Quantcast

» «
Photo

what do you do when you get attacked by another player?

87 replies to this topic
Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:08 AM

If someone shoots at me unprovoked I kill them until they leave or go into passive mode. And if they choose the later, I'll leave the area, wait for them to exit PM and then begin killing them again. I'm on some live and let live sh*t most of the time.

see these badasses are everywhere yet i have never seen this from anyone other than god mode glitchers. Somehow can make every person that kills them leave the session after going 0-20 against these badasses

That's because you never ran into a player like me yet. I'm on XBL btw. My archenemy is my crew commissioner with only ten kills. And that's only because we were 1v1'n to ten lol.

The numbers don't lie.

http://socialclub.ro...ember/ninjambie

http://www.gta5stats.../user/ninjambie

If free aim, nice.

If auto-aim, why you even posting this crap?

Lol, because free aim takes so much more skill, right? Who the f*ck plays free aim? Seriously, take a day and spend it in a free aim session. Let me know if you fill a lobby for a tdm, race, ....hell anything.

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

If someone shoots at me unprovoked I kill them until they leave or go into passive mode. And if they choose the later, I'll leave the area, wait for them to exit PM and then begin killing them again. I'm on some live and let live sh*t most of the time.

see these badasses are everywhere yet i have never seen this from anyone other than god mode glitchers. Somehow can make every person that kills them leave the session after going 0-20 against these badasses

That's because you never ran into a player like me yet. I'm on XBL btw. My archenemy is my crew commissioner with only ten kills. And that's only because we were 1v1'n to ten lol.

The numbers don't lie.

http://socialclub.ro...ember/ninjambie

http://www.gta5stats.../user/ninjambie

If free aim, nice.

If auto-aim, why you even posting this crap?

Lol, because free aim takes so much more skill, right? Who the f*ck plays free aim? Seriously, take a day and spend it in a free aim session. Let me know if you fill a lobby for a tdm, race, ....hell anything.

I play free aim every time I am on, I always get put into populated servers, which I usually don't bother with for friends only.

For racing, I put forza 4 in.

For deathmatches.. Well I don't play deathmatches in any game.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:20 AM

I play free aim every time I am on, I always get put into populated servers, which I usually don't bother with for friends only.

For racing, I put forza 4 in.

For deathmatches.. Well I don't play deathmatches in any game.

Yeah to the right.

No argument there. Forza is the sh*t.

So basically you're a free roam warrior. Sounds like you're scared of that PvP. Pffft.

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:24 AM

Free roam warrior... Not really, I only shoot those who shoot at me, unless a friend is dragging me into some battle he is having.

I much prefer the open freedom of racing around, flying around, etc with friends.

Hell, I can sometimes go an entire night of GTA without firing a single round.

• jtattersalluk likes this

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:54 AM

Troll the sh-- out of them if I'm lazy. Sometimes I'll get the tank and just pound on them for 5-10 minutes (did that yesterday when someone attacked me as I was in apartment exit animation), sometimes I'll sticky a car, go off radar and roll up to them in their car - BAM. If they're still there, attack back.

ceerock4ever
  • ceerock4ever

Hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:03 AM

I put a 9000 dollar bounty on them and take it for myself.

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:31 AM

I fight them until I get a 3.0 k:d on them. if it gets too high for that to be feasible then I'll bail when I have enough kills on them. any freeroam fight is just another opportunity to get weapon tints and I've become a mean ass sniper as a result. popped as soon as they spawn back in.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:40 AM

I send a DeathMatch invite, then when they decline (they always do), I proceed to send them a in-game txt saying that they are too scared to Dm... I then call them a few times (100% of the time they are fags and wont pick up.), Then if they haven't left the lobby scared like a child... I send them a psn message saying that they are a pussy I should DM if they think they billy big balls.

They always leave me to it after that lol,,,,

On the odd occasion someone isn't a fag and accepts, I message them GG after and usually end up chatting with them.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:51 AM

I send a DeathMatch invite, then when they decline (they always do), I proceed to send them a in-game txt saying that they are too scared to Dm... I then call them a few times (100% of the time they are fags and wont pick up.), Then if they haven't left the lobby scared like a child... I send them a psn message saying that they are a pussy I should DM if they think they billy big balls.

On the odd occasion someone isn't a fag and accepts, I message them GG after and usually end up chatting with them.

Who accepts DMs? I mean really.

BusterMcKnuckles
  • BusterMcKnuckles

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

This thread makes me want to stop coming to this forum.

