Quantcast

» «
Photo

License Plate DLC Leak?

48 replies to this topic

Poll: License Plate DLC Leak? (68 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this is real?

1. Yeah, I guess (14 votes [20.59%])

Percentage of vote: 20.59%

2. No, just more cut content (20 votes [29.41%])

Percentage of vote: 29.41%

3. Absoutley not (6 votes [8.82%])

Percentage of vote: 8.82%

4. Maybe (28 votes [41.18%])

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Licence plate DLC? What next, colored windshield wipers DLC*? :dontgetit:

*€4.99 for DLC and €0.99 per color 

• Costar likes this

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:41 PM Edited by blowtorchrepair, 24 February 2014 - 01:41 PM.

I was hoping for an introduction of live animals to GTAO, including horses and an activation of the horse racing track allowing us to race and bet... but instead some new license plates would be much better...

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:09 PM

license plate AS A f*ckING DLC??? Are you kidding me.......? Its gunna be known as the worst DLC ever. It would take like 5 seconds to download patch 1.11 if it comes out that way, LOL

Barring the aggression, I have to agree with this. What the f*ck kind of DLC offering is this supposed to be ? Another dose of some powder-puff, trivial bullsh*t DLC from Rockstar. Just like they gave us that dumb-ass Christmas pack with snow, and the Santa/Rudolph the Reindeer hats. Why would I care about driving around with custom license plates on my car in a video game ? Where is all the fun and interesting stuff that they could have put as DLC like drug-dealing, some gang stuff, more heists, or even more weapons ??

Rockstar's got too much money to burn, I'm sure some of the change is being spent on their staff smoking crack or inhaling magic dust. 

This made me  :lol:   I completely agree. It's the most superficial sh*t ever and some people actually get excited about it. R* should at least tell us something about the more substantial DLC they have planned for us. I never understand why they're so secretive. 

• Official General likes this

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

Are you guys high on stupid or something? Who even SAID they're going to be DLC? They're just files leftover from the mobile LS Customs app. Goes to show you how much people ignore posts these days.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:38 PM Edited by BlackNoise, 24 February 2014 - 02:39 PM.

Are you guys high on stupid or something? Who even SAID they're going to be DLC? They're just files leftover from the mobile LS Customs app. Goes to show you how much people ignore posts these days.

Did anybody actually SAY they're going to be DLC?  :monocle:

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

Did anybody SAY they're going to be DLC?  :monocle:

Yeah, in fact, majority of the people here say that this is going to be DLC. 

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:54 PM

The majority of people wouldn't assume this had it not been for the OP. I don't want to point fingers at the OP for that, but the fact so many people fall for pure idiocrity (pretending that's a word) in this thread is just astounding.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

Tourists from LC and VC DLC confirmed.

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:08 PM

New shoe DLC confirmed, with legit LC and VC tags at the bottom of the soles. Gotta get them details.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:27 PM Edited by BlackNoise, 24 February 2014 - 03:28 PM.

Did anybody SAY they're going to be DLC?  :monocle:

Yeah, in fact, majority of the people here say that this is going to be DLC. 

That's a stretch. The majority? :lol: ...count them.  

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:16 AM

The majority of people wouldn't assume this had it not been for the OP. I don't want to point fingers at the OP for that, but the fact so many people fall for pure idiocrity (pretending that's a word) in this thread is just astounding.

No it's not that. It's just the ignorant people who assume that if there's files for it that go unused, it's going to be resold as DLC. Hell people have found files leftover from IV (e.g. the IV HUD for the Cabaret Club, even though the V and IV HUDS are totally different), and when they share it people go off about how cheap Rockstar are for trying to resell it. GTAForums logic.

But in all honesty these items are probably going to be a part of a wider array of new car customisation options to be inculded with DLC. The LC plate would make me think it's just a first step to including LC in Online, but the VC makes me think that these are just going to be for show.
  • Startug likes this

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:15 AM

I think people want it so much, they see everything as evidence. 

I undoubtly believe that we will see Liberty City in GTA Online, just no clue when... :)

If Vice City would be in GTA Online I think it would be released as GTA VI or GTA V: Vice City, so R* could make more profit.

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:16 AM

Half-Life 3 confirmed!

Yeah, "ppl jus dunno how 2 reed".

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:48 AM

New shoe DLC confirmed, with legit LC and VC tags at the bottom of the soles. Gotta get them details.

GTA 5 is goty 2014 if that happens.

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:58 AM Edited by Sir Winthorpe Herrington, 25 February 2014 - 10:00 AM.

Wow...custom license plates...THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING ON? I demand fun sh*t to do and could care less about some little plate. The fact is why the hell dress up a car so much that is just going to be smashed to sh*t anyways because of the (Y) button being used in the god code. I liked how in IV the health cheat would repair your vehicle that way you don't have to drive around the city like some scared bitch trying to not f*ck up your sweet ride. You could roll crazy and free and just repair the car. How they missed that is just beyond me. It really does take some kind of special retard working there to be that stupid...or they just don't even play the game properly. I could properly test this game in an hour what these fools take months to still not figure out.

Schismatist
  • Schismatist

The forum asshole

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:14 AM

Why the f*ck does anyone think they would they release a DLC which was SOLELY license plates. 

f*cking GTAForums logic. 

If these aren't just leftover files from the development and they actually do represent some kind of DLC, they are obviously going to just be a small part of that DLC rather than the ENTIRE FOCUS. In the same way that the texture file of one of the many t-shirts in Beach Bum was just a small part of an entire DLC pack. Jesus Christ you people are delusional. 

At least somebody around here has some comon sense. I believe that this could however possibly be a part of a DLC for additional car upgrades. Or additional car upgrades might come with a substantial DLC. Only time will tell, but I can assure you tiny brained forumers that Rockstar won't charge you $5 for new licence plates.

I agree, if this is under the circumstances that it is DLC, it may be part of a Liberty City and 80's Vice City car pack, but that's likely a stretch. We don't know how these will be used or if they'll be used at all.

If these were added in through one of the patches, the suggestion that this is part of a future DLC(or the future DLC itself) would hold some credence, but that's not the case. All these assumptions are just childish.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

PS2 Master Race

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:38 AM

What is it with all the complayning? The plates look sweet! They are relesing these DLC's to give us stuff to do and its free! The big one will come...we just have to wait and accept these small DLC's...

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

These were found the day the iFruit app came out. 

LP2Xr4d.png

• Costar likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

Here is all of the plates that can be found "ALREADY" in the game or ifruit files.

(Some of these were given to "winners" in the Beach Bum Weekend thing and other will be released or simply used in future cutscenes.)

GTAVplates.png

"http://postimg.org/image/7oq3e7mml/"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users