Quantcast

» «
Photo

what do you do when you get attacked by another player?

87 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:33 AM

i'm asking a stupid question, what do you do when you get attacked by another player?

if i don't get killed or i respawn near where i died i ether shoot back at the player killer or get in my car and flee.

Thrusty
  • Thrusty

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:36 AM

When I had billions I used to unleash fury now I just go to my apartment, lie in bed and cry.

• SubZeroWins, We Are Ninja and EZza2647 like this

Choppers
  • Choppers

Maybe your power's half-baked...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:37 AM

I slaughter them and make them leave.

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:38 AM

I give Alf Stewart a ring and inform him of the name of the player attacking me, so he can grab him up and put him in his rape dungeon.

• Giovas-570-4, Headdogg81 and UnicornAssassin like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:38 AM

I send Merryweather after them or put a bounty on their head.

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

You flamin galah... :)

• blakeney, Sangers, codename_duchess and 2 others like this

Winning001
  • Winning001

They stole my iFruit full of power ballads

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

well im in a tank at all times. so i ignore them or kill them

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:43 AM Edited by iFight, 21 February 2014 - 01:44 AM.

-Go near to him

-Calling lester to hide radar.

-Killing him

-Sending a message, "surpriseee".

-?? Nothing

• kingcool52 likes this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

I get revenge obvisiously and kill them a few times, then followed by mercenaries and lastly an air strike, then proceed to blow his/her PV if it's nearby. Wasting around $18000 or so just for getting killed once in order to retain my pride

WORTH IT
  • SonofLosSantos likes this

RossCA
  • RossCA

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:46 AM

I keep a close eye on the radar for any players near by and if one comes my way, I get out with my advanced rifle, hide behind my car and light those f*ckers up. I have no idea if they are going to attack me or just want to say hi. lol I think 95% of the time they are trying to kill me. I didn't start doing this until recently. Just fed up with letting them drive up and killing me when I'm trying to be cool. There are nice players out there, but the majority mess it up for them. 

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:47 AM

I get revenge obvisiously and kill them a few times, then followed by mercenaries and lastly an air strike, then proceed to blow his/her PV if it's nearby. Wasting around $18000 or so just for getting killed once in order to retain my pride

WORTH IT

air strike. Even if you did that every time you died you might hit someone with it once in a 100 attempts...

funny how so many people in this forum make someone leave the lobby by killing them over and over without dieing but i have never seen this happen in any lobby i have ever been in...

• Nyraider77 and Qutan like this

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:47 AM

murder the sh*t out of them unless lagg or input lagg screws me over

• Tabula Rasa likes this

Thrusty
  • Thrusty

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:48 AM

I keep a close eye on the radar for any players near by and if one comes my way, I get out with my advanced rifle, hide behind my car and light those f*ckers up. I have no idea if they are going to attack me or just want to say hi. lol I think 95% of the time they are trying to kill me. I didn't start doing this until recently. Just fed up with letting them drive up and killing me when I'm trying to be cool. There are nice players out there, but the majority mess it up for them. 

Badass.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:51 AM

If someone shoots at me unprovoked I kill them until they leave or go into passive mode. And if they choose the later, I'll leave the area, wait for them to exit PM and then begin killing them again. I'm on some live and let live sh*t most of the time.

• We Are Ninja likes this

Vishnu1111
  • Vishnu1111

TORA Naval Special Warfare Deployment Group

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:52 AM

If its someone thats really annoying, than I

Call in a helicopter, EVAC, call up a friend, invite him to the lobby. Jump out of a plane, parachute down onto a building, and then we setup a sniper position on them.

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:54 AM

If im killed unprovoked I will kill them twice back (usually - doesnt always work out) Essentially getting that kill back + 1. After i have killed them twice I leave them in peace. Unless they keep coming for more then im more than happy to oblige and keep up the killing.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:54 AM

If someone shoots at me unprovoked I kill them until they leave or go into passive mode. And if they choose the later, I'll leave the area, wait for them to exit PM and then begin killing them again. I'm on some live and let live sh*t most of the time.

see these badasses are everywhere yet i have never seen this from anyone other than god mode glitchers. Somehow can make every person that kills them leave the session after going 0-20 against these badasses

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:00 AM

funny how so many people in this forum make someone leave the lobby by killing them over and over without dieing but i have never seen this happen in any lobby i have ever been in...

