Quantcast

» «
Photo

So... was that a bug or am I confused with bounty times.

4 replies to this topic
THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:33 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 21 February 2014 - 03:33 AM.

Thought bounty times lasted 24 hours in game time. 

It went for nearly 27 and someone killed me. To be fair, I was keeping check of it. I like the challenge of bounties, and had a few people after me. -First time I saw a 4 player vehicle utilized with all 4 players trying to shoot at me-

It was put on me at night. I was in a helicopter [buzzard, to be exact] and I was flying around the area. Went to Mt.Chillad till the set up. Stayed up there for a bit, then went down when I saw them coming. Eventually they all kind of gave up and I went to go grab the high priority vehicle. Stupid move, because then someone guy in a buzzard of his own chased me down. Hid in the automobile shop for a bit [on foot. Thing was about to explode] and eventually some other guy fought him off. I ran out, and made it to the area under the bridges [the sewer area?]. By that time, it was dark and it said I paid the mechanic, and the rent. 

So then, I make it into the tunnel that falls near the end of the sewer area, and I see the sun is starting to come up. The guy chases me down, and I kill him a few times. Eventually, he runs me over. I respawn in an open area above the tunnel area, and it's bright day time. 

Did I not understand the 24 hour rule or is this a new bug because I'm usually pretty good with timing it.

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:42 AM

It's  pretty glitchy, but  it know jumps from server to server. If I spend 45 minutes in a Server with a bounty on me, and I find a new session, all I have to do is survive the last 3 minutes and I've survived

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

IIRC they removed the ability to gain your own bounty by camping out. They probably did this to stop players from running straight to their APT and camping till their bounty ends and they get to keep it.

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

I'm pretty sure you spent some of the time in your apartment or something. You must be outside were people can shoot you, hide in your apartment and the timer won't run.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:53 AM

As far as I remember, I never went into my apartment at the time. 

Sorry for the late reply, but as said, I love the chase of bounties. It actually gives me a challenge. 

I remember the bounty was put on after I shot some guy who was after another bounty. The guy I shot put it on me when I was near the oriental theater. From there, it was a straight on chase.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users