PS3 Dwain Duff Rider Mission Help

2 replies to this topic
QueenUtopia
  • QueenUtopia

GTA EUPHORIA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:19 AM

I am playing on the PS3 and I have spent a week trying to complete this mission with no success and have in the meantime gone on to complete the other missions but am no struggling to continue the storey as I just can not catch the guy on the bike, I never catch up to him and on the rare occasion I do I fail to shoot him off his bike I am just no good with bikes! Any help would be much appreciated do not wish to spend another week trying to complete it @:( 

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

Instead of getting on the motorcycle to chase him, take a car and ram him, then run him over.

QueenUtopia
  • QueenUtopia

GTA EUPHORIA

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

I tried that but as soon as you get in a car it tells you the guy got away. You have no choice but to do it on the bike. I will have no choice but to stop playing soon if I can not complete this mission as I have completed most of the side missions and main storey missions apart from No.1 as I always come in 2nd. I can not progress any further now. 

I have put the save game from my ps3 on to a usb stick in the hope of finding someone to do the mission for me but do not no how to upload it, 

Instead of getting on the motorcycle to chase him, take a car and ram him, then run him over.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users