Photo

Johnny is the most badass gta character ever

27 replies to this topic
thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:11 AM

I loved everything about Johnny. Hot temper, tough guy persona, raspy voice, rugged exterior, philosophical quotes, his confidence.

Everything about him was just so cool, definitely one of my favorites. Its a shame R* just pissed on his character, Trevor isn't half the man Johnny was

• archiebunker, indra., Prince Gumball and 5 others like this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:43 AM

He is?

For me, Niko is. He has them badass Red Army skills. 

I'm sure SOL would agree with me. ;)

• Miamivicecity, Orto_Dogge, Jeansowaty and 1 other like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

THERE IS NO CHEESE AT THE END OF THIS MAZE. ONLY ASSF*CK.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

Instead of just saying all the posetive Johnny things again I always say, I'll settle for saying "I agree".
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:30 AM

I'm not totally positive. I liked Johnny so much and I thought he was amazing. I can't really stay here all day and decide which GTA character is the most badass. I'm sure Johnny is in the top five.

• LeatherLion likes this

Ledsbourne
  • Ledsbourne

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:34 PM

I have to agree as well, Johnny is easily the most "badass" protagonist and my favourite one, even better than Tommy from VC. I've never found Niko to be actually badass at all, he was a revenge fueled maniac, yet he seemed to feel guilty and bad about his killings and Rockstar tried to put all those philosophy to his behaviour which didn't seem right in my opinion. And Niko had that very calm and kinda friendly voice with funny accent and looks of a hobo which contradicted his empty shell, devoid of feelings characteristics.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

I have to agree as well, Johnny is easily the most "badass" protagonist and my favourite one, even better than Tommy from VC. I've never found Niko to be actually badass at all, he was a revenge fueled maniac, yet he seemed to feel guilty and bad about his killings and Rockstar tried to put all those philosophy to his behaviour which didn't seem right in my opinion. And Niko had that very calm and kinda friendly voice with funny accent and looks of a hobo which contradicted his empty shell, devoid of feelings characteristics.

Yeah. Niko wasn't a badass. He did things to survive had an emotional state of mind. Although Johnny was quite emotional and cared about his crimes, Niko was far more sensitive.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:31 AM

They "cared" in different ways. Johnny killed to protect his brothers, ol' lady, and club. Niko killed to survive and get further to his revenge.

Either way, Serbian army yokel or 230 pounds of Jewish biker, they were both pretty badass.

• archiebunker and LancerG2 like this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:03 PM

They "cared" in different ways. Johnny killed to protect his brothers, ol' lady, and club. Niko killed to survive and get further to his revenge.

Either way, Serbian army yokel or 230 pounds of Jewish biker, they were both pretty badass.

I never really saw Niko as a badass. He didn't act like that. He was soft and had a heart. He killed for money. He had far more emotions and regret than any other GTA protagonist. He was also depressed and had nothing to live for. He simply didn't give a f*ck about killing people for money. He saw it as they had it coming to them. It was either him or someone else, really.

Limiter
  • Limiter

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

I never really saw Niko as a badass. He didn't act like that. He was soft and had a heart. He killed for money. He had far more emotions and regret than any other GTA protagonist. He was also depressed and had nothing to live for. He simply didn't give a f*ck about killing people for money. He saw it as they had it coming to them. It was either him or someone else, really.

That is what makes Niko such a unique guy in the category of badasses. He had a soft side to him. Also, it is not like he did not give a f*ck about killing people, there were times he actually did not want to kill. A lot of times, he was forced to kill even if he did not want to.

• archiebunker and Jeansowaty like this

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

Tim Roth has an alien skull for a forehead.

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:58 PM

Badass? I think you're mistaken. Ken Rosenberg takes the gold here. 

• B Dawg, Jeansowaty and Drunken Cowboy like this

nobum62
  • nobum62

Douchebag who owns a chromed Furore GT

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:34 AM Edited by nobum62, 07 March 2014 - 04:42 AM.

no its wade

Srsly though, johnny reminds me so much of john marston. This already has been mentioned before, but both had a rapsy voice, were betrayed by their gang, had a gang leader who went crazy... sh*t, they had so many similarities. The only difference I can think of between johnny and john is that johnny rode bikes and john rode horses.

