Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your most embarrassing death in gta online?

131 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

Last man alive on a high level Martin mission, got out of my buzzard to collect the package, a stupid ass ped car rams the chopper into me.

As I got up, the tail rotor buzzsaws my face.

All I could say was "f*ck!"

i've had that happen to me except i flew a chopper to the roof of one of the buildings, i get out and start to walk away and got turned into coleslaw by the tail rotor, and it happened yesterday. :lol: :sui:

Lazy Mofo
  • Lazy Mofo

Mirror Park Citizen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:00 PM

Today when I did a Titan of a job, I landed the titan at sandy shores, then it spontaneously exploded

dzian
  • dzian

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:27 PM

1- Clipping walls with grenades and rpgs and having them blow up in my face.

2- getting out of a helicopter and killing myself running into the tail rotor.

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:52 PM Edited by uptownrockstar, 21 February 2014 - 09:53 PM.

I was with friends spawn killing a guy who blew up one of our cars.

At one point he keeps spawning two blocks away, and I'm lookin through the scope to see his location.

In the mists of me looking through the score, a random sneaks up and stabs me in neck.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

Getting punched off Chilliad

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:01 PM

Going AFK while being called to dinner.

Comandante-Olle
  • Comandante-Olle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

3 categories, Self inflicted, NPCs and Other players:

Self: All short throws of grenades, ever.

NPCs: Skydiving down (of the radar) to get a sniper on some roof, mid air killed by the marryweather ammodrop plane...

Player: Hade my Lazer taken down by a Duster, kamikaze style, but still, fastest plane vs slowest plane. Not even a frontal collition...

Drive_ByShooting
  • Drive_ByShooting

Taking Photos of GTA since 2013

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:26 PM Edited by Drive_ByShooting, 21 February 2014 - 10:27 PM.

Today I had 2 actually:

1) The buzzard that a friend and I was in exploded when I landed it for no apparent reason. No stickies, nothing. 

2) Was flying the cargobob with a fire engine on the hook, i landed and the fire engine went on it's side. My friend pulled up in a random Ruiner and proceeded to climb onto the sideways fire engine. I kept trying to pick it up, and my 'bob was forced back into a telegraph pole for no reason. This caused the rotors to shatter, making the heli fall and explode, killing both of us. 

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:58 PM

Today when I did a Titan of a job, I landed the titan at sandy shores, then it spontaneously exploded

i did something different while doing titan of a job, last year i got the titan and flew it to sandy shores and almost missed the airport i did a hard right and clipped the right wing on a tree and crashed!!

1- Clipping walls with grenades and rpgs and having them blow up in my face.

2- getting out of a helicopter and killing myself running into the tail rotor.

i've done both 1 - 2! :lol:

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

Parachute off a building, smash into the front cab of a moving truck.

Forager
  • Forager

No Count A$$hole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:18 PM

Playing The Los Santos Connection for the first time, with one other player. We had to replay it a couple of times, but we finally got past the airport hangar and I managed to shoot down the dealer's chopper moments before it left the screen.

Flew my chopper back to Mendoza's house, got out, stepped right into the tail rotor. Fu*k!

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

When I first started playing, I was having a battle with a group of 4 guys in a crew together.  I was doing pretty good and had killed them more than they had killed me.  BUT...it got embarassing when one of them went off the radar, made their way around and behind me, snuck up and shanked me as I was aiming down the scope at one of his friends.  It was embarassing, especially because of how much laughter came from their end! lol  It has never happened to me again since then. haha

Balgo
  • Balgo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:51 PM

Was driving too my tank on the beach in my akuma, i jumped off it at speed and i rolled under my tank.. Stuck. Dead.
The best kill I have done is bringing my tank on top of the maze bank tower with cargo bob, i then drove the tank off and a player was driving past and my tank fell right on top of him while he was driving by

PandaFury
  • PandaFury

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

Was chasing a load of friends in a jet, had killed them several times or so until i crashed my jet near the ron wind farm on a railway. I then went into passive mode to stand on the wreckage with my mates but the jet glitched and i was caught on the wing of the jet unable to get up because the jet wouldn't stop glitching. my "friends" left me for 10 minutes of slow, painful death. Couldn't stop laughing.

