Possible way around crew emblem patch?

59 replies to this topic
spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

Can anybody help a brother out? Is love to have this image as my crew logo. Just without the white around it, as in with a transparent background. Just the tongue with no background and no text following the image line. Can anybody help?

You mean me posting word for word how to do it yourself wasn't helping you?

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Homeboy

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

Can anybody help a brother out? Is love to have this image as my crew logo. Just without the white around it, as in with a transparent background. Just the tongue with no background and no text following the image line. Can anybody help?

You mean me posting word for word how to do it yourself wasn't helping you?

Didn't see it. Sorry.

Myoyoy
  • Myoyoy

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

I read on another site that this has been done and it's a little more complicated (plus,if you f*ck it up - you can't revert back and you have no logo/crest).

Not worth the risk right now. I'd wait.

\m/ \m/ R.R \m/ \m/

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

As a family member to some Hell's Angels, I hope they know that 1% Diamond isn't a joke. Displaying that without earning it is punishable by death in any serious MC.

8b4b_1.JPG#

Come and get me.

• JoeMamma likes this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

Mayans MC National President (First 9)

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:58 PM

As a family member to some Hell's Angels, I hope they know that 1% Diamond isn't a joke. Displaying that without earning it is punishable by death in any serious MC.

I am also against wearing copyrighted MC patches, not only is it dangerous but disrespectful if they have any sort of empathy to the members of the real MC. 

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:03 PM

8b4b_1.JPG#

Come and get me.

That is not even funny, I'm sure you wouldn't go up to a real Hells Angel or member of any known MC and say that.

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

8b4b_1.JPG#

Come and get me.

That is not even funny, I'm sure you wouldn't go up to a real Hells Angel or member of any known MC and say that.

Duh, internet.

• need_prison_bus likes this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

8b4b_1.JPG#

Come and get me.

Duh, internet.

lol, good to see your using it well...... or not...

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

8b4b_1.JPG#

Come and get me.

yes that is funny and so are you.

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

8b4b_1.JPG#

Come and get me.

Damn, that niggas hardcore!  He knows some people who know some people who knows people in the Hells Angels!  Don't f*ck with him!

• Biker-Coyte likes this

need_prison_bus
  • need_prison_bus

Over 7k noobs owned 3.0k/d

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:12 PM

Oh no the motorcycle gangs gonna backtrace me for using their patch on a game, disrespectful? yeah kinda, is it a big deal? no f*cking way.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:46 AM

If we can get this artist to start using the Emblem Editor, then we can all have good emblems. 

Artist of the Week: Amazing Excel Spreadsheet Art by Tatsuo Horiuchi

Artist-of-the-Week-Amazing-Excel-Spreads

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:50 AM

There are still ways around it but if you do it now you get a notification that your logo is in violation and that action will be taken against your account if not removed or so I heard.

I Just got an email from RockStar

Rockstar Social Club Content Takedown Notification

We received a complaint that a piece of your Social Club content violates our Code of Conduct, which is posted here: www.rockstargames.com/conduct. Your content has been removed and we would appreciate it if you do not re-post it (your account may be suspended or terminated if you re-post this content or similar content). Content on Social Club is intended for our entire gaming audience, including teens, and is accessed within the gaming consoles (whose makers require us to adhere to their content standards). So material may be removed from Social Club if it contains vulgarity, graphic violence, sexuality, hate speech, harassment, violates the privacy of our users, or impersonates someone else including Rockstar Games employees.

Cheers,

R*

The only Content i could think of was our Crew Emblem, which is the same as my profile emblem on this forum.........

I checked on Social Club the emblem is still active ..BUT when i go to the Emblem Creator it shows NO saved emblems ........

The Emblem still appears on our Vehicles, and Clothing ......and can be applied to new vehicles........

Which leaves me wondering was it the Emblem since it is still showing as active (at least for now)

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:16 AM

There are still ways around it but if you do it now you get a notification that your logo is in violation and that action will be taken against your account if not removed or so I heard.

We received a complaint that a piece of your Social Club content violates our Code of Conduct, which is posted here: www.rockstargames.com/conduct. Your content has been removed and we would appreciate it if you do not re-post it (your account may be suspended or terminated if you re-post this content or similar content). Content on Social Club is intended for our entire gaming audience, including teens, and is accessed within the gaming consoles (whose makers require us to adhere to their content standards). So material may be removed from Social Club if it contains vulgarity, graphic violence, sexuality, hate speech, harassment, violates the privacy of our users, or impersonates someone else including Rockstar Games employees.

Cheers,

R*

The only Content i could think of was our Crew Emblem, which is the same as my profile emblem on this forum.........

I checked on Social Club the emblem is still active ..BUT when i go to the Emblem Creator it shows NO saved emblems ........

The Emblem still appears on our Vehicles, and Clothing ......and can be applied to new vehicles........

Which leaves me wondering was it the Emblem since it is still showing as active (at least for now)

Maybe they didn't like the Dixie flag.  Interesting that copyrighted material is not mentioned in their list.  But the key criterion may be their mention of the console makers' standards - they are the real prudes.  Thanks for posting this Rockstar reply - it's very informative. 

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

Cheers,

R*

Maybe they didn't like the Dixie flag.  Interesting that copyrighted material is not mentioned in their list.  But the key criterion may be their mention of the console makers' standards - they are the real prudes.  Thanks for posting this Rockstar reply - it's very informative. 

