Found my getaway car still in Arcadius Business Center parking lot aft

9 replies to this topic
figit090
  • figit090

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:23 AM

I was driving around and happened upon the Arcadius Business Center so I drove into the lot to see what cars were parked there.  

Looked around, saw a black car better than the beater I was in and thought; "Well that black one looks pretty sleek, I'll take it"

I get in, drive off, and hear a loud turbo.  That surprises me on a stock looking sedan so I take another look at the rims and realize I'd just "stolen" my blacked-out getaway car from "The Big Score"!
I confirmed it by taking it to LS Customs - all the same mods I had it outfitted with like bullet-proof tires, suspension, and engine mods among others.

Now, excuse me if I forgot, but I believe I was required to take this car and get away from the heist in it, so what's it doing back in the public parking garage?

Glitch?

Fun Easter-egg reward giving my car back to me?

Leftover code from the mission making that parking spot a "garage" that saves cars?  

Anyone else found their car there, and is the parking space the same for everyone's mission or does the car stay where you park it?

Sorry if this is a repost, I didn't find anything on this most results are walkthroughs 

Butterfly57
  • Butterfly57

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

This happened to me too. I happened to be in the car park after id finished the story and noticed a white felon. It was parked kind of squint and not neatly. Just like I park. Got in and sure enough it was the car id used, parked exactly as I'd left it prior to the heist.

It hasnt happened on any other play through though,or not to my knowledge.

May be a random thing. I've not found it on another save id completed so either I just happened along at a certain time when it happens or it was just pure luck I don't know. But I was pleased to get it back (id spent plenty on the mods so I was happy).

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

This happened to me too. I saw an interesting looking matte white Felon with a cop horn. I had to take it to LSC. I realised when I got there what it was. I haven't been back to see if it's respawned yet though. I actually didn't know where I'd found it. Now I can go check.

figit090
  • figit090

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:12 AM

good to know I'm not the only one, I'll check with my girlfriend's game and see if hers saved the car, too.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:04 AM

"girlfriend"

sure OP, sure

thc_404
  • thc_404

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:40 AM

"girlfriend"

sure OP, sure

Just because you are foreveralone, doesn't mean it's the same for others...

• gtaxpert, jammyoharasmith, figit090 and 1 other like this

MGT86
  • MGT86

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:08 AM

This happened to me for my white with black rim oracle 2 after the mission blitz play, i used my one with michael and drove it in the garage then switched to franklin, as i was driving, i found exactly the same one again where i parked it for the heist, i quickly swapped back to michael and he still had his so i guess the car cloned itself.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:31 AM

I went back again, but I could not find the car this time. 

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:18 PM

This happened to me for my white with black rim oracle 2 after the mission blitz play, i used my one with michael and drove it in the garage then switched to franklin, as i was driving, i found exactly the same one again where i parked it for the heist, i quickly swapped back to michael and he still had his so i guess the car cloned itself.

So all the getaway car parking spots can be used as alternate parking spots? Someone should test this.

figit090
  • figit090

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:05 AM

"girlfriend"

sure OP, sure

"girlfriend"

sure OP, sure

Just because you are foreveralone, doesn't mean it's the same for others...

Thank you.  

Interesting, I can't remember who I used to place the car there but I'll go back with all the characters and see if it's still there..

I went back again, but I could not find the car this time. 

same here...seems one-time.

So all the getaway car parking spots can be used as alternate parking spots? Someone should test this.

I wouldn't assume that, we surely can test it but it seems like a one-time deal to get the car back after using it and loosing it on the heist mission.  I have yet to check my gf's save file, she's really into collecting the notes when we do play so she's never nearby.  We're sort-of competing to find all the hidden things without using cheats, since we've both completed the missions it's something fun to do.  A bit odd though since we see eachother get the papers and then know how to find them later.  I might keep the underwater spaceship part a secret though, I was surprised to find that one so it will give me an edge ;)  lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users