Trying to take out of the airport in a titan too fast and turning to the point where I couldn't keep going. There's a real life crash like it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo51Be2jL8c

I'm not lying this happened to me while I was watching YouTube and not paying attention.

Holy sh*t that crash is crazy!

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

GTA III is love, GTA III is life.

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:03 AM Edited by Cakelover21, 22 February 2014 - 12:06 AM.

I was off the radar on top of the Maze Bank tower with a $7000 bounty looking at 9gag and i got crushed by some random guy trying to land a Titan on it :D. I heard the plane but it was too late...

jjbinks4
  • jjbinks4

Dammit giantsgiants

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

I went to a car meet and we were drag racing. I decided to get a Velum and race with it. Then i lifted off the ground, did a late backflip and destroyed everybody's cars

Megakillertron
  • Megakillertron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

I was chasing a few players down with my friend in my Entity XF. They had stickied us so i decided to do the same. I caught up to them near LS Customs and threw my sticky bomb out at their parked car while drifting around their vehicle. I drifted right under the bomb over the other side of their vehicle and detonated it, killing myself and my friend and leaving my foes intact.

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:23 AM

Video game deaths don't embarrass me, my dick is bigger than 4 inches.

I've had hilarious deaths...nothing that I lost sleep over though. 

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:32 AM

Running into my helicopters still spinning tailblade 50+times back when you could snipe the tanks out of Fort Zancudo from that hill,

trhacker01
  • trhacker01

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:01 AM

1- Another Titan story, I posted this in the confession thread. I usually pride myself on not being terrible at flying, until this happened. I started the mission where you steal the Titan, and someone of a lower rank randomly joined. All went smoothly, and got to the Titan- I was feeling like a hotshot because I had most of the kills. I got in the Titan, then let him in before taking off. We flew to Sandy Springs and were about to deliver the plane. As I was closing in for the landing, I stalled the plane. We crashed, died, and failed the mission. Immediately I left the session and quit for the night, embarrassed and ashamed of myself...

2- After a mission I showed up in a session to join 4 others who were in a crew. They spawnkilled me a couple times, my bullets weren't getting through their armored windshields. I pull out the grenade launcher, blew up four cars and myself, but not them. Out of grenades, they continue spawn killing me till they kick me from the session.

trhacker01
  • trhacker01

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:10 AM

Oh yeah, also ran into chopper tail blades multiple times when robbing stores.

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:39 AM Edited by Sushi__Wolf, 22 February 2014 - 02:40 AM.

Driving my fully modded Double T into a Meteorite delivery trucks grill at full speed on the highway, exploding on impact.

Concentrating
  • Concentrating

Mommy's Little Monster

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:41 AM

"What was your most embarrassing death in GTA Online?"

I voided my bowels and bladder after dying once.

Nakura
  • Nakura

An optimist in a cynic's clothing

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

Racing in The Commute with muscle cars, then my controller died when I reached the first turn to the right. A cluster*ck of cars , piled up and exploded when one of them drove too fast into me. Though it did make for some good laughs...

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:46 AM

Oh yeah, also ran into chopper tail blades multiple times when robbing stores.

Playing LS connection when I was a noob, landed at Martins, hopped out and ran into tail rotor, embarassing

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:57 AM

Either being the last one alive on a mission and being bit by 4 cars.

Or last night my buddy was having a shootout with the cops whilst I was watching close by. The f*cking helicopter he blew up landed on me and killed me. He laughed so much he didn't start playing again for 5 minutes

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:42 AM

I was doing Boat at the Bay with some random guy and we agreed to wait for the helicopter and take it out before proceding. I was going to kill time by going all Michael Jackson on a car with a baseball bat. Accidentally selected grenade launcher. Had an extra life, but I looked like a total tard. Nothing like hearing some teenager earnestly asking, "why did you do that?" Cuz am dumb.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who's ran into chopper blades.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:43 AM

Killed by a ped car while chasing a player on foot

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:45 AM

I jumped off of a building and then realized that I didn't even have a parachute. .___.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:48 AM

I don't die.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users