208 replies to this topic
Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:50 AM

Oh my God Phyx, what the hell did you do to the Tailgater

Black with either silver secondary or frost white, can`t remember. I don`t like many colors and combos. And that angle is really bad and not doing it any justice :)

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:52 AM Edited by Odesza, 25 February 2014 - 02:52 AM.

Or you know. Buy a cash card. People make it to be so bad when it really isn't.

Before anyone says "blah blah blah grinding blah blah blah", grinding is not fun, unless your definition of fun is doing the exact same thing over and over again

Actually I managed to make well over 10m+ when I first played this game with friends, and all we did was do every mission that we received because we wanted to experience all of the game and try out every mission.  Pretty decent amount for just playing the game.
I'll just buy a cash card instead.

To do what with?  Go kill each other free-roam for hours on end.  Gee that sure doesn't sound repetitive and monotonous as grinding at all.

Missions and jobs are half of the game.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:53 AM

Before anyone says "blah blah blah grinding blah blah blah", grinding is not fun, unless your definition of fun is doing the exact same thing over and over again

Actually I managed to make well over 10m+ when I first played this game with friends, and all we did was do every mission that we received because we wanted to experience all of the game and try out every mission.  Pretty decent amount for just playing the game.

To do what with?  Go kill each other free-roam for hours on end.  Gee that sure doesn't sound repetitive and monotonous as grinding at all.

To buy cars with, you generalizing dip. Stop thinking everyone who buys cash cards are after ridiculous killing.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:56 AM Edited by Phyxsius-, 25 February 2014 - 02:58 AM.

To buy cars with, you generalizing dip. Stop thinking everyone who buys cash cards are after ridiculous killing.

You don`t need a fortune to buy cars. I originally had a Sandking in Roosevelt`s place and a Rat Loader instead of that Z-Type. But they took away my Rat Loader and my OCD kicked in, so I had to buy it to fill the empty spot. Then DLC car, because, let`s face it... it`s worth it, lol. Before those, however, I only spent roughly 1.3 mils in modding ALL my garage. None of the cars were bought, minus the Vigero (slot 5), which was only 25k or so.

But I didn`t actually NEED any of them. I WANT them, but that`s a different issue. So, it depends if you need something, or want something :)

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:57 AM

I glitched myself some money for the butthurt "legit" players in here. Shark cards are as bad, why do I have to work hard to get some money while some nerd buys fake money with grandmas bank card?

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:58 AM

legit players are butthurt jelly because they are too lazy to put forth the effort to do the glitches/exploits

Ha! Did your mother have any children that lived? Earning money legit is less effort than exploiting a glitch (definition of lazy by the way)? If ignorance is bliss than you must be one happyass stuck-on-stupid motherf*cker, enjoy your career in fast food at minimum wage d*ickhead.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:01 AM Edited by Odesza, 25 February 2014 - 03:02 AM.

I didn't generalize mean for it to come off as generalizing but that's literally what most people on here complain about, is that they don't have enough ammo for FR.  You don't need to buy a cash card to buy cars.  I had enough to fill my garage with 10 adders by the time I leveled up to 90 from just doing missions with friends.

Again, missions and jobs are half of the game, unless your plan when first starting online was to be level 10 and just collect cars.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:01 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 25 February 2014 - 03:03 AM.

You don`t need a fortune to buy cars. I originally had a Sandking in Roosevelt`s place and a Rat Loader instead of that Z-Type. But they took away my Rat Loader and my OCD kicked in, so I had to buy it to fill the empty spot. Then DLC car, because, let`s face it... it`s worth it, lol. Before those, however, I only spent roughly 1.3 mils in modding ALL my garage. None of the cars were bought, minus the Vigero (slot 5), which was only 25k or so.

But I didn`t actually NEED any of them. I WANT them, but that`s a different issue. So, it depends if you need something, or want something :)

I don't have as much time as you. I only play 5 hours a week, or less.

EDIT: So, you know. Obviously since I've been doing just missions as well, I should also have 10 million.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:03 AM

I am not against players that buy cash cards. I don`t like the idea of cash cards and I will never do it, but I understand time constraints.

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:03 AM Edited by TheProphet78, 25 February 2014 - 03:12 AM.

People hate glitches because of how much money you can get of off it

http://www.gta5stats...er/theprophet78

See what I mean? While I have endless fun in free roam spitting RPGs , placing endless bounties , and destroying adders , they have to play the game cautiously. They have to play for 15+ hours straight to fully mod an adder they can't even buy while I buy a new adder every time I want a new paint job, you know, just for kicks.

I would be mad too if people got to glitch money while I had to spend hours earning it, but then again, I'm not stupid. I'm not going to not glitch because of some fantasy moral code of a game named after a crime.

I haven't done any glitches post 1.10, that billion is from playlist challenges which have been nerfed. However I did dupe adders for random people and I did get 60 million of off LSC glitch back in the day.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:04 AM Edited by Odesza, 25 February 2014 - 03:04 AM.

See what I mean? While I have endless fun in free roam spitting RPGs , placing endless bounties , and destroying adders , they have to play the game cautiously. They have to play for 15+ hours straight to fully mod an adder they can't even buy while I buy a new adder every time I want a new paint job, you know, just for kicks.

