Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your most embarrassing death in gta online?

131 replies to this topic
Hypnotic10x
  • Hypnotic10x

Let's get down to business

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

Last alive on that mission where you have to fly the helicopter to top of building and collect briefcase. I got the briefcase and started flying down in the heli when I caught fire so I bailed out and was happily gliding down with my parachute when the heli fell on top of me.

Ran into helicopter blades right next to martins house in rooftop rumble.

Had a bounty on me and I was waiting for a pursuer in an alley. He drives in and I have a perfect shot so I aim and "click click click" no ammo.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

I had a showdown on the streets of downtown with someone so we both shot at each other on one of the main city roads. I killed him but I had an inch of health left. Soon as I shot him down I started running to the nearest cover to reload and heal. My character tripped on the sidewalk and died.

He literally ran off the road, onto the sidewalk, fell somehow at the curve and died. I tried requesting a 1v1 deathmatch with the sidewalk after I respawned but it didn't except. It just starred at me as dead as concrete. 

One of these days...

MrMattAdz
  • MrMattAdz

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:40 PM

I had been chasing some guy with a bounty for ages through highway traffic towards blaine county, and he was about 500 metres ahead of me. He was on a sanchez, and I was driving my tailgater. All of a sudden his blip stopped moving for about 5 seconds, and then set off again in the same direction. I thought he fell off his bike or something, and didn't think too much about it because I was now only 100 metres behind him. Eventually he took us up basically the same route as 'Up the hill II', and at this point the distance had been reduced to about 10 metres, but due to a lot of sharp blind corners, I still didn't have a shot. As we arrived at the peak of the mountain, he just drove straight off a cliff and started to pull a backflip as I followed him off. He bailed off his bike and released a parachute, and I drove straight past him and connected with his bike. 

Remember how I said he had stopped for about 5 seconds earlier in the chase? Well it turns out that he might not have fallen off his bike after all, and actually taken the time to place some sticky bombs on his bike, because as I flew next to his bike it exploded, taken me out with it.

As the message 'wasted' flashed up on the screen, I could just hear him crying with laughter on his headset. He sent me a friend request and let me have the bounty, which I shared with him. Probably my best and worst moment on GTAO so far haha.

blingdiablo
  • blingdiablo

Shiny Devil

• Members
  • Belize

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:02 PM

This wasn't my worst death, but is perhaps the most embarrassing death for some one else at my hands. It was in the north part of downtown, and there was a guy with a bounty I thought I'd get, only to find out he's in a tank. I quick ducked into an alley too narrow for the tank and made it around the corner just in time to avoid getting blown up. Play cat and mouse with the tank bounty for a awhile, (by then more people showed up, but he blew them away and they gave up) and it was just me and him. He reeeaaallly wanted to chill me, but couldn't fit the tank into the alley, and I just kept cover around the corner, peeking occasionally and trying to figure out what to do since I was basically trapped and pinned down (I was lower level at the time, no explosives of any kind in my possession). So finally the guy jumps out of his tank thinking he's going to take me on foot, that I must be some scared noob... but as soon as he comes down the alley I light him up like a chump and get the bounty (turned out it was one of those million dollar ones). He started raging that I "stole" his money. My eyes got big since that was my first huge cash, and I started laughing as I realized he was hoping to survive and keep the bounty while in the protection of a tank... To add insult to injury, I stole his tank and spawn killed him four a while before he rage quit. Still kinda feel embarrassed for him. lolz

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

Tried to Cargobob a guys PV a while ago and ended up with a sticky bomb on the Cargobob.

During a chase throw a sticky bomb on the road to blow up the guy chasing me... Blow it up as I pass over it.

Accidentally detached the parachute in mid air.

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:41 PM

i once got crushed by a chopper i shot out of the sky. not embarrassing though, i laughed my ass off.

Solid Scorpion
  • Solid Scorpion

FOXHOUND-SFG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

Anytime my character loses his footing and starts spasming on the ground continually losing health until death. Seriously just get the fk up!

stockportlad86
  • stockportlad86

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:41 PM

I was in a capture mission you know where you are near the beach (forgotten which one it was) and I was about to collect the case when the opponent had sticky bombs and detonated them  :lol:. I still can't believe it happened  :panic:

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:04 PM

I jumped out of a helicopter, pulled my chute and landed safely, only to have the same chopper I jumped out of land on top of me and explode.

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

Rooftop rumble, yesterday. Waited to take out the SUV's. It's the best bit. Took out the first 3 with my friend. Decided to blow the last one with a grenade from the launcher. I was strafing side ways across the road. Fired the grenade which hit a lamp post, which was now in front of me, it bounced back and blew me up.

minimumsix
  • minimumsix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

three french guys started to pick on lonely ol me so i drove away making them think i'd given up then turned around, went off radar while i climbed a ladder to a roof above them, got my sniper out and ...click click ---- no ammo!

one of them saw me so i tried to roll back, but my controller is f*cked (if i press l3 too hard it will activate any random button) and i accidently jumped off the building dying at their feet.

a few times too i've chased a bounty, held out my sticky waiting to land it perfect, only i've selected a grenade by accident and blown myself up just as i've caught up with them.

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Ready for PC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

Some guy started running me over slowly in his Sabre Turbo after I won a 1v2 TDM single-handedly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users