big sale.

41 replies to this topic
Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:07 AM

I sold my fully tuned entity for 623k. I bought 4 vehicles With the cash. Cognoscenti, vacca, vigero, bati 801. I will upload pics tomorrow in the garages thread. If anybody has a super car gathering dust like my entity was, make some mmoney and fill garage up its worth it. Sell 1 gain 4. It's stupid not too. I also already have maxed out ruiner maxed out feltzer ratloader n a cruising peyote wat I use for armoured truck attacks. Any one else done a big sale
similar to this ?

I did the same thing. As I ranked up (and racing got nerfed) I drove my supers less and less. I kept my Infernus but the sports class are fine for free roam drivers. My garage has more unique vehicles now that I've lvled up.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

Not selling them but eh.. haven't used my entity/adder for months now. And now with all of them including my Infernus have NOS, i'm spoiled with the Infernus because that thing blows both of them away with its insane acceleration, looks and BP rear window.

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:54 AM

Until Nitro either becomes a customization option, or Rockstar finds a way to remove it, racing is dead. So, in the present situation having dedicated racing cars is simply redundant. I was in a race today where 6 of 8 participants had the Pu$$y-boost. My Coq didn't stand a chance, and he's gotten very accustomed to winning those past few weeks. I won't torture him like that anymore, that's for sure. I won't sell him neither though, cause he's one of the finest rides around, stiff and hard when it counts, smooth when he needs to, and just so damn enduring.

My casket on wheels though, that boringly perfect Entity, he better get ready to say bye bye. Could use the spot for one of the countless rides i bought/stole, customized and sold again recently, like: The Stinger GT, Roosevelt, Hardtop Tornado, Merry Mesa, Intruder, Zion Cabrio, Oracle 2, Granger, Rancher XL, Bobcat XL w/ bed cover (exchanged it for a fully loaded Youga, and i don't regret it for a second), Sultan, Ratloader, Duneloader, Rebel, Monroe, Gang Peyote, Primo, Akuma, Daemon, Sentinel, Buffalo MK2, Tailgater (legit), and probably 5-10 others i can't think of right now. Seeing that list, it sure makes sense for Rockstar to only give us 10 spots, cause like that we are very likely to burn through our money without having too much to show for it, hence we'll have to keep on making more money, or just buy their fishy cards. But i'm rambling. To make it short:

Cool story, bro.

kanudo
  • kanudo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:01 PM

Boo-urns...I dunno, just seems like a poor trade IMO...I guess if I had friends, or crewmates that actually still played, then a Roosevelt could be cool...But for this LoneWolf an Entity is much more versatile and useuable.

Yea, the Roosevelt seems great if you're rolling it with your crew/friends but replacing the entity will be a a very tough choice, if I do then hopefully I won't regret it

roosevelt is rare, entity is not! Sell entity, buy roosevelt and start grinding for entity

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:03 PM

So... You have a Tailgater or no? When you do, welcome to the club.

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:46 PM

So... You have a Tailgater or no? When you do, welcome to the club.

I first had Michael's, cause Simeon just refused to send me texts for a while, and as soon as i got myself that one Simeon finally sent me a text for a Gater. I exchanged Michael's for one i grabbed at the golf court, cause my game used to not want to save while i was in SP-cars. After a couple of days riding the Gater i  got really, really bored with it. it's just way too tame for me when it comes to handling. Feels like riding a fat, happy cat that just got done eating a can of tuna. My Schafter on the other hand... like a hard f*ck on a sweaty summer night. 

Thecomrade9
  • Thecomrade9

Cya in badsport

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

Quality over quantity bad choice OP.

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:56 PM Edited by Bozzah, 21 February 2014 - 12:57 PM.

Not selling them but eh.. haven't used my entity/adder for months now. And now with all of them including my Infernus have NOS, i'm spoiled with the Infernus because that thing blows both of them away with its insane acceleration, looks and BP rear window.

the Infernus is not superior to any of those two

but starting this argument again is just boring, so I'll just let you believe whatever you want :)

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:41 PM Edited by King S0lo, 21 February 2014 - 04:57 PM.

the Infernus is not superior to any of those two

but starting this argument again is just boring, so I'll just let you believe whatever you want :)

read before you comment. helps with not looking like a fool afterwards.

Also: f*ck the Pu$$y-boost! I loved racing my fully loaded rides, almost had one for each class that also perfectly suited my driving preferences (hence not just whatever car popped up on top of each class list in that google doc), and i also won a fair amount of races, or at least placed in the top 3. Now the only races i stand a chance in are either with custom cars disabled, or really turn-focused tracks like that Crastenburg (or is it -berg?) "Drift" race at the airport. So, call it NOS, Nitrous, Nitro, Skill-Prosthesis, Noob's best friend, or, simply, Pu$$y-boost, like i call it, it's still nothing but a cheap cheat to gain an advantage over others that your clumsy fingers and Neanderthal-brain would never give you. /rant

Way to f*ck up the game for those of us who used to enjoy racing as it was!

Kyphosian
  • Kyphosian

Boom! Headshot

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:24 PM

What's this about NOS?! Is this some kind of new glitch/exploit or are we just talking about the boost that anyone can get at the beginning of a race?

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:58 PM

What's this about NOS?! Is this some kind of new glitch/exploit or are we just talking about the boost that anyone can get at the beginning of a race?

it's something cheating sh*ts bring in to the game via save editing  so they finally get a chance at not being last in every race.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:25 PM

Can't part with my XF, Adder (for races with straightaways), Vacca or my 9F....if a car had to go it would be the Carbonizzare, I force myself to drive it because I don't think it is all that special and the one time I races it, a Feltzer won.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users