Photo

If you wrote the story.....

70 replies to this topic
CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

If I were to write the story, it would basically be "Grand Theft Auto: Maaskantje".

grand-theft-auto-maaskantje.jpg

Only a few of you will know what I'm getting at.

Ur not really living in the United States, eh?

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Goodfella

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:13 PM Edited by SonOfLiberty, 05 April 2014 - 01:16 PM.

After "Mr Phillips" I'd have Niko waiting patientally in Trevor's trailer and as soon as he walks in Niko casually stands up and jams a machete into Trevor's neck letting him bleed out and dumping his corpse into the Alamo Sea. Then Niko becomes unlocked as a playable protagonist.
  • WildBrick142, Jeansowaty and tfroam like this

Perez84
  • Perez84

Crackhead

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

-Some missions working with The Lost (as Trevor) before destroy them (and kill Johnny K).

-Madrazo abusing Patricia and Trevor killing him (then Patricia moves to Trevor's place again).

-More missions and story development for Franklin (not necessarily with Lamar and/or against Strecht). F could have more issues with Ballas, Vagos, Chinese Triads or hitmen hired by some companies he screwed in Lester's missions.

-A mission inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary, PLEASE! Make it useful! (forget about Brad's rescue, he's dead).

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

If I were to write the story, it would basically be "Grand Theft Auto: Maaskantje".

Funny thing is... He actually does. 

jondean31
  • jondean31

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

My story would start off the same way with Franklin meeting Michael, but after the jewel store job Michael continues in the criminal world out of choice,as he was missing out on the adrenaline of heists.

Trevor is angry at first when meeting Michael, but soon changes his mind when Mike lures him in with some big money jobs. There would be 10ish heists, and initially they would be well thought out and planned to the nth degree, however as the group do more they become more arrogant and decide they don't need Lester and plan a heist that goes horribly wrong and Michael ends up in prison.

This is where the FIB come into it, as they attempt to get someone to kill him from the inside to cover up that he is actually still alive.

They break him out and go on an attempt to bring down the corrupt division Michael got the deal from (i.e Dave and Steve).

Lamar gets killed by a plan implemented by Stretch, and that draws Franklin back to the hood.

Eventually everyone bad dies etc etc

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

Funny thing is... He actually does. 

So how can he know show that's only famous in The Netherlands and Germany?

pajkosinjoSRB
  • pajkosinjoSRB

He's Yella!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:06 PM

I'd set the storyline back when Trevor and Michael met.And make Franklin older so the trio would still be there.

Holmls
  • Holmls

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

Story would start with Michael in North Yankton 2004. You would rise to the top starting out by robbing gas stations to banks, then after like 35 to 40 missions you would move to LS and then Franklins story would come in, with Franklin you would do more gang related missions. Franklin at first would be all about the hood but after like 50 missions of grove st vs ballas Franklin meets Michael. Thats when the jewlery heist. Then you play as Trevor in sandy shores. Sandy shores would be waaaay biggwr 5 times the size it is. Because there would be a feud between the AOD and The Lost, also Johnny wouldnt be a meth addict. Trevor tries to take over but he knows thats a fight hes not gonna win, so he chooses who he is with the aod or the lost. After like 69 missions, trevor meets michael.

Woooooah, that's a long fricking game but the missions would probably be pretty cheap

Zello
  • Zello

Hired Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:29 PM

Hmm... If I were to change up the story I would

Add in a couple of IV cameos(Niko,Luis and Tony,Little Jacob and Badman etc) and give Karen a Bigger role Michael working for the FIB and Trevor for the IAA

Give Franklin more of a backstory

Add more interesting memorable NPC characters that add something to the story

Get a different antagonist I would keep Steve Haines but not as an Antagonist I would make him more of an asshole though and get rid of Devin Weston completely.

Would expand more on Trevors military days maybe we meet up with some of his old buddies from his unit The 169th Penetration Division "The Flying Trojans"

Add more powerful scenes maybe after a heist that almost went wrong with his family gone Michael goes looking for a gun to shoot himself and end it all instead finds an old video of him and his family opening up presents (He stole with Trevor) on christmas morning with Uncle Trevor popping in a bit later.

Not sure about Trevor maybe he reunites with his Father

Franklin looks at a picture of his old friends (Lamar, Tanya, JB etc..) While sitting in a nice air conditioned office downtown finally making it.

• pajkosinjoSRB likes this

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:40 PM

I would have cut the whole FBI, I don't want to play as a police bitch in a GTA game.

I would have made Franklin a hardcore gangster, fighting a war against Ballas and Mexicans.

Michael wouldn't be a rat and he'd be a lot more gangster, working with Cartels and Armenian Mobsters

Trevor would have been more realistic and his story would have stayed more in the country, focusing on building his meth empire.

Simeon would have been a proper Armenian mobster and not thrown to the side like he was.

Madrazo would have been a crazy, scary Cartel boss, and not the annoying pussy we had.

The Koreans and Triads would have a bigger role, along with the Latino gangs.

The heists would be more interesting and open ended.

Weed would have had a bigger role, how can you set a game in moder California and barely touch on it?

• EM_JAY_86 likes this

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:16 AM Edited by Dr. Robotnik, 15 April 2014 - 09:17 AM.

They should've made Trevor's portrayal more consistent (are we supposed see him as a scary antagonist like in his first few missions or feel sorry for him like later in the game?), or at least have had his character develop into something. Michael gets a character arc, and so does Franklin to a lesser extent, but I never felt like a whole lot had changed for Trevor by the end of the story.

They shouldn't have half-assed the endings; Endings A and B should've given more closure to the story and been less rushed, and they should have gone with the original Ending C where Lamar kills Franklin. Stretch and Wei Cheng should have been more involved in the plot, and Madrazo shouldn't have gone from wanting Trevor's head to being terrified of him all of a sudden.

Believe it or not, I liked the FIB storyline, though I get why others didn't. I loved how they would meet the agents in out-of-the-way locations and plan things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users