141 replies to this topic
rbmaster
  • rbmaster

All Star

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:27 AM

I filmed a couple of s jobs today,

expect them released very soon, keep an eye out on my channel! 

In the meantime, this is something I filmed a while back, hope you enjoy it! Drop a comment and a like if you do :) thanks!

Great stuff! Keep the videos coming Sonny :-D

P.S.: My suggestion: Could you lower the game's (and other people talking) volume when you're talking? .-)

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

Hey guys I got 2 races linked here. (Xbox 360 Only)

Death Race
Race around the track and kill your rivals. Your car might need all the armor you can get it.

LINK:http://socialclub.ro...rQ?platformId=1

LS Madness
Race through 2 car parks, freeways, off road, the construction side and jumps.

LINK:http://socialclub.ro...9w?platformId=1

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

When in doubt, flip it out!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:54 PM

I filmed a couple of s jobs today,

expect them released very soon, keep an eye out on my channel! 

In the meantime, this is something I filmed a while back, hope you enjoy it! Drop a comment and a like if you do :) thanks!

Great stuff! Keep the videos coming Sonny :-D

P.S.: My suggestion: Could you lower the game's (and other people talking) volume when you're talking? .-)

good tip! Will do next time

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

Here is mousetrap by Voodu, requested above!

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

And another actual showcase!

This episode we are showcasing 3 top notch custom jobs!

Definatly worth checking out.

See the video on how to get your job on my show!

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:53 AM

I've got a cool deathmatch here you should check out.

Smash Smash Smash (4 to 12 Players)
A demolition derby in a car park fun to play.

LINK:http://socialclub.ro...Tg?platformId=1

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:11 PM

if only you did PS3 too...

youll regret not doing a feature of this race

http://socialclub.ro...jA?platformId=2

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:08 AM

A little sideshow im running.

If you got an idea for an photo, drop it in a comment!

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:05 PM Edited by SonnyEvans, 25 March 2014 - 02:07 PM.

Another custom job review!

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:50 PM

This is the YouTube video of my favorite Deathmatch I've created:http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c63Phxt-4FU

DEATHPOOL: http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null

1_0.jpg

It's the closest that close-quarters-combat can get, for up to ten people. This is what I'm into Sawn-Offs at first to do the Red Dead style Draw shootout at the start then Combat Pistols and Pumps as pickups.

• handcuff_charlie likes this

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:34 PM Edited by SonnyEvans, 01 April 2014 - 01:34 PM.

Did another special for you guys, included 3 jobs of the GTAforums website. 

Everyone included dropped a comment on one of our videos and as promised I have played your jobs and put them on the show!

Thanks for the support everyone!

ilovefrenchgirls
  • ilovefrenchgirls

creator

• Members
  • France

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:03 PM

feel free to check my creations ... 
http://socialclub.ro...games/gtav/jobs

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:39 AM Edited by Willstig998, 07 April 2014 - 11:41 AM.

Hey Sonny I'm dying to see my Cops And Crooks map to show up on one of your videos but anyway thanks for Death Race as well.

Cops And Crooks (6 to 16 Players) Team Deathmatch (Xbox 360)
The LSPD has lanched a operation to end the Groves and now the Groves are gearing up to stop the LSPD from arresting the Groves.

LINK:http://socialclub.ro...Ym0y6_zkn80nMfg

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:33 PM

Our new channel trailer, hope you enjoy :)

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Fairwell GTA Forums

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

Hey everyone I've created Death Race 2 but I haven't published it yet because I wanted the first one to have 250 plays so its more popular. If Death Race gets 250 plays and more I will publish Death Race 2 on the social club.

