find it quite amusing and fun, however.

0_0.jpg

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

Exactly why I sold mine lol. It never left my garage because after crashing twice you just can't drive it.

Mikelo
  • Mikelo

Metalhead

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:51 PM

I just bought one, and after it suffers some damage, it tends to jump all over the place the second it hits so much as a curb. I find it quite amusing and fun, however.

0_0.jpg

Well it's not funny when cops or players are chasing you :angry:

Exactly why I sold mine lol. It never left my garage because after crashing twice you just can't drive it.

Exactly why i will sell mine, i love it but i can't stand that sh*t.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

yeah.. if your wheel or frame gets a bit tweaked you start hopping to the side like a one legged lowrider.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:01 PM Edited by Lagful, 23 February 2014 - 11:01 PM.

0_0.jpg

SouthParkS11E14StanPuke.gif

• GERM! likes this

spazthing
  • spazthing

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:41 AM

I just did an experiment with my Voltic, and may have discovered (although I think I read is somewhere, credit will be given when I find out where) but it seems some of the suspensions can be set TOO LOW, and cause handling issues.

I reset mine to the second level down (I believe it's just the "lowered suspension" setting) and the thing handles like a new friggin car.

It tends to be what I call "floaty" on this setting, but doesn't seem to outright flip near as much.

Bill_Assassin
  • Bill_Assassin

Street Cat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:58 AM

Seems like fun. The Voltic is a unique car, and therein lies its value.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users