Photo

The predicament of a decent player..

19 replies to this topic
MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

After more than 15 years of online gaming, it has come to my attention why legit or decent gamers get the fat end of the stick most of the time. Its because they are bitches!! Thats right. If you'r tooling around town and some guy decides he is going to make you miserable by blowing up your car and then spawn raping you, you are a bitch. If you say something to the guy, he gets to laugh at how much of a bitch you are, since you can't take him being an asshole. If you leave the session, you are a bitch because you can't handle what an asshole said player is. If you go into passive, your a bitch because of course you should always fight back, even if ganged up on by multiple spawn killers. You cant call them names, cause then your a bitch. You can't tell em how pathetic they are, because then you are the pathetic bitch, who can't take it.

So all of you decent and good players, who don't go looking for trouble, who don't gang rape a stranger, who don't search the map for players who are in the midst of their amusement or players actually playing the game. All of you are just bitches, for the 2% of players who seek out and cause trouble just for the sake of doing it. I know its sad and kinda wrong, but hey scumbags and grievers own this world. Either become one or just accept no matter how you respond, you will be the bitch. You play Invite only, you are a bitch. If you run and hide from them, you are a bitch. Tank outside your garage door? Get out there and lose your car or your a bitch. 

Pretty sad when you realize that 98% of the people playing this game, are bitches. While 2% are just douchebags with no friends or penises, yet still aren't bitches.

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but calling everyone a bitch just seems like a bitch move to me

• Strikeslip, 2Chains4Bracelets, Vito187 and 2 others like this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

everyone is a bitch in everyones eyes when it comes to one not agreeing to anothers opinion or actions for example "hey i went into passive so i can go to the store and buy the st valentines day dlc clothing :D "  {player who thinks he is elite beyond sh*t} "the f*ck you into passive you a bitch go play solo" .

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

everyone is a bitch in everyones eyes when it comes to one not agreeing to anothers opinion or actions for example "hey i went into passive so i can go to the store and buy the st valentines day dlc clothing :D "  {player who thinks he is elite beyond sh*t} "the f*ck you into passive you a bitch go play solo" .

See you get it. 

TBC "I" am not calling anyone a "bitch". I am merely stating why you can't win, if you have a soul. This is a public service announcement. Merely stated so that other players like myself, who have a pair, can understand why no matter how hard they try, in some eyes they will always be bitches. 

Here is some context, to better clear things up. 

Im in a session with a friend (public of course) and we are seeking out stunt jumps. Now we are talking in open channels about our adventure, when a couple of guys decide they will come and get into our reindeer games invited or not. They proceed to blow up our ride and then camp the spawn spots, to get some easy kills. Now I not being the one to go down easy or without some words of encouragement, proceed to tell said super players what pathetic scum they are (whilst I endevour to punish their ignorance with bullets). The "bullies" start laughing at my comments and regarding me as "bitch". My friend says "leave em alone and they won't bother you", which is rather naive since I hadnt said anything previously and they had no issue with blowing us up and spawn killing us. Some players live to make you the bitch. They dont care what you say or think, you are a bitch. 

So in the eyes of players like this, you cannot win. You will be a bitch. You will stay quite and take it, like a bitch. You will attack back and be a bitch. You will run and hide and be a bitch. No matter how you react to these types of players, YOU will be the bitch. Now thats not to say you ARE a bitch, but in the context given you will be the bitch. I guess the jist of my point is simple enough to understand. Its only like this, because so many think like my friend. If you be "nice' to people, they will be nice back. And that just isnt the case. Some people live to ruin your experience. They aren't in for the levels, money or fun. Their fun, is your misery and as long as its allowed and there are no consequences for douchebags, you will inevitably become the bitch. If you stay and say nothing, your a bitch. If you leave, your a bitch. If you say something now your not just a bitch, but your a mad bitch. If your a decent person, you are the bitch. Because unlike the douchebag, you must take action that results in you being one!

Its not right, but hey what are ya gonna do about it? Bitch?

• s1ckmad3 likes this

ellenjanuary
  • ellenjanuary

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

Play "invite only," you wanna do stunt jumps. Sounds like you were probably annoying with all your chatter. :p

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

GTAO imo has the worse player base ever and not only online but on forums and reddit as well you are a bitch (not saying you) if you are auto aim because the person complaining plays free aim and thinks everyone should play like him or your a bitch because you love to snipe because the person complaining about you plays with machine guns instead and presses on you hard to switch to how they play it its bitch either way they can say im bitching now and that you are bitching too because of the post but really it comes down to the persons intellect as well ive noticed like OP's situation dudes be consistently killing trying to make him the bitch in a game of killed or be killed yeah you can expect that but when they call you bitch because they are killing you ? yeah sounds like only pre teens abuse the word bitch or dont know what it means let alone in what situation it applies to.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:08 PM Edited by DrDetroit, 23 February 2014 - 07:10 PM.