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:06 AM

Custom Job reviews #17 is up and running. 2 maps by GTA forums member Faithless_sin. His jobs are absolutly awesome and allot of fun. Here is the video, if you want your jobs to get promoted on my channel, please drop a link to it on a comment on the video :) Cheers Sonny E

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

1_0.jpg

Title - Hold: Gang Wars

Link - http://rsg.ms/1qV74IZ

Description - Your initiation into the gang consist of stealing. We've gotten word that multipule shipments of weapons and cash have been delivered. Steal these shipments and drop them off at our HQ. These shipments will be heavily guarded. Our gang members dont know you yet so they will shoot you on sight. Also beware of rival gang members. We're not the only ones who know about this.

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:08 PM

bookmarked it killbook, expect to see it soon.

raymond_calitri
  • raymond_calitri

Verified

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:28 PM Edited by raymond_calitri, 14 May 2014 - 06:29 PM.

Yo Sonny my man, i know you enjoyed my deathmatch Thunderdome, so i was hoping you could do a video review of my new deathmatch Enter The Arena. Its a fun, well made DM thats provided lots of laughs. Check it out and upload it to your channel when you get a chance and i will be forever in your debt. Thanks man and keep em coming.

Rockstar Social Club Name: raymond_calitri
XBox Live Gamertag: CasualMoustache
(accepting any and all friend requests to play and test out your maps as well)

Based on likes, my TDM "Thunderdome" is now ranked 3rd out of all the non-verified deathmatches, and 33rd out of all the non-verified created jobs (on XBox 360, as of 04/19/14). This excludes RP / ammo boost jobs.

== ENTER THE ARENA ==

1_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/SW6Uaw

Team Deathmatch

116 plays, 75 likes
76% rating

Similar to my other highly rated deathmatch Thunderdome, Enter The Arena is an exciting mixture of vehicle and melee style deathmatches. Located in an appropriately sized underground parking garage, strategically placed ramps and barriers add a chaotic twist to driving while helping to defend players on foot - its easy to pull people out of their cars, just watch your back. Despite the tornado of death surrounding everything, it actually remains pretty balanced. I set the minimum number of players at 10, but, as always, 16 players is preferred.

[I always take great care to ensure quality creations - innovative, tailored, well balanced and fun.]

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:02 PM

Link isnt working Raymond. 

Ive got 1 capture job by the GTA Forums included in the latest episode. If it isnt yours then dont be afraid, I still have a few recorded and expect to see them soon :)

• raymond_calitri likes this

raymond_calitri
  • raymond_calitri

Verified

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:20 PM

Link isnt working Raymond. 

alright sonny i fixed the link. check the post above you again and it should be working.

and the new videos awesome. keep doing good stuff man. love it.

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

Thanks Raymond, got it bookmarked so ill check it out asap!

west lynn
  • west lynn

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:51 AM

hello my gamer tag is west Lynn, I spend a lot of time hosting mine and others created content. And this game is by far my most popular. I have been invited to it more than I host it, and the lobby always fills up quickly. If you get a chance check it out.

WORLD STAR!
Game mode: team death match/ death match

Link: http://rsg.ms/1quq7cG

Description: unarmed team death match, works best with big teams. There is plenty of health to keep this brawl fair. The loby fills up pretty fast on auto invite/play. No lag ( so far ). Thank you for looking, and enjoy.

Like's, comments and bookmarks are appreciated

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

Heres the latest of episodes of Custom Job reviews!

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:22 PM

Ahh damn Xbox only :(  Keep up the good work though, enjoyed the videos :)

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:01 PM

Thanks, I am recording a round of PS3 soon though.

