Quantcast

» «
Photo

Did you choose option A, B or C?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Option A, B or C? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

What option did you choose the first time through the Game?

1. Killed Trevor (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Killed Michael (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Killed Everyone Else (20 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote
nextonex
  • nextonex

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:28 AM

What did you choose the first time through the Game? If you restarted the game and made a different choice post it in the comment. 

nextonex
  • nextonex

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

I think killing Michael may be the correct path, only because I think it's the less obvious path. He's also a phoney liar who rolls over on his friends, get's them killed and lies about it. 

It's interesting that most people chose C, even though that option isn't even given to you as a choice until you go to make it. 

TirkaneX
  • TirkaneX

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

If I had to restart the game again, I will kill Trevor, reluctantly.

Michael is a cowardly, greedy, a balance, a bad father and a bad husband but we don't kill people for that. I dislike this guy.

Trevor is a psychoPATH(make a serch of the etymology), and even if it a boundless loyalty to his friends, he is ready to worst atrocity to preserve them. but we don't kill people because they had a disease. I empathize with this guy.

The choice is difficult. In addition, this choice is offered by a scoundrel.

Then we chooses C, the choice not to choose, the easy choice, the choice R* wants us to do.

• ParanoiaX likes this

Synauron
  • Synauron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:49 PM Edited by Synauron, 23 February 2014 - 11:50 PM.

hm so no one killed one of the main characters in this forum?

edit: oops my bad didn't notice it was the first playthrough :p

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:48 AM Edited by One Poor Fool, 24 February 2014 - 06:52 AM.

Im replaying, I chose C first time, however this time im going to go with A or B. If I had to decide now, it would have to be killing Trevor, he has to be my favourite character ever, hes hilarious, and I love his passion & attitude as a character, but ill choose this because its right. Hes hell on earth, destructive, controlling, hes a drug dealer that ruins peoples lives (Johnny for example), he is an evil entity, no matter how much honest heart or loyalty he shows overall.

Best way to emphasize this is when Michael says to Lester about Trevor

" If only they (FIB) knew what a sick puppy they had on their hands"

That whole conversation between Mike & Lester is amazing one of my favourite exchanges!

Im at the MerryWeather Heist right now in my replay, Trevor has until the choice to convince me im wrong!

• TirkaneX likes this

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:06 AM

I chose ending C on my first playthrough to keep all my characters alive. That said however I feel that ending A and B are more poetic. In reality though Franklin would have more than likely killed Trevor, he may be under developed, but I sure as hell know he wouldn't be dumb enough to let a loose canon like T live (especially when his own life was on the line).

nextonex
  • nextonex

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:13 PM

I agree Trevor is a psycho but at least you know what to expect. not once that I am aware of did he lie to Frank or Mike, He actually saves their asses a few times. I'm not saying he's a good guy, but he's a good bad guy. 

Michael, when you look at it, is worse. He snitched on his friends, double crossed them, got one killed and took the money for himself so he could be free. He's the 1%. The rich guy that will screw over you and your family for a couple bucks if it gets him ahead and keeps his ass out of trouble. 

And he's also the least obvious choice, and that always makes me suspicious. 

On my replay, I'm killing michael. 

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

ending C of course. 

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

This subject was discussed recently. Please look down the forum or use the search tool to find the relevant topic. :)

Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users