Quantcast

» «
Photo

Bank available on all characters please help

Best Answer geobst, 24 February 2014 - 03:40 PM

Money in bank is locked on to player. Creating second character will make the bank cash available to him as well as your first character. If you don't want your cousin to use it, take the money out of the bank so it will stay with your character.

thats risky because if he dies he will lose a sh*t load of it to another online player.
Just tell him to keep large sums in the bank and not on hand. You don't exactly lose all or nearly all on hand money when you're killed by another player anyway, so it's not really as much of a problem as you're making it out to be. Go to the full post

5 replies to this topic
nope1205
  • nope1205

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:58 AM

I just bought some money packs for my main on GTA online and I didn't want my cousin to use it all so I made him an account and he still can use it because it is in my bank. Please help.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

Money in bank is locked on to player. Creating second character will make the bank cash available to him as well as your first character. If you don't want your cousin to use it, take the money out of the bank so it will stay with your character.

summerfan
  • summerfan

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

thats risky because if he dies he will lose a sh*t load of it to another online player.

Mr Pickles
  • Mr Pickles

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:09 AM

Just spend it all or delete his character.problem solved.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:40 PM   Best Answer

Just tell him to keep large sums in the bank and not on hand. You don't exactly lose all or nearly all on hand money when you're killed by another player anyway, so it's not really as much of a problem as you're making it out to be.

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:47 AM

Having had 1.2 billion in my pocket at once the most I ever dropped was $2000.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users