Quantcast

» «
Photo

Doesn't it feel good when you embarrass a griefer?

22 replies to this topic
darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

So after I got my revenge kill on this dude, some other guy sends me this message.  "YOUR'E DEAD".  So a little while later while my tank was nearly blown up, here he comes, with his tank.  He was quite generous paying my medical bills, but a while later, he somehow gets this jet, and kills me, so I grabbed an annihilator, and blew him up.  Then finally when he spawns he starts pegging my chopper with his 50 cal sniper.  I bet he cried.  I love embarrassing griefers.

• gpcguy1 and SightsIn like this

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:29 AM

Yep it's even better if you're able to spawn kill him then get your crew to join in and enjoy his cries. Too bad not many of em have mics.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:34 AM

Yep it's even better if you're able to spawn kill him then get your crew to join in and enjoy his cries. Too bad not many of em have mics.

Revenge is a sweet thing.

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:36 AM

Plot twist: you were the greifer! 

• customkingpimp, KimberJane and siray like this

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

Massacro <3

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:37 AM

IT's even better if you put on a little kid voice, like Lui Calibre, and record it and post it and their GT on the internet

ManifestusG
  • ManifestusG

what up doe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:37 AM Edited by ManifestusG, 21 February 2014 - 02:41 AM.

Wtf is a griefer

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:38 AM

Wtf is a griefer

http://minecraft.gam...ia.com/Griefing

Yeah. That's right. Minecraft. 

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:38 AM

gamer-chick-demotivational-poster-124511

luisniko
  • luisniko

L'enchanteur de fappe

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:39 AM

Oh I enjoy destroying griefers game however it is 

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:40 AM

Plot twist: you were the greifer! 

No, I was the savior.

ManifestusG
  • ManifestusG

what up doe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:42 AM

Well what is it

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:44 AM Edited by Zodape, 21 February 2014 - 03:03 AM.

Walking around LS. White dot approaches.

I hide in an alley. White dot get's closer.

White dot is a blonde chick in a grey Emperor. He/she (I'll stick to "she" because the avatar is a female and I don't feel like writing "he/she" every 5 seconds) enters the alley with her car and goes past me (I was taking cover behind a wall).

I take the opportunity and I run behind the car, jumping over the fence in front of me and falling about 2 floors of height. I fall on the grass face first, but it only takes about 80% of my health.

I proceed to take cover on a corner, leaving a sticky bomb near me. Herm (Herm I call the shemale, because "hermaphrodite") does not see the obvious sticky bomb on the grass and proceeds to die in a hilarious way.

I go around the building and take cover behind another corner, this time I plant a sticky on the wall I'm taking cover behind, so she doesn't notice.

The white dot approaches, I can feel Herm's dick getting harder and harder, imaginating ways of murdering me. I guess that excites her. Sadly, I killed her boner the second I activated the explosive on her ear.

*Then as I'm running to my next cover, I see Herm's head moving over a small wall. I take my Assault Rifle and give her a beautiful hole on her face.

I proceed to use the same technique for a third time, doing the exact same thing in my previous try. I see her dot approaching, so I move and take cover behind the other corner.

For my surprise, Herm didn't come around the corner, but she fell from the second floor. I did not expect that move. Exactly as she did not expect a third C4 exploding on her asscrack.

For my final move, I decide to put an end to this: I go across the street, killing some police officers on my way (don't play with explosives, kids!). I end up at the construction site. Full of gangsters. So I wave and shoot my weapon at the sky, only to engage a Gang War. Now, why the hell did I do that? Well, other players cannot kill eachother while in a gang war, so Herm was a bit confused by the fact that her bullets did no sh*t to me as she kept being killed by the gangsters I recently pissed off. So she stepped away, and decided to sit there, waiting for me, or planning something. Doesn't matter, because she left the session some seconds later.

I don't really know if Herm was a griefer or not. But she tried to kill me for no reason and I do not approve such behaviour, so she kind of falls in the "annoying douchebag" bag in my book.

Cheers.

*EDIT: forgot to add this part.

• KimberJane likes this

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:46 AM

So he killed you a bunch of times and you got him once? yep.. you sure embarrassed him. It's only satisfying once the griefers soul has been destroyed through repeated deaths.

Walking around LS. White dot approaches.

I hide in an alley. White dot get's closer.

White dot is a blonde chick in a grey Emperor. He/she (I'll stick to "she" because the avatar is a female and I don't feel like writing "he/she" every 5 seconds) enters the alley with her car and goes past me (I was taking cover behind a wall).

I take the opportunity and I run behind the car, jumping over the fence in front of me and falling about 2 floors of height. I fall on the grass face first, but it only takes about 80% of my health.