It's possible with tanks. Without tank, not sure. If you're good. I for example fail sometimes. They kill me when i try to drive-by.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:02 AM Edited by Ninjambie, 21 February 2014 - 02:05 AM.

see these badasses are everywhere yet i have never seen this from anyone other than god mode glitchers. Somehow can make every person that kills them leave the session after going 0-20 against these badasses

That's because you never ran into a player like me yet. I'm on XBL btw. My archenemy is my crew commissioner with only ten kills. And that's only because we were 1v1'n to ten lol.

The numbers don't lie.

http://socialclub.ro...ember/ninjambie

http://www.gta5stats.../user/ninjambie

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:03 AM

first fap furiously over my own dead corpse, then i open two cans of tinned spinach and suck them through my pipe, then i rip off my shirt and scratch the players username into my chest with a rubber spoon, pick up my nokia 3210, dial a number at random and tell the person who answers what i want for christmas.

of course.

• Giovas-570-4, s_aint, Headdogg81 and 1 other like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:03 AM

i tried once or twice to let them know that i'm a friendly by beeping my horn and flashing my lights but one of them killed me anyways. :lol: :die:

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:05 AM

Depends on the mood, which 99% of the time I feel it's a waste trading kills, having the cops up my arse or taking advantage of a low level player.

I got killed standing there yesterday after finishing a mission, I spawn and the guy killed me again, so I figured he was a douche.

I stand there one more time just to see.... he comes flying at me in a car and misses and hits wall, so I literally just turn without walking a step and sticky him, boom. I was a little annoyed that he was really going to kill me for the third time just standing there, so I watched corner map as to where he was spawning and started running that way as soon as he started to pop up. I kill him on the run, then started a mission.  My K/D is only .78. It is deceiving though, as I don't usually care.

• Tabula Rasa likes this

Thrusty
  • Thrusty

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:08 AM

If i am near another player I do burn-outs in my car to show them I mean no harm.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:10 AM

Find New Session.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:13 AM

-If I'm cruising and they start following me, once they get close I slow down and shoot them in the face before they react. Then I continue with my life.

-If they kill me and they stick around to keep killing me, then I'll kill them the times necessary until I find an opportunity to escape, whether I am loosing or not. Fighting the same guy over and over gets boring.

-If they kill me while I'm minding my own bussiness and then they flee, the best way I deal with them is not chasing them down. It's because they want you to follow them, so once you get close, they change sessions just to mess with you. Just act like you don't give a f*ck.

-If he is in a tank, either I get away from him, or I act like a suicidal idiot, or I simply switch sessions.

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:14 AM

Stickybomb their car. Then remember their username and follow their dot repeatedly killing them until I get bored and leave them alone.

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

Doesn't happen immediately. Usually they get killed about 5-10x, then they go on passive mode, then if they get run over about 3-5x, they leave.

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

-If I'm cruising and they start following me, once they get close I slow down and shoot them in the face before they react. Then I continue with my life.

-If they kill me while I'm minding my own bussiness and then they flee, the best way I deal with them is not chasing them down. It's because they want you to follow them, so once you get close, they change sessions just to mess with you. Just act like you don't give a f*ck.

Drive slow, stickybomb the road  a few meters in front or behind you, then drive slowly or stop. Wait for them to drive up... BOOM, then drive away teaching them not to try it again on you.

Now sometimes I just bait people standing on the road with a sticky on the road waiting for someone to try and run me over thinking I'm AFK. They think they're sneaky... I'm sneakier.

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

first fap furiously over my own dead corpse, then i open two cans of tinned spinach and suck them through my pipe, then i rip off my shirt and scratch the players username into my chest with a rubber spoon, pick up my nokia 3210, dial a number at random and tell the person who answers what i want for christmas.

of course.

You're no Brutus..

famous-cartoon-character-olive-oyl.jpg

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:20 AM

Find New Session.

Ehh....I feel like you change sessions a lot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users