Capital_vee
  • Capital_vee

Hooligan VEE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:54 PM

My DM/TDM's
Default settings highly recommended

1_0.jpg
NEW: Dueling Parking Garages
Note: Team Deathmatch highly recommended. This is a battle which is restricted to the top two floors of the twin garages at the airport. Respawn points are widely distributed so if your team gets bunched up on one side of your garage then you run the risk of the other team respawning on your side in your garage behind you. With full health you can make the leap onto the center building to get a couple RPG's to give your team a slight edge and perhaps take advantage of the position to employ better use of auto-aim to tally up some kills for your team.....or the other team may just smoke you right off the bat. There is one "secret" spawn that can be a game changer if the right player gets lucky and gets the respawn there and is able to take advantage of it.   :cool:

1_0.jpg
NEW: Tanks a Lot!
Notes: Team or normal deathmatch. Everyone spawns by a tank and assault rifle and spread out across the airfield with cover at spawn location from the next closest tanks. The goal is to offer true tank warfare with enough pickups so that players can take out the tanks after losing their own. RPG pick ups maxxed out across the airfield center, hangar and depot buildings, and the two areas of bushes and rock formations south of the airstrip. Vehicles located by respawns in airstrip center. Players must run for cover and pickup the RPGs if they are to survive and give their team a fighting chance at coming back if they find themselves losing their tanks first. A single buzzard is available, but it will be tricky to get in and takeoff without getting shot down.

1_0.jpg
Island Warfare  **POPULAR
Notes: Team deatchmatch, 2 islands a short swim across from each other. Each team spawns on one island with terrain cover as well as cover from props. The goal was to take auto-aim out of the equation. In order to use auto-aim, you will have to get yourself onto the other island, which will happen eventually since respawn points are random and the computer will start to respawn one team over to the opposite island one by one until each team finds themselves holding the opposite island, and if the round continues the roles reverse again, a very cool, even though unintentional, effect. Sniper rifles are the pickups. as well as one knife & pistol located by the jet ski if someone wanted to flank the other island and stealthily kill off the other team (I have gotten away with 3 knife kills a couple of times, so it can be done when the other team is inattentive and fixated on their scopes or the other island) Also there is an RPG located on a rock just in front of each island but which requires you to be a sitting duck to go down and get it in front of the other team, plus it is of extremely limited use in this arena, they are more as bait for suckers than to give anyone an advantage.

1_0.jpg
Pier Pressure
Notes: Team or normal deathmatch. Pistol battle underneath the pier with a couple of pick-ups to help gain an edge over your competitors. I sealed off the sides to restrict the fighting to directly under the pier where the dozens and dozens of columns create a tricky environment to fight in, I added plenty of props as obstacles and cover so that the arena of play could accommodate 16 players. 

1_0.jpg
Sonuva Beach
Notes: Team or normal deathmatch. Sawed-off Shotgun-only deathmatch in a fairly confined space. Grenade pick-ups available to keep people honest. Lots of obstacles creating lots of cover so that it doesnt just turn into spawn camping, 

1_0.jpg
Vespucci Beach Bloodbath
Note: Team or normal deathmatch. This is a wide open, unrestricted deathmatch taking place across the entire recreational park at Vespucci Beach. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MELEE DM's

1_0.jpg
Underground Beatdown
Note: Team or normal deathmatch. Baseball bat melee battle on a subway platform. Incorporates a small section of the upper platform to accomodate a full roster.

1_0.jpg
Flying Fists of Fury
Note: Fist fighting atop the LSIA arches where you have no where to run or hide. Fight or get f***ed up. Gives new meaning to "fight or flight"...either choice will get you killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Races:

1_0.jpg
NEW: Mirror Park Grand Prix
Note: A fairly short loop circuit with undulating road surface that won't let you run flat-out. You have to learn where the dips are in the pavement to avoid losing control. There is a fairly obvious shortcut in the track layout as well, though many will miss it.
Recommended settings:
GTA or Normal
Traffic -- ON
Police -- ON
Weather -- CURRENT
Time -- CURRENT

1_0.jpg
NEW: No Parking!
Note: A very short, down-and-dirty loop race with the added twist of being on elevated roads and limited passing space. This circuit loops around the upper deck at the airport terminal
Recommended settings: 
Normal
Traffic -- OFF
Police -- OFF
Weather -- CURRENT
Time -- CURRENT

