The Leonetti Crime Family Mafia

4 replies to this topic
jsuchoski111
  • jsuchoski111

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

I am the don of a mafia for GTAV on the ps3.  I had about 15 members and started about a week ago (2/15/14)ish.  I am serious and have a very organized mafia, and hierarchy.  I was doing initiations and had one of my members whine that he wasn't being ranked up and supposedly was the first person to join.  That doesn't matter, it's about how much loyalty and support you bring when you join and show you're serious and have alot to offer.  I executed him and told him that if he complains and doesn't stay mature enough then he isn't needed in the Leonetti's if he doesn't show effort.  You are promoted depending on how much you give back to the mafia and how respectable, mature, and serious.  My psn is Gunsource67.  The requirements are being above age of 13+.  You must have a mic and if you're too loud, you get two warnings.  Any immaturity calls for a demote after numerous warnings.  If you intentionally kill another member, auto demote.  If you kill me(Don) intentionally you are banned from the mafia and will forever be hostile.  If you are looking for alliances, you message me and we will meet in my office alone.  My made men will be on gaurd with guns directed on you for my safety.  We will kill you when you join just so no assassination attempts end up successful.  The Leonetti CF send their regards.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

I'd like to help you.

jsuchoski111
  • jsuchoski111

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

I'd like to help you.

Well it's going successful at the moment.  Add me and message me saying you're from the forums.  It's so interesting and way too much fun man I can promise you'll enjoy yourself.

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:53 AM

I'd like to help you.

Well it's going successful at the moment.  Add me and message me saying you're from the forums.  It's so interesting and way too much fun man I can promise you'll enjoy yourself.

Add me ashbashbluesfan I've got a Roosevelt and a Z-type!

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

Provide a link to your crew on the Social Club please.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users