Yes it is. (You will not post, upload, or create any copyrighted material using the Online Features provided hereon unless you own the copyright in and to such material;) follow the link

_PANiC_
  • _PANiC_

Always Dapper

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:52 AM

8b4b_1.JPG#

Come and get me.

It is just a f*cking game , get a grip
  • Colognenigguh and Biker-Coyte like this

DemGwopBoyz
  • DemGwopBoyz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

Anyone needing help with logos I will assist. Email is indianagrind at gmail dot com

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

Cheers,

R*

Yes it is. (You will not post, upload, or create any copyrighted material using the Online Features provided hereon unless you own the copyright in and to such material;) follow the link

I wonder what the "complaint" was that they received, for the above case? 

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

New World Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

Lolololololollolollllll

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:52 PM Edited by sudon't, 22 February 2014 - 05:55 PM.

Maybe if people wouldn't have been as immature as to put boobs or f*cking or weed, or whatever it was that got it taken away, as their emblems, we wouldn't be in this mess...

Do you really think that's the issue in a game where the NRPs are calling you a motherf*cker and a cocksucker? If it is, that's ridiculously hypocritical of R*

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2014 - 07:00 AM

Cheers,

R*

I have replied to this Email Asking  the following two questions

1. What Content are you referring to,
  2. What was the Nature of the Complaint?? Nudity, Vulgarity, Racism, Copyrights

After all they told me not to Re-Post this content or Similar content and said they could terminate my account if i did..........

so i would at least think they could have said what the content was

It has been over 24 hours since i got this email and replied back to them .......I have NOT got a response yet

Yes i did do the emblem glitch ........so i am guilty of that.....but as far a any of the criteria they listed in the link I am not guilty, the image is not Copyrighted, it contains no Nudity or Vulgarity,  I used no other program to hack (Firefox is my normal web browser, and i only used features available for it )

I guess some could say the rebel flag is Racist..but that is another topic all together

If i ever get a answer back from the i will post it here

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

sounds more like some asshole was mad you still had a custom emblem.

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

I've said this before and I'll say it again. GTA V is an 18-rated game. As far as I am aware, all GTA games to date have been (though do correct me if I'm wrong). R*'s main other games have similar ratings. Neither social club nor the game itself is for teens (officially), though R* will have covered their asses on this so there's no point taking it up with them.

The issue is that R* are gearing the game towards teens, not adults. I'm fairly sure that's because teens and children who leech of their parents will provide more cashcard sales, but it's a pain in the backside for all mature gamers who try to enjoy the game.

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

Cheers,

R*

I have replied to this Email Asking  the following two questions

1. What Content are you referring to,
  2. What was the Nature of the Complaint?? Nudity, Vulgarity, Racism, Copyrights

After all they told me not to Re-Post this content or Similar content and said they could terminate my account if i did..........

so i would at least think they could have said what the content was

It has been over 24 hours since i got this email and replied back to them .......I have NOT got a response yet

Yes i did do the emblem glitch ........so i am guilty of that.....but as far a any of the criteria they listed in the link I am not guilty, the image is not Copyrighted, it contains no Nudity or Vulgarity,  I used no other program to hack (Firefox is my normal web browser, and i only used features available for it )

I guess some could say the rebel flag is Racist..but that is another topic all together

If i ever get a answer back from the i will post it here

They will never answer you mate, and i doubt they will ban your account seen as they couldn't even specify what exactly you had done. If they banned you they would have to ban a sh*t load more, so i wouldn't worry. But if i ever upload an emblem i make sure it doesn't have copyright stuff in it as a start. And not nudity either, despite the game being an 18 and rock* showing nudity at the playboy mansion or wherever...

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:42 PM

I always thought it was disrespectful/against the rules to name drop an MC if you are not a member. It seems to me like you are saying if HA find someone wearing a 1% they will kill them. Even if that is true you are not the person to call punishments on people as you are not a member of the HA. I don't usually give an example of an MC like you just said, because unless you are a member of that MC you do not truly know what goes on within, despite reputation etc. 

Just something i thought i would point out:)

SoullessWolfe
  • SoullessWolfe

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:16 AM

I see a bunch of people on here getting all upset over the 1%er thing.

Do you guys know what it even means? Because if you think that you have to be a criminal or some type of a "radical outlaw" you're stupid and wrong.

It's about living by your own rules, your own laws.

• pizza4life likes this

budcat
  • budcat

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:35 AM

I see a bunch of people on here getting all upset over the 1%er thing.

Do you guys know what it even means? Because if you think that you have to be a criminal or some type of a "radical outlaw" you're stupid and wrong.

It's about living by your own rules, your own laws.

And dealing meth

I kid, I kid

• Colognenigguh, pizza4life and Biker-Coyte like this

DAMND
  • DAMND

SPANKED-up madman

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Tribute Video
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Parody Film

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:50 AM Edited by DAMND, 27 March 2014 - 09:50 AM.

hey thanks for bumping this thread

thought a new svg hack was out, got to read a bunch of nerds flexing nuts about "respect" re: a gang emblem in a videogame instead. cool!

• budcat likes this

Pirate3388
  • Pirate3388

Sofa King Great

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:16 AM

How about just not glitch it and make an emblem with the creator like Rockstar intended everyone to do?

It was patched for a reason.

and im sure your crew patch was made use the editor only!!!

Blanket238
  • Blanket238

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:20 AM

Do something about it and sign this!   http://www.change.or...mes-social-club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users