Photo

Strange phonecall from Lester.

12 replies to this topic
malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

I got a couple of phonecalls from Lester that I didn't understand and it was during a mission and completely unrelated...I know it was unrelated because I got the same phone call during a different mission...it might have happened a third time only for, without thinking, I hung up before answering because its nearly a habit for me to do that in general...anyway, the phone call (that i can't remember word for word) was something along the lines of - "I'm sorry to inform you but your friend got out"

Anyone know if that sounds familier? Is it even a line from single player as I've noticed a lot of glitching and strange things lately...such as my online character ending up in single player etc

Don't know if it makes a difference but the missions I got the calls on were Satellite Communications and base invaders...

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:07 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 21 February 2014 - 04:08 AM.

It sounds like someone broke out of somewhere, and is on their way to kill you :)

Choppers
  • Choppers

[Strike Back]

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:13 AM

Did you put a bounty on anyone? I'm pretty sure he calls you when they survive it, or if they still have the bounty you put on him and he joined your game.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:14 AM Edited by hornedturtle, 21 February 2014 - 04:16 AM.

Did you put bounties on people?. Could be related to that. As in code for they survived the bounty

edit: beaten by seconds

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:14 AM

Someone make a creepypasta. Now.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:15 AM

It sounds like someone broke out of somewhere, and is on their way to kill you :)

That's the impression I got...like Lester was telling me the one thing we were both dreading of hearing..."your head case mate has served he his sentence and is released". I don't know what the hell it was...

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:20 AM

Did you put a bounty on anyone? I'm pretty sure he calls you when they survive it, or if they still have the bounty you put on him and he joined your game.

This

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:20 AM

Ah, this would make sense considering what he said...Im pretty sure I only put one bounty on someone hours earlier and I remember someone taking it almost immediately... And kinda strange to get the call (twice) during a mission.

But yeah, at least it is most likely dialogue that already exists in the game...I was.jumping the gun in my head that it was content for future stuff...

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

I agree. No new content,just bounty.You didn't catch it all and I understand that. I sometimes hear voices telling me....well,that's another story.... :rol:

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:24 AM

My brother got this phone call way back but I never thought it was real. Don't think he ever set bounties that much.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:30 AM

I agree. No new content,just bounty.You didn't catch it all and I understand that. I sometimes hear voices telling me....well,that's another story.... :rol:

Haha, Im actually going to put a bounty on my mate tomorrow in an invite only session and let him get away with it...Have to make sure :)

My brother got this phone call way back but I never thought it was real. Don't think he ever set bounties that much.

Do you mean "this" particular phonecall...more or less

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:31 AM

He keeps calling me and just breathing heavy... come one, tripod, I have caller ID... we ALL have caller ID...

• Killzone3265 likes this

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:32 AM

Haha, Im actually going to put a bounty on my mate tomorrow in an invite only session and let him get away with it...Have to make sure :)

Do you mean "this" particular phonecall...more or less
Exact phone call as this, word for word.
I don't think we even had the money to set bounties back then...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users