Underwear advice from a pro

79 replies to this topic
Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:39 PM

It's easier to alter trajectory on a short barrel weapon than it is with a long barrel weapon. Simple geometry, really.

Actually its easier with a longer barrel. The longer barrel increases the sight radius as well as allowing the propellant gas more time to expand within the barrel this causes the bullet to have a higher final velocity. The increased velocity flattens the trajectory. A flattened trajectory effectively makes it easier to aim and adjust. Hence why you don't see sniper rifles with short barrels.

Aren't we talking about dicks? 

If we are, why are there propellant ga-

You know what, never mind. Don't even wanna know.

• WTFThisIsntWii likes this

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

It's easier to alter trajectory on a short barrel weapon than it is with a long barrel weapon. Simple geometry, really.

Actually its easier with a longer barrel. The longer barrel increases the sight radius as well as allowing the propellant gas more time to expand within the barrel this causes the bullet to have a higher final velocity. The increased velocity flattens the trajectory. A flattened trajectory effectively makes it easier to aim and adjust. Hence why you don't see sniper rifles with short barrels.

Wait your dick doesn't run on gas? Good god man it's the 21st century get with it.

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:13 AM Edited by Forty, 26 February 2014 - 12:13 AM.

What I meant is that it's less effort and less degree to aim a smaller weapon (read: dick) than a longer one, which requires a more broad arc to cross the same angle.

I don't know what your diet consists of, but if your dick is producing gas, you may need to consult a physician.

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:13 AM

Wait your dick doesn't run on gas? Good god man it's the 21st century get with it.

I have an electric motor. Solar powered. Get with it.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:09 AM

Well my dick gets its power from the tears of its enemies!

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:18 AM

That's because you've slain many foes in sword fights.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

That really sounds like a sick euphemism for "I can only get an erection when I'm raping somebody."

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

First off - Happy milestone.

Second - I don't believe you are a pro.  I need credentials.

Dick hole (button or not); don't most dudes just pull down and flop out over the top?  Did my dad teach me wrong?

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

Dick hole (button or not); don't most dudes just pull down and flop out over the top?  Did my dad teach me wrong?

This is the way I have always done things, and I'm sure most of my friends are the same, I've always seen the button or overlapping flaps as a design element so it doesn't look like I'm wearing some kind of sack.

That's because you've slain many foes in sword fights.

Indeed, many plebeians have fallen at the hands of my almighty phallus.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

don't most dudes just pull down and flop out over the top?

I'd say it's more of a graceful cascade personally. 

• ryan_J likes this

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:01 AM

How do you piss through a dick hole, I have to have my balls free or my stream will be weak.

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

Canis Bodhi driver.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:10 AM

How do you piss through a dick hole, I have to have my balls free or my stream will be weak.

You could pull your pants all the way down. Only bad thing is, the other guys at the urinals might not appreciate it.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:11 AM

You could pull your pants all the way down. Only bad thing is, the other guys at the urinals might not appreciate it.

I just pull the front down get everything free and piss.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:12 AM

But using the flap makes it easier than pulling your undoes down to your knees when you pizz

Who the hell pulls em down to their knees...gotta quick draw that sh*t.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:03 AM

But using the flap makes it easier than pulling your undoes down to your knees when you pizz

It was sort of sarcastic but I've seen it like little kids in the airport an times like that

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:08 AM

little kids in the airport an times like that

lolwut o_o
  • trip likes this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:09 AM Edited by trip, 26 February 2014 - 03:11 AM.

It was sort of sarcastic but I've seen it like little kids in the airport an times like that
Ahhhh...so you're that creepy guy in the bathroom at the airport?

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:17 AM

Well it is kinda hard to stand there waiting and not see this kid that's 2 feet tall with his pants to his ankles taking a piss

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

Canis Bodhi driver.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:54 AM

Well it is kinda hard to stand there waiting and not see this kid that's 2 feet tall with his pants to his ankles taking a piss

Why are you waiting in the bathroom?

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:47 AM

Long lines have you every been in an airport on a busy day

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users