1_0.jpg
NEW: No Parking!!
Note: This is the extended version of "No Parking!" Not only do you race on the upper loop, but the lower loop as well. Two opportunites for mayhem where the circuit route crosses itself.
Recommended settings: 
Normal
Traffic -- OFF
Police -- OFF
Weather -- CURRENT
Time -- CURRENT

1_0.jpg
Back to the Beach
Note: Point to point motorcycle race that starts at the beach, blasts into town, and then ends at the beach incorporating the Vespucci promenade/boardwalk into the route.
Recommended settings: 
GTA or Normal
Traffic -- OFF
Police -- OFF
Weather -- CURRENT
Time -- CURRENT

1_0.jpg
Back to the Beach II
Note: Best raced with motorcycles, all car classes available though. This race incorporates the Vespucci Beach promenade/boardwalk into another point-to-point. Unlike the first Back to the Beach, this one takes you through downtown and the homestretch is on the promenade in the reverse direction. Beware of the section at the downtown Ammunation store. You can either go thru the narrow alleyway, or up the roof parking lot entrance and straight off the edge of the roof to get to the next checkpoint in front of the construction zone. Neither choice is faster or easier than the other and both require precision driving in order to enter safely and with any speed.
Recommended settings: 
GTA or Normal
Traffic -- OFF
Police -- OFF
Weather -- CURRENT
Time -- CURRENT

1_0.jpg
Isle of Elysian TT
Note: Motorcycle lap race. A high speed run through as much of the entire industrial area of Elysian Island as possible, incorporating part of the race through a building at speed.
Multiple sections of the circuit crossing over itself and sending the leaders head on into those lagging behind.
Recommended settings: 
GTA
Traffic -- OFF
Police -- OFF
Weather -- CURRENT
Time -- CURRENT

1_0.jpg
Isle of San Andreas TT
Note: An "Isle of Mann" type race all the way around San Andreas, incorporating at least a couple of interesting or tricky areas off the perimeter highways so you cant just run flatout the entire way turning the race into a slipstream battle and a total bore.
Recommended settings: 
GTA
Traffic -- ON
Police -- ON
Weather -- CURRENT
Time -- CURRENT

1_0.jpg
Grand Theft Aero
Note: A truly hard air race. Checkpoints as low as possible to create as much crash risk as possible, part of the route weaves around buildings downtown, and then goes into a section with a steep climb only to dive back down through the skyscrapers. No way you are going to win this race without serious piloting abilities.
Recommended settings: 
Normal
Traffic -- OFF
Police -- OFF
Weather -- CURRENT
Time -- CURRENT
Can you give me the link to flying fist of fury can't find it.

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:02 AM

try this skill track please

http://rsg.ms/1mBVtOQ

VickeX
  • VickeX

The GermanScientist

• Members

Posted 30 May 2014 - 05:27 PM Edited by VickeX, 30 May 2014 - 05:31 PM.

Check out some of my races, complete with trailers and all! :p

Crazy bike race straight down Mt Chiliad, with no checkpoints, you're free to take whatever way down you wish... if you can!
As one of the most popular non-verified custom jobs on 360, you may have already seen it around.

A short and crazy race taking place all on one road, first down from the Kortz Center, then back up! Great fun as a GTA Race. Just watch out for oncoming traffic!

Another tight, fairly short race, this time down at the LS Port. You really need to focus if you want to take these turns right, and be careful so you don't fall into the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRTEpR5v8CA

Great off-road race with lots of twists and turns, a couple of jumps aswell all whilst keeping the speed up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw-6nKSXeL4

A Figure 8 track with a jump in the middle at the Sandy Shores airfield.
Works best as a GTA Race with Muscle or Sports cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbgoAhQ-YBM

Edit. Why does only two of the videos show up?

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:14 PM

Can you give me the link to flying fist of fury can't find it.

http://socialclub.ro...Ug?platformId=2

The links have all broken...not sure if this is temporary or what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users