I would be mad too if people got to glitch money while I had to spend hours earning it, but then again, I'm not stupid.

I haven't had to play a mission for cash to screw around in FR since the first few weeks of the game, nor have any of the people I play with.

Weird it's almost like we made all the money we needed just from leveling up and efficiently played the game.

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:33 AM

I would be mad too if people got to glitch money while I had to spend hours earning it, but then again, I'm not stupid.

I haven't had to play a mission for cash to screw around in FR since the first few weeks of the game, nor have any of the people I play with.

Weird it's almost like we made all the money we needed just from leveling up and efficiently played the game.

Same here. I've had no issues staying fully equipped on guns and ammo, have had rotating inventory of fully modded vehicles in my garage, and not needed any hacked money to do so.

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011 Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:17 AM Edited by TheBhoys2011, 25 February 2014 - 04:17 AM.

So many answers to a question that asked why do people dispise glitchs??? simple......because they cant do them!!!

• 2281 likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:19 AM

So many answers to a question that asked why do people dispise glitchs??? simple......because they cant do them!!!

Actually I think anyone that posts here can watch a youtube video and follow simple instructions.

If you think that's difficult then you're the true idiot here.

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

Actually I think anyone that posts here can watch a youtube video and follow simple instructions.

watching something and doing it are TWO completely different things. Your the idiot and a big one at that

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

watching something and doing it are TWO completely different things. Your the idiot and a big one at that

You're* for starters Mr. Genius.  And most of the glitches that are posted on here are so widespread because why?  Because they are easy to do and can be done with simple instructions from a youtube video, if they were truly difficult or complicated in any way then they wouldn't be so popular now would they?  Think before you post, it helps.

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:38 AM Edited by TheBhoys2011, 25 February 2014 - 04:39 AM.

id love to stay and talk about how your so experienced at glitching with all these simple instructions!!! but no

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:41 AM

I am not against players that buy cash cards. I don`t like the idea of cash cards and I will never do it, but I understand time constraints.

Thanks for understanding man.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:48 AM

I glitched myself some money...
...why do I have to work hard to get some money while some nerd buys fake money ?

The embodiment of the current generation right here: Entitlement up the ass.

I would blame the parents, but after a certain age you do what you want to do & it's not the parent's fault.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:53 AM

I glitched myself some money...
...why do I have to work hard to get some money while some nerd buys fake money ?

The embodiment of the current generation right here: Entitlement up the ass.

I would blame the parents, but after a certain age you do what you want to do & it's not the parent's fault.

Who are you to tell him that he shouldn't have everything unlocked at level 1 on a progression based video game.

How dare you.

Tymerc
  • Tymerc

Dark Souls 2 Beta Tester

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:11 PM Edited by Tymerc, 28 February 2014 - 06:12 PM.

legit players are butthurt jelly because they are too lazy to put forth the effort to do the glitches/exploits

The best example of an ironic idiot that i've ever seen in my life. 

Glitchers and Modders will say anything to justify cheating because they're too lazy to actually play the game.

Don't like grinding? Then you shouldn't be playing ANY type of game seeing as grinding exists in one form or another in just about all games that exist.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

If they're so difficult, why do them? Seems to me you're taking the path of least resistance, the easy way out when glitching. There's no challenge to repititious sequences of button mashing, you're only fooling yourself in thinking so. And ultimately, you aren't really playing the game either,90% of people I read posts from that glitch claim they're unsatisfied with the game, don't really do anything other than PvP and complain they're broke. If you didn't want to do jobs and missions (part of GTA since the beginning) to make money and afford the cool stuff the game offers, then you should've stuck with CoD or some other shooter, plain and simple.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:41 AM Edited by Odesza, 01 March 2014 - 12:42 AM.

If they're so difficult, why do them? Seems to me you're taking the path of least resistance, the easy way out when glitching. There's no challenge to repititious sequences of button mashing, you're only fooling yourself in thinking so. And ultimately, you aren't really playing the game either,90% of people I read posts from that glitch claim they're unsatisfied with the game, don't really do anything other than PvP and complain they're broke. If you didn't want to do jobs and missions (part of GTA since the beginning) to make money and afford the cool stuff the game offers, then you should've stuck with CoD or some other shooter, plain and simple.

This lol.

People seem to not realize that missions and jobs are more than half of this game.

SnyderGuy
  • SnyderGuy

BMX Sensei

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:09 AM

Why do people dispose glitches..? Well... Uhh.....

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:39 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 01 March 2014 - 03:42 AM.

I glitched myself some money for the butthurt "legit" players in here. Shark cards are as bad, why do I have to work hard to get some money while some nerd buys fake money with grandmas bank card?

Cuz...you're better than them and don't have to get something the easy way, quite simple really.

Glitching is just as bad as shark cards, its still an easy way to get something.

This generation of gamers make me smh.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:01 AM

Man, the money I put in cash cards are my own money.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:01 AM

Man, the money I put in cash cards are my own money.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:28 AM

I can't believe I just spent three hours grinding Coveted for $400K. I made the same amount in twenty minutes of car duping. :lol:

DOLLAH, DOLLAH, BILLS

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:34 AM

Grinding? I think I'm much happier doing Simeon's missions once in a while than grinding. Don't care if it pays low, it's fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users