I bet johnny would totally get along with john... if they weren't seperated by different universes and time periods of course.
  • Jeansowaty and Drunken Cowboy like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

no its wade

Srsly though, johnny reminds me so much of john marston. This already has been mentioned before, but both had a rapsy voice, were betrayed by their gang, had a gang leader who went crazy... sh*t, they had so many similarities. The only difference I can think of between johnny and john is that johnny rode bikes and john rode horses.

I bet johnny would totally get along with john... if they weren't seperated by different universes and time periods of course.

Yeah. And that's just what the little wiki triva's say.

Their leaders' names were "William". They began their relationship with the gang's "whore", and died with by their sides. They rode with outlaw gangs, trying to reform and bring a sense of honor to the gang while their reckless leaders and kissass sidekicks drove the gang into oblivion. They did work for government agents. They're crack shots, and both have a "good eye". They both have facial scars... The list goes on.

The most important thing; though, is their senses of values Stubbs put best when saying "were better set for medieval times." They saw goodness in people like Ashley and Abigail (both "A" names.This is f*cking Kennedy and Lincoln all over again I swear.) They tried not to hurt the innocent, and they stood up for their gang's code.

The only thing ones... Marston got his "Redemption" in the end, while Johnny was "Damned" by sh*tty writing and protagonist.

• Prince Gumball, thekillerdonuts, nobum62 and 2 others like this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

no its wade

Yeah. And that's just what the little wiki triva's say.

Their leaders' names were "William". They began their relationship with the gang's "whore", and died with by their sides. They rode with outlaw gangs, trying to reform and bring a sense of honor to the gang while their reckless leaders and kissass sidekicks drove the gang into oblivion. They did work for government agents. They're crack shots, and both have a "good eye". They both have facial scars... The list goes on.

The most important thing; though, is their senses of values Stubbs put best when saying "were better set for medieval times." They saw goodness in people like Ashley and Abigail (both "A" names.This is f*cking Kennedy and Lincoln all over again I swear.) They tried not to hurt the innocent, and they stood up for their gang's code.

The only thing ones... Marston got his "Redemption" in the end, while Johnny was "Damned" by sh*tty writing and protagonist.

Probably just influenced by John Marston. Quite cool how Marston could be chose as the father of each GTA V online character.

LeatherLion
  • LeatherLion

Protagonist

• Members

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:53 AM Edited by LeatherLion, 15 May 2014 - 06:46 PM.

I agree with all of you. Johnny is by far the best and probably always will be. He was so hardcore. Trevor is not really a badass. First of all, he fears his mom so bad that he started crying like a 3 year old. Second, he always needs help from either Ron and Wade or Michael and Franklin and sometimes gets other people to do his own sh*t. Johnny got into a house of dealers and pimps and killed them all to save his old lady from them and he did it all by himself. Johnny my favourite character along with Claude, Tommy and Vic.
  • Drunken Cowboy likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:26 PM

Are you sure? I could've sworn the Vercetti gang member that says "FUHGET ABOUT IT MARIO" was the most badass character.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:55 PM

I'm pretty sure it's Hilary King.

OneMore
  • OneMore

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

Indeed, Johnny Klebitz is the Ultimate badass in GTA. I also finally found out why you cant change his clothes, its because he's too badass to let others decide what he wears. Just wish they didn't ruin him in GTA V just to make trevor seem intimidating. Anyway, Trevor is a coward. He attacked Johnny while he was on meth and weak, he has to have 2 people doing things with him, his own mom makes him get Down on the Ground and SCREAM, he picks on people he knows won't say anything back, also, when choosing to kill trevor, he ran away from Franklin because he was a Real OG. Niko is a badass too but not As much as Johnny. Tommy and Claude are a close second, and Vic is pretty badass himself. But Johnny, it takes alot of balls to be as badass As him.
  • nobum62 likes this

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:35 PM

Niko can whip both Johnny and Luis, 

Johnny rarely fought alone, only time perhaps was when he saved Ashley. Niko could kill a warehouse full of Russian gangsters without any help or backup.

In fact, Johnny admitted himself that he wouldn't want to get on Niko's bad side. commenting on the bodies left in Libertonian museum.

Niko is superior to Johnny. 