• Thr33X likes this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

I shoot back to death. When dead, i shrug it off.

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

The Content Creator & Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

I just kill them over and over again. When I feel like it.
I just kill them over and over again. When I feel like it.

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:31 PM

I go on the GTA Online Forum and whine about all the killing in free roam!

Then I come up with stupid ideas that R* could include to make all the pacifists happy.  

But most of the time I just watch my own crying reflection in my chrome adder.......

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

PAYLOAD Ringleader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

I'm an "eye for an eye" type of player. If someone randomly kills me once, I track them down and kill them back. If they pursue me afterward, I kill them more until they get the message, if they don't I leave them alone.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Gangsta

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:44 PM

First I'll assassinate 'em
And then I'll cremate 'em
And take all his f*cking ashes and evaporate them
Or creep through the graveyard and hunt down his tombstone
Dig up his skeleton and stomp all his f*cking bones.
  • Thr33X likes this

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:34 PM

i do if there's no other players around and the guy doesn't have half his crew in the lobby.

(though it can be an exciting challenge to win the DM while also fighting an opponents invisible friends, i don't like the odds unless they're lowlvls)

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

I've actually done it several times. Other times, you won't go 0 for whatever against them, but you can still give them the business until they leave. And other times still, you may engage in an hour-long war against someone that stands their ground and you both withdraw...

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

PAYLOAD Ringleader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:03 PM

I see what you did there. Gravediggaz=classic material.

51875655.png

• KnobCheez likes this

jtattersalluk
  • jtattersalluk

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:18 PM Edited by jtattersalluk, 21 February 2014 - 02:36 PM.

Respawn and leave the area. I've never been in the situation where I have been griefed multiple times to get angry enough about it. If that situation ever occurred I would probably put a bounty when the player is in a populated area of other players or send Merryweather after them.

When I am in free-roam I always have passive mode on and have no intention of killing anyone I come across. There is some danger being in a car but most times I put myself in a position where I get away or if I can't I get out and go somewhere I can't be run over e.g. climb on a wall.

• GankThis110 likes this

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

BBW Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:21 PM

Assuming they dont run away like most cowards do, I respawn and begin to make their digital life a living hell.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Gangsta

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

I see what you did there. Gravediggaz=classic material.
51875655.png

Rza razor sharp.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

It depends really. If they are shooting at me, I'll shoot back. If they kill me and run off, I will actually highlight them and chase them until I kill them again and I usually kill them twice so it's 2-1 to me and I feel like a winner :D (True story.)

Sometimes if someone punches me or tries to hit me with a melee weapon I will fight them with my fists/melee weapon just to show that I can do it. I was in an all out fight with a few guys, all vs all battle royale once and after killing this guy a few times he ran at me with no weapons in his hands, I knew what he wanted and we had a fist fight. I narrowly beat him and got shotgunned down straight afterwards lol. 

I like it when people throw down their weapons and try to settle it like men! Much better!

amine-griffy
  • amine-griffy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:40 PM

I just put a sticky bomb in my car and run towards them boom
And I leave the area

craftyard
  • craftyard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

It's rare that I get killed in free roam... Not because of any l33t sk1lls or anything, but just because I spend most of my time doing missions. On the off-chance I do get killed, I kill them once, and just drive away. I don't over-indulge in revenge - personally, I have better things to do, like earning money and RP.

If they try to chase me then I just roll my eyes and easily escape them. I find that for some reason I'm a much better driver than most people I've encountered. Not sure if I'm just really good or if the average player is really bad.

Stickybomb their car. Then remember their username and follow their dot repeatedly killing them until I get bored and leave them alone.

...You seriously have nothing better to do?

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

i've only had one accept a dm invite.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:36 AM

It depends really. If they are shooting at me, I'll shoot back. If they kill me and run off, I will actually highlight them and chase them until I kill them again and I usually kill them twice so it's 2-1 to me and I feel like a winner :D (True story.)

Sometimes if someone punches me or tries to hit me with a melee weapon I will fight them with my fists/melee weapon just to show that I can do it. I was in an all out fight with a few guys, all vs all battle royale once and after killing this guy a few times he ran at me with no weapons in his hands, I knew what he wanted and we had a fist fight. I narrowly beat him and got shotgunned down straight afterwards lol. 
I like it when people throw down their weapons and try to settle it like men! Much better!

That's awesome

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

I kill them, with a Grenade Launcher.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members