San Andreas sequel?

15 replies to this topic
shane_oconnor
  • shane_oconnor

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:20 AM

will there ever be a san andreas sequel?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:30 AM

Mercifully not.

shane_oconnor
  • shane_oconnor

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:38 AM

they should make one the would make lots of money

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

they should make one the would make lots of money

They shouldn't because it would only appeal to San Andreas fanboys, who upon completing the game will say "it suked ballz" in their faux-street vocabulary.

• Miamivicecity, The Odyssey, I<3GTAV and 4 others like this

Ray
  • Ray

Tis The Season

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

There will not be a San Andreas sequel since the 3D era is over. A couple years back I heard some rumors about a "San Andreas 2", but that was defiantly bullsh*t.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTA V/Online Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:13 PM Edited by Andreas, 22 February 2014 - 01:15 PM.

It has been almost a decade since San Andreas came out, and the last III era GTA game was released over half a decade ago. It is utterly absurd to think that there will ever be a sequel. Rockstar was done with that era a long time ago, the fact that they have brought out GTA IV, which was the start of the HD-era, is proof for that.
  • Hodgey. likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

Its never going to happen as it isnt in the same GTA universe therefore it would be a crazy idea to go back to the 3D universe now that we are in the HD universe.

Lets say it did happen though, all that would happen is that people who liked GTA San Andreas would complain about how the latest game wasn't as good as the original and how it didn't have certain things like jet packs etc.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:52 PM

Oh god just let it go with San Andreas already. Your constant complaining ruined the last major installment for us who were hoping the series would continue in the same direction as IV. And then when you finally get what you want, it's sh*t because it doesn't hold the stupid childhood nostalgia of San Andreas.

Please Rockstar don't listen to the masses, because if all they want is San Andreas 2.0 you're never going to satisfy them.
  • Miamivicecity, Andreas and Zello like this

Rainbow Party
  • Rainbow Party

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:39 PM Edited by Rainbow Party, 22 February 2014 - 03:40 PM.

I don't really get what you mean by "sequel". Sequel as in LCS being a sequel (actually prequel) to GTA 3 and VCS being the prequel to VC?
Cause otherwise, I don't see how a GTA can be a sequel to another since they all seem to be pretty unique. Maybe you get another one set in SF and LV but the characters will be original for sure. The San Andreas story has been told. And I guess they really want to leave the old characters behind which kind of sucks for some of us but at least we know they will not ever use the retarded cliché of uniting all the characters in one game. That would be really cheesy and dumb (unless it's a mod or fanfic in which case nothing is bad until it's actually made).
But I think we should leave the San Andreas sequel idea for the fans to make a mod or write fan fiction. The official GTA stuff will try to stay unique, hopefully.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:04 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 22 February 2014 - 04:06 PM.

Bullsh*t! 3D era is over, the last game of 3D era was set in 2001 Liberty City, and it's end of game is end of the whole era. You've 3 sequels to San Andreas. Liberty City Stories, Advance and III. What else you need? Let's stuck and finish the HD era. I would like to see more references about Niko in next GTA games. We had one in V, when Lester says about him. But i also don't want R* to ruin great characters such as Johnny in V. 

Really, this is also more logical. After all you have 3 sequels and 2 prequels of San Andreas. Also R* released a video where San Andreas is shown before CJ returned. I just don't understand what else you need? 3D era is over. It was great era, it's still great, but it's over, the end! Get over it.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

I just don't understand what else you need? 3D era is over. It was great era, it's still great, but it's over, the end! Get over it.

shh2.jpg

Don't worry about him. He'll grow out of the "CJ-must-live-on-even-though-the-story-for-his-game-sucked-but-he-got-to-play-with-all-the-cool-toys" phase and move on.

• Zello likes this

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:04 AM

Here is an idea! Make your own sequel using DYOM and avoid making retarded threads like this one.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:46 AM

Yeah Target, that idea is nice... but we need to make animated cutscenes for it to make it perfect. but we cant make it :(

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

yes there should b a san andreas sequel it will be rly cool and cj will return and he willl b really rich and live in mansion on groove street and sweet lives there 2 and he owns 2 million jetpacks it would b rly silly!!!!!!!!!! :lol: and CJ kills Niko coz niko was pussy and his game was bad!   :sui: also the re will be improved graphix and iv physics  

and at the end of the game there will be a robot tenpenny you must detroy and u kill him with 20 ft long dildo :lol: :lol:

IF ROCKSTAR MAKE TGIS IT WILL BE BETS GAME EVEr!1!!1!!1!1!1!111!!111 :lol: :lol:

I love San Andreas but geez, some people need to get over this game. Especially the ones who act like that. ^^^^^^

• Target13 and Tikhung like this

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

AKA: BLOOD,BiiD or BloodMOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:20 AM

A sequel (spiritual) to TLAD would be great.afterall the HD Era wont be discontinued seeing Next-Gen would also be HD.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

Yeah Target, that idea is nice... but we need to make animated cutscenes for it to make it perfect. but we cant make it :(

I wasn't being serious about making a GTA SA2 MP.

I Was just telling the OP to stop making threads like this & go use DYOM to make his imagination come true or something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users