Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your most embarrassing death in gta online?

131 replies to this topic
iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:08 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 22 February 2014 - 06:09 AM.

pretty sure I was wounded and running
......right into a pole.

death by pole.

• SirPhilMcKraken likes this

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

The Quickness.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:06 AM

I just got killed by some asshole that was in "last chance" (Sitting on his ass, shooting his pistol at me) in Rooftop Rumble..

Cops 'N Crooks Fanboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:11 AM Edited by 2281, 07 March 2014 - 06:11 AM.

Last night I thought I'd try attacking an armored truck for the first time. I successfully placed a sticky bomb on its rear doors but I didn't back my car far enough when I detonated it...

tarheel716
  • tarheel716

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:12 AM

i got beat to death in the Vanilla Unicorn by the bouncers

• ncbigcat likes this

Guelah Papyrus
  • Guelah Papyrus

90% of everything is crap.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:31 AM

I took a cargobob and lifted my gauntlet to the top of Maize Bank. I drove the Gauntlet off the building, and proceeded to land on the road, flattening some random online player. I laughed for probably 20 seconds nonstop...enough for the guy to respawn and sticky me and my Gauntlet into a Bolivian.

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:52 AM

Back in the days when we could glitch any vehicle in out garage. I spent 30 mins with a friend looking for a black phantom semi truck. Found it. Driving back through the grapeseed area just plowing through everything. I decide to drive with one hand and check my phone (Facebook) with the other. Bam. Drove into one of those big f*ckin green propane tanks.

Don't text and drive, even in a f*ckin video game!

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

Parachuting from a buzzard was smashed with a police chopper who was chasing a tank grieffer. When I respawned one npc car drive over me, respawned again and was shot by the tank owner, not enough with that the next time was murdered by the wheels of a firetruck.
Super combo lol

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:13 AM

Parachuting from my broken jet that got shot down by the military base and then getting hit by the jet that was chasing me.  Also my friend got shot down and the NPC jet just nosedived into the ground and hit me.  I have a lot of bad jet experiences...

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:24 AM

I guess most people have done this, but.. I was in a buzzard, hunting a bounty who was driving a sports car. I hunted him for a long time and fired lots of missiles and some of them were very close.. He was driving very fast and suddenly he crashed into something on the ground, so that was my chance. I tried to get closer to him by flying lower, I aimed perfectly right at him and fired a missile.. What I didn't see was the telephone pole thing that was right in front of me.. :/ 

Viper9502
  • Viper9502

仁侠団体

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:43 AM

Once upon a time I tried getting out of a disabled vehicle at the top of a mountain and somehow...my character fell down and ever so slowly slid back down the mountain towards the police officers and then nearing the bottom of the mountain I hear somebody yell "THERE HE IS!!" and the police proceed to shot me dead...Overkill dead. 

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:47 AM

a751xdz_460sa.gif

I guess most people have done this, but.. I was in a buzzard, hunting a bounty who was driving a sports car. I hunted him for a long time and fired lots of missiles and some of them were very close.. He was driving very fast and suddenly he crashed into something on the ground, so that was my chance. I tried to get closer to him by flying lower, I aimed perfectly right at him and fired a missile.. What I didn't see was the telephone pole thing that was right in front of me.. :/

gotta love it:
GTAIV2008-12-1621-20-15-14.jpg

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:51 AM

Getting stickied in a jet performing a low pass on a bounty who was in a car.

ahahah man holy f*ck!

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD Lieutenant

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:12 AM

Trying to get a bounty. He had crashed into a shop on a corner and I ended up hitting the tree in front of me. I threw a sticky as fast as I could but out of ALL the places it had to land, it hit the sodding tree and I didn't know it was there so of course, I ended up martyring myself.

Oh and he survived. Git.

• hugh750 and manicmechanic71 like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

Trying to get a bounty. He had crashed into a shop on a corner and I ended up hitting the tree in front of me. I threw a sticky as fast as I could but out of ALL the places it had to land, it hit the sodding tree and I didn't know it was there so of course, I ended up martyring myself.

Oh and he survived. Git.

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dandann93
  • dandann93

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:24 AM

I always go after annoying kids on mics.... So I hunted two down for ages in a buzzard, they ran to there apartment. I camped on the roof with my sniper and waited, as they came out I needed a better angle so I ran.... Forgetting I was on a roof,
Queue the "OMG yo he fell hahahahah FAIL"
I agree with then :(

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:27 AM

I always go after annoying kids on mics.... So I hunted two down for ages in a buzzard, they ran to there apartment. I camped on the roof with my sniper and waited, as they came out I needed a better angle so I ran.... Forgetting I was on a roof,

just mute them.

