Quantcast

» «
Photo

So what annoys you most about GTA:O right now?

139 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:03 AM

Getting phone calls from Ron in clutch moments that result in me dying because it blocks every button until you hit answer or decline. Parachuting out and flailing around until the parachute finally appears on my player, then splatting to the pavement because I didn't have enough time to deploy it. There's only 3 chopper style motorcycles in R*'s "biggest game ever"

I love this game, it is amazing, but R* can we get the motorcycles from TLAD back?

i get phone calls from lester while im in survival mode! :devil:

Marczone22
  • Marczone22

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:30 PM Edited by Marczone22, 23 February 2014 - 12:32 PM.

1. Hats, headphones, or anything in that category not visible while in cars.

2. After robbing a store I can't access my own personal vehicle, says it belongs to myself!

3. Stalker cops knowing where I am every second.

4. Taking away the mechanic. (Hopefully improving the AI)

5. Auto Aim.

6. Not having the option to remove your helmet while on a motorcycle.  (Because my character looks boss with just shades)

7. No option to order a jet from pegasus. (But a tank is available..)

8.  Unable to purchase other garages. 

9. Underaged brats on a M-Rated game. (That's never gunna stop)

10. And that's all I got for now...anyone else?

cjdavies
  • cjdavies

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:07 PM Edited by cjdavies, 23 February 2014 - 10:45 PM.

I finally managed to boost the Super class racing to do these custom on races, and wasted money on a Super car, only now the next 7 races I join, none are Super!  Not forgetting I boosted on the wrong character and it doesn't cross over.  So if I feel like races I now have to swap characters.

Off-road class ttype when racing, using a Sanchez and everyone rams you off it, even though I know they are going to overtake me and I leave some space!

Anachronistic
  • Anachronistic

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:15 AM

1) Automatically starting a job you didn't want because you accidentally walked into a launch marker. Jobs should be launched from the phone or interaction menu.
2) Supercars offroad. Why have offroad vehicles at all?
3) Inconsistent vehicle ratings. My maxed out Vigero can't compete with my Adder, why imply it can.
4) I can mod out my acceleration but not my top speed?
5) Radar should only display friends, crew members, those being pursued by the police, priority vehicles, ai, bounties and players when shooting. It would make the lobby a little more tolerable.
6) Why aren't single player interiors unlocked online?
7) Underwater. Single player showed some amazing underwater environments, where are the submersibles, scuba suits and spearguns to utilize them?
8) WHERE ARE THE HEISTS?

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:24 AM

The entitlement some people have towards this game

The idiots who think people don't have a right to criticize 

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:28 AM

I'm on ps3 and can't undress a female character... oops. I mean there's no heists yet.

• Alitear likes this

Alitear
  • Alitear

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:31 AM

1. The radio that cannot be turned off and kept off, or at the very least remember your last station preference. Same for weapon selection.
2. People that don't vote for next job in missions menu, making everyone else wait.
3. People that repeatedly blow up the mission objective with their buzzards or whatnot.
4. Assholes that have the urge to run you over in missions.
5. Incompetent assholes that spin you out in races and crash into you.
6. Annoying underage kids.
7. Annoying overage adults.
8. Auto aim that locks on to your friends/crew farther but not the random moron standing near and shooting at me.
9. Rockstar taking their sweet ass time releasing heists.
10. Rockstar nerfing missions / removing the 'replay' button.

Sooo much that is on this list bothers the heck out of me too....

1) Automatically starting a job you didn't want because you accidentally walked into a launch marker. Jobs should be launched from the phone or interaction menu.
2) Supercars offroad. Why have offroad vehicles at all?
3) Inconsistent vehicle ratings. My maxed out Vigero can't compete with my Adder, why imply it can.
4) I can mod out my acceleration but not my top speed?
5) Radar should only display friends, crew members, those being pursued by the police, priority vehicles, ai, bounties and players when shooting. It would make the lobby a little more tolerable.
6) Why aren't single player interiors unlocked online?
7) Underwater. Single player showed some amazing underwater environments, where are the submersibles, scuba suits and spearguns to utilize them?
8) WHERE ARE THE HEISTS?

I agree with most of this but I did actually find someone in a submarine one day. 

Anachronistic
  • Anachronistic

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

Oh yeah
On jets and buzzards. One button to fire and one button to choose between the TWO weapons? It should be X for guns and square for missiles.
  • XJpostman likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

8) WHERE ARE THE HEISTS?

Enough with the "where are the heists" bull crap!  So sick of hear about the bloody things!

R* said they were planed for early 2014.  We are still in early 2014 for a while yet so there is still plenty of time for them to be released before getting agitated.

EddieSmithson
  • EddieSmithson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:41 PM

Cops. I get that Rock Star needs them to be as touchy and difficult as possible because getting arrested, calling lester or getting killed all cost money, and the more money we spend the more we need to earn and that mans cash cards.

The Police often ruin what could be an awesome pvp experience. 

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:43 PM Edited by Grottesca, 24 February 2014 - 11:43 PM.

Having your PV impounded every time you die with a wanted level. Even if it's on the other side of the map.

Having to pay up to 9K in insurance costs to get it back because I can't be bothered retrieving it from the impound anymore.

Anachronistic
  • Anachronistic

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:55 AM

Realizing that one player did not come back to the lobby to find his personal vehicle on top of the Maze building after putting it there with a cargobob.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:03 AM

This is probably in here already but the damn blue markers around my radar! Give me the option to clear that sh*t up.

No raised suspension options for SUV's and trucks kinda bothers me too but i'm doubtful that will even happen.

anakinroy
  • anakinroy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:06 AM

the more than frequent cloud servers down issue

twice since the latest patch

rāngė
  • rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:24 AM

Playing missions with 8 year olds.....

tsouryavong13
  • tsouryavong13

I lost on Jeopardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

Racist people.

Suika
  • Suika

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:51 PM

A lot of network bugs. Repeating with every update. Damn lame coders and lazy testers.

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

the community

• blakeney likes this

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

Games in progress dont bring in more players. If matchmaking is set to "open", why not add players into rooms that aren't full? Mp3, rdr both had the capacity to start a dm with 6 players and end with a full room. This is the biggest flaw with free aim since theres so few players already outside of freemode.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:42 PM Edited by fw3, 09 March 2014 - 08:44 PM.

It's not a big deal, but anytime I take out my Romero Hearse for a run, players always, without fail or hesitation, have to slam on their brakes, turn around, and chase me. 

It ends up turning into me stopping, getting out of my ride, and having a shoot-out. I don't care that they shoot me, that's the game.

But every. single. time... they blow up my car. Unfortunately, too, because it costs them about $800 bucks to replace it, which is nothing.
A big reason, I'm sure, is because it's chrome and they don't share my sense of humor regarding having a chrome hearse.

But, it would just be nice if when people saw something cool, unusual, or even crazy-ugly, they'd just keep it to themselves without having to blow it up.

What a big pain in the casket! ;)

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users