I proceed to take cover on a corner, leaving a sticky bomb near me. Herm (Herm I call the shemale, because "hermaphrodite") does not see the obvious sticky bomb on the grass and proceeds to die in a hilarious way.

I go around the building and take cover behind another corner, this time I plant a sticky on the wall I'm taking cover behind, so she doesn't notice.

The white dot approaches, I can feel Herm's dick getting harder and harder, imaginating ways of murdering me. I guess that excites her. Sadly, I killed her boner the second I activated the explosive on her ear.

I proceed to use the same technique for a third time, doing the exact same thing in my previous try. I see her dot approaching, so I move and take cover behind the other corner.

For my surprise, Herm didn't come around the corner, but she fell from the second floor. I did not expect that move. Exactly as she did not expect a third C4 exploding on her asscrack.

For my final move, I decide to put an end to this: I go across the street, killing some police officers on my way (don't play with explosives, kids!). I end up at the construction site. Full of gangsters. So I wave and shoot my weapon at the sky, only to engage a Gang War. Now, why the hell did I do that? Well, other players cannot kill eachother while in a gang war, so Herm was a bit confused by the fact that her bullets did no sh*t to me as she kept being killed by the gangsters I recently pissed off. So she stepped away, and decided to sit there, waiting for me, or planning something. Doesn't matter, because she left the session some seconds later.

I don't really know if Herm was a griefer or not. But she tried to kill me for no reason and I do not approve such behaviour, so she kind of falls in the "annoying douchebag" bag in my book.

Cheers.

Now that is more like it.

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:51 AM

So after I got my revenge kill on this dude, some other guy sends me this message.  "YOUR'E DEAD".  So a little while later while my tank was nearly blown up, here he comes, with his tank.  He was quite generous paying my medical bills, but a while later, he somehow gets this jet, and kills me, so I grabbed an annihilator, and blew him up.  Then finally when he spawns he starts pegging my chopper with his 50 cal sniper.  I bet he cried.  I love embarrassing griefers.

Cool story, tell it again

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:00 AM

Cool story, tell it again

Well, I already wrote it down, so you are free to copy it into a word document where you can read it whenever you like.  But I don't see a need to repeat myself due to the words I previously wrote down on the webpage.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:00 AM

It feels better when a griefer thinks he runs a lobby because he has a tank then all of a sudden a crew of Justice delivering Vigilantes join and crush the griefer's dream and makes him rage quit.

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:27 AM Edited by KimberJane, 21 February 2014 - 03:40 AM.

So you were in a tank, and it was almost blown up and some guy decides to come after you in his tank. Now question is what were you doing in your tank initially? Not griefing by any chance? :dontgetit:

• Governator likes this

Fonshway
  • Fonshway

Mirror Park Citizen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

I think it's hilarious how defensless tankers get when you destroy their tanks with your tank :p

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:32 AM

I think it's hilarious how defensless tankers get when you destroy their tanks with your tank :p

What's even more funny?  Those little fags usually go right into passive mode or ragequit right after their little trollmobile gets blown to high-Hell.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:34 AM

doesnt sound much of a griefer to me...

maybe a beginner griefer...

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:10 AM

Me and my crew had a dude raging just about 10 minutes ago. It was his fault, we were just chilling in a lobby getting ready to do some missions when he rolled up on us in a tank. Not trying to brag but most of the players in the session were in our crew, after getting blown up over and over again he finally switched to passive and raged into the mic. We just left him there raging so we could do missions.

Some people love to start sh*t they can't handle.

Original Sin
  • Original Sin

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:21 AM

I was minding my own business, hanging out by the Mixed Up With Coke job starter, when 2 dudes roll by me in separate cars. The first keeps going, but the second decides to try and shoot me. Thankfully he has terrible aim, so I shoot him in the face and throw a sticky nade on his car.

His buddy comes by, seeking revenge I assume, so I hop over a wall and throw a grenade towards the road and blow him up.

By now, the first guy has come back for his car. I'm already around the corner heading through the alley, so he picks up his buddy and drives around back towards me. I stand in the middle of the road, giving the full on salute as they drive towards me. Then I detonate as their charred remains stop 2 feet in front of me.

I finally get the invite from my buddy to start Mixed Up, and leave them to wonder what the f*ck just happened.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:04 AM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 21 February 2014 - 07:06 AM.

What's even more funny?  Those little fags usually go right into passive mode or ragequit right after their little trollmobile gets blown to high-Hell.

yup, a fresh tank usually wins and like you didnt switch to passive mode/off the radar while getting your tank.

all i see is a tank crew of usually under level 70  surrounding one passive mode player calling him the griefer.

you want some real fun go into passive mode and taunt the tank out of turret range. sometimes the dummy inside will get out to taunt you back. once the hatch starts to move hit triangle and you can steal the tank right out from under them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users