Respond to greifers with bullets, not words.  A dead griefer is a good griefer.

I don't go around killing folks for no reason, but when I'm attacked or better yet stalked, I'll fight it out until they lose interest.  No matter how many griefers, I'm going to stand my ground not matter what, not punk out.  Once I'm done, then I'll keep going about my business. 

Pop a bully in the mouth a few times, they go away and stay away.  Today, kids are tought to tell mommy and whine about it, cry like little babbies.  Be a man and slap that bitch right back twice or you'll be a soft target.

Same goes for real life, don't be a victim.

DrDetroit

• (OO)SKYLINE(OO), jcph3 and Green-Eyez55 like this

BEES0FTHeMIND
  • BEES0FTHeMIND

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

I rarely go looking for trouble, it just finds me, everytime. But I always enjoyed crusing past someone, seeing they didn't let off any shots my way, then sketchily approaching eachother to form temporary, random alliances. Sort of why I love GTA Online. 

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

Lol we had 6 players in a greyhound bus up at the farm. Two grievers rolled up and parked two blocks away. We had called them out and had 3 snipers eyes on. If they had just cruised up we would have let them chill with us. They instead both pulled sniper rifles. After dropping them immediately they started the name calling. This actually means you have won. If they are calling you names and have the higher kill count it's time to mute them individually and go to work on em. Half the reason they are saying that crap is to get in your head. The other half is to annoy you. Put the mic down and get far enough away to allow you to mute them. The ones you need to actually worry about are the silent killers. I also find that blowing their PV up to kick things off will change their opinion of you from lil bitch to dickhead, in which case you have gotten onto their head.

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

If someone keeps messing with me, I'll kill them in revenge a few times. But I won't go into a 30 min. Back and forth deathmatch. ONLY because you eventually end up losing money. I just unlocked the army tint with for my carbine rifle. And I went from 900k to about 730k

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

You didn't say 'bitch' or 'bitches' enought time in your first post :/

I for one was unaware that you wrote the handbook on how to play online. I'll play the game the way I want and wheter other people see me as a bitch or not, I could give a f*ck.

• Vito187 likes this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:06 PM Edited by beanzinapot, 23 February 2014 - 10:06 PM.

Weeeell, Kyle's mom is a b*tch, she's a big fat b*tch, she's the biggest b*tch in the whole wide world.....
  • Malibu454 and Vito187 like this

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

After more than 15 years of online gaming

Maybe its time to leave games behind and go on with your life? Also, getting all philosophical over gta online is just a waste..

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

After more than 15 years of online gaming

Maybe its time to leave games behind and go on with your life? Also, getting all philosophical over gta online is just a waste..
who are you to judge ? And seriously does it not contradict what you posted as well you are on gta forums since it means you play it so yeah buddy get on with your life too there is no age limit to gaming

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

You didn't say 'bitch' or 'bitches' enought time in your first post :/

I for one was unaware that you wrote the handbook on how to play online. I'll play the game the way I want and wheter other people see me as a bitch or not, I could give a f*ck.

he wasnt stating on how to play online are you blonde with add ? and no one gives a f*ck if you shove the remote up your ass and twerk to maneuver your character because thats the only way you game

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:50 AM

They kill me and I make them run. Then they are the bitch. Not that hard.

Vito187
  • Vito187

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:04 AM

personally, Idc what people say to me on xbox live or even face to face. if someone is goin to throw empty insults at me then that just shows how much of a sad life they live. I tell those people to have a nice day and I go about my business.

shiek
  • shiek

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:09 AM

It's just like In the real world, there all 'bitches', so wheres the problem?

ZeroSafe5615
  • ZeroSafe5615

392 HEMI all day everyday

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:41 AM Edited by ZeroSafe5615, 24 February 2014 - 01:41 AM.

This argument (which I personally do not agree with, but I will leave it at that) can also be applied to DayZ. Don't believe me? Go over to the various forums for that game and you'll see threads just like this one, only worded slightly differently and with poorer grammar.

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:18 AM Edited by WTFThisIsntWii, 24 February 2014 - 03:19 AM.

Today, kids are taught to tell mommy and whine about it, cry like little babies.  Be a man and slap that bitch right back twice or you'll be a soft target.

Followed his advice and I'm now banned from the local middle school.

Tl;dr: Do not backhand random children.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users