Armored Trucks!

7 replies to this topic
EmilySykes
  • EmilySykes

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:02 AM

So everyone of my friends can see when a armored truck is moving on there map but I dont see one at all!!! Why is that? I robbed a few just to see if it would work on my map showing me but no luck :(. Anyone know why?

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:35 PM Edited by Juanfartez, 22 February 2014 - 07:37 PM.

If you are having the armored car spawn glitch ( multiples/one after the other) they will not go on radar for everyone in the session. If you're with friends ride with another and agree on who takes the next one. The spawn glitch will try to reset and then you will see them and your friend will not. Eventually the whole thing will stop for all of you or the green HPV for Simeon appears. If it does go and blow it up and the armored car glitch will start again. You and a friend or two can rob around 60 cars before it stops completely.

EmilySykes
  • EmilySykes

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:44 AM

So I tried what u said and it still didnt work :(

If you are having the armored car spawn glitch ( multiples/one after the other) they will not go on radar for everyone in the session. If you're with friends ride with another and agree on who takes the next one. The spawn glitch will try to reset and then you will see them and your friend will not. Eventually the whole thing will stop for all of you or the green HPV for Simeon appears. If it does go and blow it up and the armored car glitch will start again. You and a friend or two can rob around 60 cars before it stops completely.

Dexter Rattlehead
  • Dexter Rattlehead

The Dark Passenger

• Members

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:08 AM

What level are you? If you are a low level, Lester eventually calls you about being able to rob armored trucks.

Franceska
  • Franceska

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:24 AM

This has been in Grand Theft Auto IV as well, so it's either intended, or they have absolutely no clue on how to fix this. You blow one A.T.V. up and you will get more, and more as long as you keep destroying them. 

Sometimes you see them in every session, sometimes they're as rare as a player who doesn't shoot on sight in GTA.

EmilySykes
  • EmilySykes

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

Im lvl 60. And I haven't had Lester call me yet :/

What level are you? If you are a low level, Lester eventually calls you about being able to rob armored trucks.

Patgosplat
  • Patgosplat

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

have you been to lester's house? you should have been invited there by now. afterwards he'll start calling you

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

have you been to lester's house? you should have been invited there by now. afterwards he'll start calling you

I did that with my first character. Went to level 48 before going to Lester's house. Look for the big L 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users