Photo

Theory on "Eras"

6 replies to this topic
DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:40 AM

I was thinking about this and came up with a theory. What if the 3d Universe were just over-exaggerated urban legends that were adapted into movie or tv series in the HD Universe. I mean think about it, all that exaggerated silliness of the 3d universe seem like something you would see out of a cheesy over the top movie plus Love Fist's appearance in VC could be a special-guest star appearance of sorts in the HD Universe.

ObsydianRaven
  • ObsydianRaven

Formerly Sethpenguin

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 23 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

I honestly see them as two separate universes.

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:05 AM

Love Fist exists in the HD universe though, I think you see ads for them in IV. So basically I think both eras aren't meant to be consistent with each other since GTA loves to put easter eggs all over the place. Then, of course, you have the issue with easter eggs being considered canon or not, and what is exactly an easter egg.

But yeah, actually your theory can help explain the idea of both worlds. But are you based on any factual evidence from the games or did you just come up with it as your own explanation? (which is cool nonetheless)

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:15 AM

Love Fist exists in the HD universe though, I think you see ads for them in IV. So basically I think both eras aren't meant to be consistent with each other since GTA loves to put easter eggs all over the place. Then, of course, you have the issue with easter eggs being considered canon or not, and what is exactly an easter egg.

But yeah, actually your theory can help explain the idea of both worlds. But are you based on any factual evidence from the games or did you just come up with it as your own explanation? (which is cool nonetheless)

I meant that Love Fist guest stars in the tv shows not that they exist in both which would explain how they and Lazlow exist in both. Also I just thought of this after thinking of some things like maybe those R.I.P murals were made by fans of the shows or what if VCS and LCS were just spinoff shows of GTA VC and GTA 3. 

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by Rainbow Party, 23 February 2014 - 08:08 PM.

yeah sorry I must have been confused the first time I read your post. Yeah Love Fist being guest stars in the other games as if they were a show/movie/videogame on the HD era. Your theory is kind of farfetched but it can explain somehow the way both universes coexist.
However I just saw that GTA Online references Misty from GTA 3 as being a possible parent of your character. That's pretty weird.

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

yeah sorry I must have been confused the first time I read your post. Yeah Love Fist being guest stars in the other games as if they were a show/movie/videogame on the HD era. Your theory is kind of farfetched but it can explain somehow the way both universes coexist.
However I just saw that GTA Online references Misty from GTA 3 as being a possible parent of your character. That's pretty weird.

It also refrences Claude too but then again I'm not sure if Online is canon to the HD universe.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:50 PM

It also refrences Claude too but then again I'm not sure if Online is canon to the HD universe.

It not officially known whether GTAO has it own separate universe like GTA's 2D,3D and HD Eras but i am sure it in it own universe seeing that it will always evolve and do all the crazy things GTA(sp) wouldnt do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users