Don't Ya Just Hate It When....

34 replies to this topic
Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

I hate when people use the passing lane as a driving lane and refuse to get over when you obviously want to pass them.

That's what I hate the most. I get so angry at idiots driving at the same speed as the other lanes while in the overtaking lane. If you're not going to overtake anyone then get the f*ck out of the overtaking lane!

• BaM BooZeLLed likes this

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

When people don't use their turn signals, don't check their blind spot and switch lanes(one tried to ram me like this during my driving test, avoided the crash and passed though) and even when they put their signal on too late. You know when you are waiting for the other car to go past and it takes too long to realise it is going slowly and you have to wait even more and then when he is just about to turn he puts the turn signal on. That really grinds my gears.

Mythological
  • Mythological

Marksman

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:21 PM Edited by OpTic DevilDog9, 22 March 2014 - 11:21 PM.

Or someone shows off one of these and rubs it in your face.
http://ts1.mm.bing.n...0&h=300&p=0.jpg

Marwin
  • Marwin

Cyclical Shtick

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Norway
  • Kenny G Enthusiast [All Time]
    Contribution [Music]

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:26 PM Edited by Marwin Moody, 24 March 2014 - 10:26 PM.

I hate it like f*cking posion when someone is displaced- I.E. They fail to park where indicated at a T-intersection where one must give way, making it impossible for you to go in the other direction before them. Or at a busy roundabout, when someone is displaced, making you have to wait longer before you can go in your desired direction.

Placement of one's vehicle is underestimated...

uzi 9mm
  • uzi 9mm

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:59 PM Edited by uzi 9mm, 25 March 2014 - 09:15 PM.

I drive for a living and I see it all. The most annoying things are these:

When you're driving and some c*nt pulls out in front of you, fair enough, but they start going slower than 30mph, so i ease back and give them a chance at first, but then it gets on your nerves, ESPECIALLY when it's 2 people in the car and they are talking and the driver is more concerned with the conversation than driving and you can see them making all funny sorts of hand gestures (some) people like doing when they talk.

People who don't know what a 'give way' marking means, I'm on a main road casually driving somebody on a side road is approaching in a hurry and doesn't stop at the give way marking and near enough stops right in the way of oncoming traffic (me). Maybe they think if they pull out far enough i'll just flash them and give them way, f*ck 'em though, I don't do it, so why should they? I casually swerve round them.

Tailgaters, but at the same time I like when somebody tailgates me, here's why, in the UK, there's lots of 'things' in the road, bollards, pedestrian crossings, it can a be a bit like an obstacle course sometimes, and I happen to drive a van, so when somebody decides to come so close behind me that they can't see around me, what I like to do is drive quite close to these obstacles, I have a very good knowing of my vehicle size and where the wheels are in relation to the road, and I can be a bastard and drive ridiculously close to kerbs of the islands where people cross barely scraping the sidewall of my wheel if need be, but of course, someone tailgating me cant see the obstacle in the road, so the result is either them whacking into it or having to dodge it at the last second, which is hilarious to watch when I check in my side mirror, so when I approach it I don't actually dodge it, I drive towards it in a straight line and I just about miss the kerb by a centimeter or something, the person behind me doesn't expect it at all. It never works though sine the tailgater seems to become a bit furious, especially if its a bmw or an audi and continues to tailgate..

i can go on and on but here's the last one.

Learners.

yeah, i appreciate people need to learn to drive, but driving on the road should only be taken on once the driver learns how to actually make the car 'move' without stalling, and the stupid instructors seem to bring some learners to certain lights that are notorious for only going green for like 4 seconds during the rush hour, and it's not a good place to stall. instructors should take these learners to a car park or something to get used to the biting point and all that before tackling the busy roads, people say ''you were a learner once' and i say 'yeah i know! I never stalled the f*cking car though did i?', because i can't remember stalling the car oce i found the biting point, the only problem i had was using too much gas and wheel spinning the new ford focus, that was my problem, i never stalled.

• BaM BooZeLLed likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users