Need help getting the Bee Jay from story mode

36 replies to this topic
Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:18 PM

Idk if im posting this is in the right section, sorry if im not.

I'm trying to do the SP to MP glitch and get the Bee Jay from story mode (Mission: Complications) its the beast sounding one. Well everytime i start the mission up i have to go to michaels house. Seems simple enough, but everytime i arrive there nothing happens. It says get inside the house. Sometimes i can (the window is open) sometimes i can (window is closed) but either way the garage opens whenever i come near it. Im pretty sure thats not supposed to happen since simeon tells me the garage is locked. But when i get the bee jay nothing happens. No cursor on the map or anything. Also the gate will not open (not like it matters since i have no where to drive it) I tried uninstalling the beach bum and valentines update but that did nothing. Should i uninstall the title update? Please help i really want this car.

Jared Snootcherton
  • Jared Snootcherton

The Real Jared Snootcherton

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

Why don't you try after driving the car through Simeon's?

• Cincy32 likes this

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:19 PM

It's a standard BeeJay XL, nothing different.

Jared Snootcherton
  • Jared Snootcherton

The Real Jared Snootcherton

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

It sounds different. The engine is slightly different because of the cinematic.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:24 PM

Wrong.

@OP: You have to turn off auto-saving, and complete the mission normally until you gain control of M.

After that, drive to the nearest LSC and quick save while still inside of it.

Then do the SP-MP as normal, and load your quick save after you do the disconnect.

Hope this helps.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:26 PM

I can't get to that point in the mission.. everything with the bee jay is in the mission complications. But it won't let me finish the mission.

Wrong.

@OP: You have to turn off auto-saving, and complete the mission normally until you gain control of M.

Then do the SP-MP as normal, and load your quick save after you do the disconnect.

Hope this helps.

Im gonna try this right now, hope this works. Thanks for the help! I'll post back if this works after i try it.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

I can't get to that point in the mission.. everything with the bee jay is in the mission complications. But it won't let me finish the mission.

Wrong.

Hope this helps.

Im gonna try this right now, hope this works. Thanks for the help! I'll post back if this works after i try it.

Make sure to launch the mission while still online.

The reason it fails, is because of the stat tracking via the social club after every mission.

If you do a mission while online, and go offline, the stat tracking fails and breaks the mission.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

I would like to know the difference in that BJ if there is one.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

I would like to know the difference in that BJ if there is one.

@ 4:54 onward

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:42 PM Edited by Oophilly215oO, 23 February 2014 - 09:43 PM.

Wrong.

Hope this helps.

Make sure to launch the mission while still online.

The reason it fails, is because of the stat tracking via the social club after every mission.

If you do a mission while online, and go offline, the stat tracking fails and breaks the mission.

Just did it and it didn't work.

Window is closed

tyla5nF.jpg

Im online

piYg9LJ.png

Garage door opens when not in the house

nHp8jxy.png

Gate doesn't open

z2fA0Yy.jpg

Auto save is off

Rp3GCtB.png

No waypoint/marker of what to do after i have the bee jay

5ofTQA8.png

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

Reported  :lol:

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

^ Damnit man, don't know what to tell you, it worked for me.

If there's any consolation, its a 90% chance it would lose its engine sound.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

Yeah i figured it would but i can't even try it out :/ i just dashboarded, im gonna try this whole process one more time to see if anything changes. And do you know if the storymode bee jays are any different from the online one's? In story mode its a bee jay XL i dont remember if online has an XL model or not.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

Yeah i figured it would but i can't even try it out :/ i just dashboarded, im gonna try this whole process one more time to see if anything changes. And do you know if the storymode bee jays are any different from the online one's? In story mode its a bee jay XL i dont remember if online has an XL model or not.

No difference at all.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

http://gtaforums.com...y/?p=1064814241

As I said to another dumbass trying to glitch in troubleshooting.

You will have a hell of a lot better time and less headaches if you just play the game the way the developers intended. 80% of the complaints in the troubleshooting forum you can break down to glitchers and the unintended consequences.  

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

There's no non-XL Beejay IIRC.

Try making a new save?

Anyway, if you take that specific Beejay to LSC you lose the sound.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

http://gtaforums.com...y/?p=1064814241

As I said to another dumbass trying to glitch in troubleshooting.