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:27 AM

This is an easy one.  Tried to sticky two guys in a car last night.  Missed & blew myself and a crew member up as they drove away.  Re-spawned and called mechanic for car.  Got in car and paused to set waypoint.
Saw the dreaded white dot with 2 inside racing towards me.  Unpaused and got out of car and ran into the road to shoot them in the face as they approached.  Got flattened by police right as the two drove past laughing on their mics.

Later chopped them up with a helicopter whilst they stood on a crate in passive and they laughed their asses off at that too.  Good sports.

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD Lieutenant

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:11 AM Edited by leonsilavant, 07 March 2014 - 10:13 AM.

Another one I just remembered. Apparently this looked bloody hilarious from my friends side.

We were riding a motorbike (cant remember which one) and were getting chased by the police. We were going along that bridge towards the LSC in East LS and in on the spur of the moment, I took a hard left and hit the wall hard and apparently my character went cartwheeling through the air over the edge of the bridge as my friends character stayed on the bike and he was laughing his tits off :lol: I was laughing more at his laugh haha. Almost had time to pull my parachute but thought I would just let it happen :beerhat:

Not really embarrassing but funny as hell

Barrago
  • Barrago

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:33 AM Edited by Barrago, 07 March 2014 - 05:46 PM.

I was once on the Jury mission with some randoms and I was using a stolen car to get around. One of the other guys starts shooting out my tires and I end up crashing. I try to sticky his Entity, and even though I see the bomb go right in through the smashed window, the explosion happened right next to me and I died. :(

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

not embarrassing but very funny:

My two friends were fighting,using walls to hide behind.I was in my big,fat,powerful,full upgraded Serrano.One of them fired a RPG to other but before RPG arrives at destination,I hit the target guy and smashed him at full speed and the same moment,RPG hit me and blew me up

JON22
  • JON22

I am the king of crap. Look at my stats and bow to my crapness

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:42 AM

Joined random deathmatch (LTS I think). Ended up being 3 of us vs 1 guy. Other 2 died. I killed myself with a grenade :(

Ampuma_haava
  • Ampuma_haava

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:47 AM

Waiting outside a clothes shop for a bounty to emerge - holding a grenade. I'd just unlocked the damn thing (must have been level 15) and wanted to try it out. The horrible combination of a deadly explosive and being a noob took its toll. I took a bit too long to aim my throw.

Bounty walked out of shop, wearing his new clothes, minding his own business and must have wondered "what the hell was that", hearing a loud bang and seeing my lifeless body shoot across the street in his general direction. 

• manicmechanic71 likes this

dandann93
  • dandann93

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

just mute them.

That's no fun, I like to hear them cry and ask why I'm chasing
I like there groans while I'm killing them, leaving them be and then killing them again
I like destroying everything they love
Basically, when I'm in that mood I put Cupid mask on. Scary sh*t

Nudg3r
  • Nudg3r

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

About to stab someone on the other side of the street, then I got hit by a truck.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:31 AM

Came out of LSC with a bounty on my head which I completely forgot about. See someone running towards me with no weapon equipped. Decided she must want a lift so I waited. She gets in the car but rather than just tapping Triangle she keeps hold of it and kicks me out of my car (prior to 1.10 so I had my car set to everyone). She then gets out of the car and as im standing up to square up to her she pistol whips me and im dead instantly. I hear her on the mic "Hayyyy I got a bountyyyyy" I just laughed - didn't even go for revenge on that one either

Pusher87
  • Pusher87

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

First week playing GTA online a higher level friend invites me to the mission where you go to the fort and blow up lazerz. He said for passengers to jump from ron's plane and try to land near the lazers to do it quickly so i did it. Completely ignoring that i had no parachute... Yeah...

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

RPG to a cop car, car flew up, and I forgot it. Until I ran down the road and it fell on me.

LolitaRot
  • LolitaRot

Passive Potato

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 01:57 PM

Earlier when I was playing with my boyfriend and we were getting into a plane, he first smacked my character in the face with his door and as I was walking around the plane to get to my side, he turned on the plane and the blades sliced me.

qq

Bittercup156
  • Bittercup156

Darkness Incarnate

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:06 PM

Mine happened to me in the last hour. I was driving around on my bike when an armored truck spawned, so I decided to go after it. I pulled up behind the truck and readied my sticky bomb, placed the bomb, and started thinking about all the extra money I was about to have. While following the truck, I decided I would change the radio station, completely forgetting that the button to change the radio station was also the button to detonate the sticky bomb. So instead of having all that extra money to spend, I wasted $600 on the sticky bomb, got my PV blown up and had to pay to get it back, lost even more money because I died, and didn't get a single penny from the truck.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:07 PM Edited by Laveerre, 07 March 2014 - 02:09 PM.

I jumped out of a cargobob, landed safely and the damn chopper dropped on me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users