» «
Photo

How to Select a Stacked Objective?

4 replies to this topic
Dusty_The_Jackal
  • Dusty_The_Jackal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:06 PM Edited by Dusty_The_Jackal, 23 February 2014 - 08:06 PM.

Say you have two cutscenes used as camera angles with dialogue. I want to select Cutscene #2 without disturbing its position by moving it out of the way, but even when I teleport to Cutscene #2, it only lets me select Cutscene #1. Is there a menu with all the mission's objectives so you can manage them individually?

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:29 AM

This is Because both objective 1 and 2 are at one place. you should always put every cutscene objective far away from other, because it's easy to edit them. 

but in this situation, you want to select objective 2 but it selects objective 1, so first select the 1st objective and change its camera angle from the last time. now both of them are separated. it's hard to explain but very easy. :)

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"Black and white's gotta be in you."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

Well, KD is right, but to make it simple to understand, I'll write it in a 1,2,3 list. :)

1. When it's selecting Objective 1 instead of 2, edit the 1 first and place it somewhere else.

2. Edit Objective 2.

3. Again, edit Objective 1 and put it where it was before.

Dusty_The_Jackal
  • Dusty_The_Jackal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:56 PM Edited by Dusty_The_Jackal, 24 February 2014 - 07:57 PM.

Well, KD is right, but to make it simple to understand, I'll write it in a 1,2,3 list. :)

1. When it's selecting Objective 1 instead of 2, edit the 1 first and place it somewhere else.

2. Edit Objective 2.

Ah, so I guess needing to move the objectives is unavoidable. Alright, thank you for clearing that up.

This is Because both objective 1 and 2 are at one place. you should always put every cutscene objective far away from other, because it's easy to edit them.   :)

Yes this is definitely another workaround however for cinematic purposes there are times where you'd rather not change the camera angle (especially when chaining together multiple moving cutscenes, where clean transitions are a necessity).

In any case, thank you both.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:35 AM

2. Edit Objective 2.

oh i stand right, that's the easier way from Be Kowaslski. its all about moving the cutscene other way. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users