You will have a hell of a lot better time and less headaches if you just play the game the way the developers intended. 80% of the complaints in the troubleshooting forum you can break down to glitchers and the unintended consequences.  

Go f*ck yourself.

• Cincy32 likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:05 PM

He's kinda right. I mean, he might actually own an Asterope because it's the only car he can afford, but you avoid the most of glitches when you're a purist.

AFAIK they only problem purists would be having is texture delay.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:05 PM

He's kinda right. I mean, he might actually own an Asterope because it's the only car he can afford, but you avoid the most of glitches when you're a purist.

AFAIK they only problem purists would be having is texture delay.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

No difference at all.

Your method worked, everything is fine now. Im gonna try and do the sp to mp glitch now wish me luck!

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:33 PM

I like your avatar, you're a fan of Tyler?

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:49 PM Edited by Oophilly215oO, 23 February 2014 - 10:49 PM.

I can't figure out how to save the game with the special sounding Bee Jay, the only way i know to manually save the game is sleeping. But the mission ends as soon as your done fighting simeon. Can anyone help?

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

I can't figure out how to save the game with the special sounding Bee Jay, the only way i know to manually save the game is sleeping. But the mission ends as soon as your done fighting simeon. Can anyone help?

Quick save through the phone.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:00 PM

Oophilly215oO, what capture card do you use?

I was able to bring the Emperor from Barry's S&F mission to MP once, so it should be possible with other mission cars.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:18 PM Edited by Oophilly215oO, 23 February 2014 - 11:20 PM.

I was able to bring the Emperor from Barry's S&F mission to MP once, so it should be possible with other mission cars.

Hauppauge HD PVR, wouldn't recommend it though. I'd get the elgato if your thinking about getting one.

Your a life saver man, also should i save before i go threw the window or after i fight simeon?

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:37 PM

Hauppauge HD PVR, wouldn't recommend it though. I'd get the elgato if your thinking about getting one.

Your a life saver man, also should i save before i go threw the window or after i fight simeon?

After you fight Simeon.

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:20 AM

@A Maned Wolf

This is what i've found:

like you said you have to be online and have auto save turned off, fight simeon and then drive to LSC and quick save.

After that do the SP to MP glitch and you can bring the car over. But the sound doesn't carry over. I didn't have enough money in storymode (Which i had to restart to get this to work) to insure the car but im thinking maybe if i insure it and try this over again it could possibly work? The car is hands down the sickest sounding car in the game. Sounds like a monster truck

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:26 AM

@A Maned Wolf

This is what i've found:

like you said you have to be online and have auto save turned off, fight simeon and then drive to LSC and quick save.

After that do the SP to MP glitch and you can bring the car over. But the sound doesn't carry over. I didn't have enough money in storymode (Which i had to restart to get this to work) to insure the car but im thinking maybe if i insure it and try this over again it could possibly work? The car is hands down the sickest sounding car in the game. Sounds like a monster truck

Try just leaving the vehicle in one of the parking spaces outside the LSC, instead of driving in it to see if it keeps the engine note.

I'm guessing the LSC removes the attributes of the car, (not too dissimilar to other unique vehicles in the GTA series properties being removed after being stored in a garage.) 

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:49 AM

For the record, it's only gonna seat 2 instead of 4

Oophilly215oO
  • Oophilly215oO

Keep it real

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:41 PM

@A Maned Wolf

This is what i've found:

Try just leaving the vehicle in one of the parking spaces outside the LSC, instead of driving in it to see if it keeps the engine note.

I'm guessing the LSC removes the attributes of the car, (not too dissimilar to other unique vehicles in the GTA series properties being removed after being stored in a garage.) 

I listened very carefully threw the whole process, i brought the car over and it sounded normal i didn't take it into LSC or anything. Modding it makes the engine sound better but not the same monster truck engine. I also noticed once brought online LSC didn't seem to change anything with the engine, it was the journey from SP to MP that took the custom engine sound away :/ i really want this car. What im wondering is is if i do keep it in solo would it keep the engine sound after i reload the session? And if so would customizing the engine make the sound even louder?

For the record, it's only gonna seat 2 instead of 4

Thats fine with me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users