» «
Photo

SOA MC Nomad Charter Recruiting

3 replies to this topic
FlamesofDeceit
  • FlamesofDeceit

Dick Hertz

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:55 AM Edited by FlamesofDeceit, 23 February 2014 - 02:30 AM.

I'm a Lieutenant in the SOA MC Nomads. We're all fans of Sons of Anarchy. You gotta have a Harley style bike, crew color: orange and black. We have a Mother Charter and we're allied with every other SONS Crew in the community. It's the best crew I've come across since playing GTA 5. We got structure, daily meetups or "church", and we also host fight clubs for fun and to jump in new recruits. We do a little bit of everything for jobs, lots of bike races and our own custom races. We're currently around 70 members in the Nomad Charter. Anyone who messes with us or kills a member, we hit them and any other aggressors with full force, and are known to clear out lobbies. You don't mess with the Sons. We're always online and active on the social club page, so if any of you anarchists are out there and are interested in joining contact my Crew President, Meta Kajik67. Here's the link to our page as well. We look forward to seeing some new blood in our ranks. P.S. We also pay special "attention" to the IGN crew. I personally hate them, and kill every member I see. Black Gavel MC too. Xbox 360, btw.

http://socialclub.ro...c_nomad_charter

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

You lot won't have to deal with that ignoramus anymore.  Continue to use this thread for recruitment only.

• FlamesofDeceit likes this

FlamesofDeceit
  • FlamesofDeceit

Dick Hertz

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:52 AM

You lot won't have to deal with that ignoramus anymore.  Continue to use this thread for recruitment only.

Thanks man, much appreciated.

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

Disposable Heroes MC, President (First 9)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:37 AM

Wish you luck and a long successful future for your club.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users