Vehicle is too hot to modify?

14 replies to this topic
azrock
  • azrock

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:55 AM

I purchased a bike, the 15,000$ and transferred one same fully modded bike from single player to multiplayer then at the LSC, it says that it is too hot to modify.

Others said that if you purchased a vehicle, you unlock it already

( Remove "too hot", "cant be stored because of tracker" )

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:56 AM

stop trying to glitch in vehicles. problem solved?
  • smil0 likes this

PerfectBlade
  • PerfectBlade

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:29 PM

stfu...stop hating others becuase he does glitch. :)

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

stop trying to glitch in vehicles. problem solved

Second that. You will have a hell of a lot better time and less headaches if you just play the game the way the developers intended. 80% of the complaints in the troubleshooting forum you can break down to glitchers and the unintended consequences.  

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:24 PM

I purchased a bike, the 15,000$ and transferred one same fully modded bike from single player to multiplayer then at the LSC, it says that it is too hot to modify.

Others said that if you purchased a vehicle, you unlock it already

( Remove "too hot", "cant be stored because of tracker" )

Get a friend to park it sideways close to your garage but not so close so it cant open. Make them stay on it until they see later the blue marker to buzz them is gone. Get in a car or motorbike you want to replace and go in your phone, select wuick job, join race and then hold R2/Rt and x/a for 7s. Quit out the job. Quickly run out garage and get on bike. Should either glitch abd show u leaving with it it or spawn u around block on it. I know this because i create any car with Nos for me and my friends.

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:29 AM Edited by handcuff_charlie, 28 February 2014 - 05:47 AM.

Oh no, your glitch isn't working right?

is your glitch, bugged maybe?

say_what.gif

Have you submitted a ticket to Rockstar support? Maybe they can help debug your glitch?

garvdart
  • garvdart

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:39 AM

say_what.gif

Have you submitted a ticket to Rockstar support? Maybe they can help debug your glitch?

I have too laugh. And agree.  If you really need the race mods join a crew and ask. Or find a low level and offer too run a high-end to $ mission if they will let you win a criminal records playlist.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

say_what.gif

I have too laugh. And agree.  If you really need the race mods join a crew and ask. Or find a low level and offer too run a high-end to $ mission if they will let you win a criminal records playlist.

theres many race crews that would be willing to help you out with this...

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:10 PM Edited by dedeto, 28 February 2014 - 03:11 PM.

You can not store high level bikes like Bati in your garage unless you purchase them from internet.I found one in the desert and tried to put a tracker on it but LSC didn't allow me

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:39 PM Edited by handcuff_charlie, 28 February 2014 - 08:39 PM.

You can not store high level bikes like Bati in your garage unless you purchase them from internet.I found one in the desert and tried to put a tracker on it but LSC didn't allow me

So what?

Play the game like a normal person and you will have that rank in a matter of days if not hours. Even up above rank 100 I still pick up at least one or two ranks everytime I log on simply by doing missions, races, deathmatches, etc etc.....AND I rack up kills by the thousands in freemode fun.

You impatient babies who want everything handed to you at the push of a button can go cry to mommy. 

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

So what?

Play the game like a normal person and you will have that rank in a matter of days if not hours. Even up above rank 100 I still pick up at least one or two ranks everytime I log on simply by doing missions, races, deathmatches, etc etc.....AND I rack up kills by the thousands in freemode fun.

You impatient babies who want everything handed to you at the push of a button can go cry to mommy. 

are you f*ckin retarded or stoned?Did I say I tried glitching?be an adult an try to understand what people say before criticising them.

I-JUST-SAID-THAT-I-FOUND-A-BATI-IN-THE-DESERT-AND-LOS-SANTOS-CUSTOMS-DIDN'T-ALLOW-ME-TO-ENTER-INSIDE !

Clear? or more capitals?

Congratulations Mr.Talented,you killed thousands in free mode,you played races,deathmatches etc.

My whole GTAO experience is based on Deathmatches and freeroam,so don't open your f*cking mouth again.Go play with your toys.

"You impatient babies" are waiting for someone to start threads like this and then, you come and post childish comments

• hornedturtle likes this

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:48 PM

.....So how about them Knicks...

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

so how bout them pointless bumps?

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:56 PM

so how bout them pointless bumps?

So how about that common forum comment that says pointless bump and is overused like "Boss" or "FTW"

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:01 PM

So what?

are you f*ckin retarded or stoned?Did I say I tried glitching?be an adult an try to understand what people say before criticising them.

I-JUST-SAID-THAT-I-FOUND-A-BATI-IN-THE-DESERT-AND-LOS-SANTOS-CUSTOMS-DIDN'T-ALLOW-ME-TO-ENTER-INSIDE !

Clear? or more capitals?

Congratulations Mr.Talented,you killed thousands in free mode,you played races,deathmatches etc.

My whole GTAO experience is based on Deathmatches and freeroam,so don't open your f*cking mouth again.Go play with your toys.

"You impatient babies" are waiting for someone to start threads like this and then, you come and post childish comments

Wow is it that time of the month for you or what?

You're an angry widdle one aren't you?

I misunderstood what you were saying, my bad. Your tantrum, your bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users