However, I have to say that Johnny is the funniest guy to freeroam with.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

Johnny rarely fought alone, only time perhaps was when he saved Ashley. Niko could kill a warehouse full of Russian gangsters without any help or backup.

what

All the missions where Jim bugged me to use Clay & Terry for backup, I declined it and ended up passing with flying colors. And even then, isn't that the premise of the game? Teamwork and brotherhood? So let Johnny have fun with his buddies and all, meanwhile look at Niko over there, sitting in the corner looking at vintage garden gnomes on the computer.

• nobum62 likes this

nobum62
  • nobum62

Douchebag who owns a chromed Furore GT

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:53 AM

Niko can whip both Johnny and Luis, 
In fact, Johnny admitted himself that he wouldn't want to get on Niko's bad side. commenting on the bodies left in Libertonian museum.
Niko is superior to Johnny. 
However, I have to say that Johnny is the funniest guy to freeroam with.

He punched a fed and rescued Elizabeta's cousin while killing dozens of pigs, alone.

He killed dozens of secret service and a politician, alone.

Is he still not hardcore like Niko?

toxluv
  • toxluv

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:30 AM Edited by toxluv, 08 July 2014 - 03:35 AM.

This screen expresses all the badassness Johnny Klebitz had:

0065.jpg

He was such an explosive protagonist, that's for sure!

• B Dawg, indra., gunziness and 3 others like this

UAMCx Reap3rGod
  • UAMCx Reap3rGod

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:54 AM

Johnny was indeed the most badass of them all. He went through way more than all of them, including losing the brotherhood of some of the Lost. He went on a killing spree worrying about others that he loved while handling his and the clubs buisiness as well, all while he was on a BIKE. Everyone of his enemies had countless times to kill him, but didn't. Instead they got backhanded and shot up by a 200 pound biker that gave no f*cks. When you see a convoy of large men in jackets reading LOST MC LIBERTY and Johnny in the front, you cannot deny, that alone without the killing of others is pretty badass. But what makes it more badass is when you add the recklessness of the MC. That sir, with Johnny being the new crowned prez after breaking in a heavily guarded prison with a team of 4 Lost members and he alone kills Billy, and keeps the club in order, that is a true badass. Nuff said. Niko was a badass too, but remember he was after 1 thing and barely protected 1 guy named roman. In the end Johnny rules all. f*ck trevor's half minded no good methhead snake ass. He never knew the true meaning of brotherhood all throughout the game. Johnny did. Johnny Klebitz FTW 

• nobum62 likes this

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

More badass-ness

660x373.jpg

OneMore
  • OneMore

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

Johnny is stoic and determined, one of the things that makes him extremly badass. Trevor on the other hand, loses his cool over EVERY little thing possible. I mean pissing Johnny off is defenetly not a good idea but at least he was more confident.

DaBOSS54320
  • DaBOSS54320

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:11 AM

I think I will give the title of most badass to Johnny too. Trevor isn't so much a badass as much as he is a psychopath. I understand why you are upset that Rockstar did that to Johnny but it seemed like an interesting way to introduce Trevor's personality as a psycho. Still it does suck for you bigger Johnny fans...

Niko isn't the biggest badass, nor a psycho. I do love his attitude though, he can be sarcastic and funny in the most dangerous situations. Niko is probably my favorite GTA character.

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:46 AM

I used to think so.... before R* made him get hooked on meth and get back with Ashley.

Trevor took his place.

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:50 AM Edited by HoleInTheSky, 05 September 2014 - 02:51 AM.

Despite the avatar, I agree. How he went from TLAD to V was frustrating, but it's okay, I play TLAD more than V anyway.

• B Dawg likes this

Nights744
  • Nights744

jochuan - Never forget!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:11 AM

I've never found Niko to be actually badass at all, he was a revenge fueled maniac, yet he seemed to feel guilty and bad about his killings and Rockstar tried to put all those philosophy to his behaviour which didn't seem right in my opinion. And Niko had that very calm and kinda friendly voice with funny accent and looks of a hobo which contradicted his empty shell, devoid of feelings characteristics.

Yeah. Niko wasn't a badass.

NYt6m8xl.jpg

On topic:

claude_speed__gta_3__by_riddickdj-d52c4m > johnny_klebitz__gta_iv__by_riddickdj-d52

• B Dawg likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users