gta v dlc?

23 replies to this topic
shane_oconnor
  • shane_oconnor

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

who thinks there will be dlc associated with grove street?

VercettiCrimeFamily
  • VercettiCrimeFamily

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

Well 'obviously' there Is no 'real' way to depict what future DLC's are coming just rumors, but hey that would be pretty great stuff, I'd be in.

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:13 PM

The structure of this thread is eminent , however grove street dlc golly, hand me that now personally i think its " too good to be true" call me old fashioned but i am merely a jolly old boy.

good day sir

shane_oconnor
  • shane_oconnor

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

there is rumours about cj's voice actor working with franklin's on something 

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:17 PM Edited by Hobs, 21 February 2014 - 04:18 PM.

where have you heard these rumours i am intreged, please keep a jolly old boy happy :)

shane_oconnor
  • shane_oconnor

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

on this and rockstar

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

where have you heard these rumours i am intreged, please keep a jolly old boy happy :)

I think Frank's Voice actor confirmed it himself in an interview... And are you the same guy from TWC?

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

I think Frank's Voice actor confirmed it himself in an interview... And are you the same guy from TWC?

Yes well spotted !

shane_oconnor
  • shane_oconnor

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

i want the families back and gang reference

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

i want the families back and gang reference

this is a great point, this addition to the game with be truley great, how couldn't it be? i for one want the grove street joint smoking and cigar smoking by the grove street gang members, also why doesn't Cj make a grand return, this would make the game complete in my opinion.

shane_oconnor
  • shane_oconnor

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

and in gta v ballas are in grove street it doesnt seem right i believe there will be dlc for this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:46 PM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 21 February 2014 - 08:04 PM. edited text to make for an easier read.

This was a report on IGN a while ago:

"IGN’s Grand Theft Auto V panel at New York Comic Con was amazing front to back, featuring Greg Miller moderating a discussion between Fonteno, Ned Luke (Michael De Santa), and Steven Ogg (Trevor Phillips). But things got really exciting when the question of which other video game character do each of the three wish they could’ve voiced. Fonteno responded with Carl “CJ” Johnson, the lead character from GTA: San Andreas. But while that may have been Fonteno’s dream role, he said that he’s not too bummed about it, because him and Young Malay, who voiced CJ, are currently working on a project together. When Greg pressed him on what that might be, Fonteno dodged the question and quickly changed the subject. Could this project be DLC for GTA V? Could we see CJ featured in an Episode akin to The Lost and the Damned or The Ballad of Gay Tony? CJ’s story ended with him getting his revenge in the early ‘90s and finding himself a very rich man, so if he did pop up in this game, he’d be a much older and much different man than we knew from the PS2-era. There are also hints to CJ’s life hidden within GTA V, including the Grove Street cul-de-sac where he lived, though his house has been paved over and a new residence lies on top."

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/12/nycc-will-the-gta-5-dlc-feature-san-andreas-cj

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

just have to wait for the SP DLC

shane_oconnor
  • shane_oconnor

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

i dont believe in the different universes that people say makes it impossible

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

An akward moment with Trevor meeting Gerald, who arranged for the meth lab RV to be stolen from Trevor in GTA Online?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

Then how can there be two Los Santos', both with identical architecture, culture, landmarks, etc. existing within the same geographic location of one another?

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:59 AM

Well, you should...because it's true.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:39 AM

Why do you not believe it when it was Rockstar themselves who gave the eras within the GTA series a more accurate definition? Here are the exact quotes:

There are many references to GTAIII characters and brands (El Burro graffiti in LC for example) in GTAIV, but do any characters (other than Lazlow) actually exist within both 'universes'? Is that where Donald Love went? Did he hop dimensions into the GTAIV universe?! Plot twist!! Are the two universes completely separate? I understand it'd make almost no sense having two Liberty City's but is there any way we'll see characters from GTAIII return? GTAIV has some amazing characters, but some of the characters in the III era are just unforgettable.

El Burro is referenced as he was also referenced in GTA 1, so it felt appropriate that he should cross “universes” – the “universes” are the worlds interpreted at different definitions, 2d, 3d and high definition, so we felt brands and radio / back ground characters would exist in both, but 3 dimensional characters would not. This is the logic (as far as it could be considered logical) behind it – so no, we don’t believe any GTA3 characters could exist in the GTA4 universe.

Source

Carl, for example, will not return, because he is a 3D-era character whereas GTAV is a HD-era game. The Grove Street Families could return though, similar to the way they appeared in San Andreas, as long as it doesn't include characters like B Dup, Big Bear, et cetera.

• Captain Arthur likes this

blkoutnopi
  • blkoutnopi

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:06 PM

It really don't matter what the dlc is cause rock star keeps screwing the online community by taking things away like being able to sell cars that r over 50 k then they say that we can't sell stolen car after we upgrade it and it is only worth 10k. Now I know why people do the glitches and mods to get money. Cause of thing like that

ijennikitteh001
  • ijennikitteh001

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

They need a new trevor dlc cuz i think his story has more to tell about him btw i love trevor! :lol: 

VercettiCrimeFamily
  • VercettiCrimeFamily

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

They need a new trevor dlc cuz i think his story has more to tell about him btw i love trevor! :lol: 

Valid point I didn't think they got near to scratching the surface of his character, I'd be more than happy to pay.

• ijennikitteh001 likes this

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Is Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

Needs more Glory Holes and theme parks and little girls and donkeys...

ijennikitteh001
  • ijennikitteh001

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

Valid point I didn't think they got near to scratching the surface of his character, I'd be more than happy to pay.

:3 Same here ill deff pay for it as well. =^.^= :lol:

Obamakiller
  • Obamakiller

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:42 AM

It possible but unlikely as it didn't play a role in the story much it will Likely be a prologue on micheal and Trevor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users