Quantcast

» «
Photo

So what annoys you most about GTA:O right now?

139 replies to this topic
Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:32 AM

The goddamn cops that ruin any fun you try to have.

LOL...Dude....if that's you're biggest complaint, you're obviously GTA'ing wrong

• iFight and DeathByGenocide like this

secrules2
  • secrules2

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

Tanks and people that have their TV cranked next to their Kinect.

chriiis125
  • chriiis125

Meat Shield

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:44 AM

Player hostility, poor matchmaking, ai flaws, and lack of options for freemode are my biggest gripes now.

Still a good game, just could be so much more than a big pvp dm with overused explosives.

• saintsrow, SAUL_SILVER and Yogogamer like this

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:53 AM Edited by SAUL_SILVER, 21 February 2014 - 12:55 AM.

Poor matchmaking/fa**ots who let you sit there for 60sec countdown only to kick you right before the mission starts, groups of friends sitting talking sh*t meaning the rest of the lobby is muted and you can't talk to anyone you meet on the street.

Oh and f*cking mouth breathers, they sound like Lester the molester.

The f*cking sh*tty ass skull mask that still makes you bald.

• Tabula Rasa and s_aint like this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:55 AM

i'm sick of all the floppy chalupas

Tali vas Normandy
  • Tali vas Normandy

Cheers Love! The Cavalry is here!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:05 AM Edited by tali vas Normandy, 21 February 2014 - 01:06 AM.

1.)Tanks scrubs :/
2.)people who don't vote
3.) No posse system
4.)cops, well sometimes
5.)car being destroyed and not showing up on MMI
6.) No more Johnny on the spot

And the biggest one of the all is NOT ENOUGH GOT DAMN GARAGE SPACE!!!!
  • MilezDawg likes this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:15 AM

LOL...Dude....if that's you're biggest complaint, you're obviously GTA'ing wrong

No, the cops in this game are the most aggressive, douchebaggey and psychic of all the saga. He's right.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

Asha! That light has a family!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

- getting killed by a parked car
- tanks in Fort Zancudo
- auto aiming Marines in Fort Zancudo
- body "armour"
- other people in the lobby with a sh*tty internet connection, which makes cars drift or cars pop out of nowhere
- getting repoted
- people who do the Bob Mulet glitch to grief other players
- can't get rid of pistols

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:19 AM Edited by gorskiegangsta, 21 February 2014 - 02:15 AM.

8. Auto aim that locks on to your friends/crew farther but not the random moron standing near and shooting at me.
10. Rockstar nerfing missions / removing the 'replay' button.

8. Have you tried setting your 'crew targetting priority' to low?
10. The also nerfed some expenses, but mainly....they just gave mission payouts a substantial payout, unless you play on easy. Solo, you get bonuses for normal and hard. Group, just for hard.
8. I have. It remedies the problem somewhat (hence why it's low on my list), but doesn't eliminate it completely.
10. I guess, but my main gripe is removal of replay button (x button trick).

EDIT: oh, and btw, difficulty selection doesn't work anymore.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*cker’s always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:20 AM

The lack of icecream bars disturbs me.

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:21 AM

Matchmaking is god awful.

Thrusty
  • Thrusty

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:30 AM

I wish there were rape dungeons and wild animals in the game.

thegrognard
  • thegrognard

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:37 AM

The epic level of f*cktardness of the minors with headsets.

• s_aint likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:37 AM

1. Where are the ******* Heists?

2. How we couldn't keep Christmas stuff, hopefully it'll be similar to this Valentines one next year. You buy it you keep it.

3. Snow one day only

4. Greifers

5. People who blow up mission goals

Barrago
  • Barrago

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:40 AM

I can't seem to change the difficulty of missions at the moment. That's kind of pissing me off.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

I moved to Blaine County.

Stuck with a 6 car garage.

I want a 10 car garage AND live in Blaine County, dammit.

Thrusty
  • Thrusty

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:45 AM

Kids having conversations with their moms while there mike is on.

• SchwartzJesuz likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:53 AM

the other day i had something happen to me in gta online that was annoying, i got killed by another player i respawned nearby and the player killer was in a shootout with the cops, i got my gun out to take him out but the cops killed him, the cops must gave seen me putting my gun away and i got an instant two star wanted level.

GKS Sahara
  • GKS Sahara

GoldRush 5/30

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:54 AM

Not being able to climb/crawl up a hill for sh*t without falling

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

Not being able to climb/crawl up a hill for sh*t without falling

just get in a car or truck and you can get up the hill (for some reason the cars in gta online can climb hills really well for two wheel drive vehicles)! :lol:

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

Guilty By Association

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:03 AM Edited by BlackAce23, 21 February 2014 - 02:02 AM.

When some of my cars station is set to that f****** annoying station channel x 

Sometimes getting payed less doing missions when i did all the work

When people wait outside your house like little b****** and blow you up

Cheap stingy ass gerald and simeon and their bull**** payouts 

NPCS can kill you from a block away, snipe you with a pistol, or accurately blindfire you from 100yds back

Having to deal with choppers while on feet

Survival STILL pays only  and takes x3 longer to beat then most missions

Too many 12year olds they need to be playing the wii or some S*** leave this game for the grown folks

The lack of icecream bars disturbs me.

Its clobbering tiiiiiiiime!!!!!!

• Coin. likes this

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:08 AM

The way that everyone seems to be hostile. When it first started, a lot of people were cool with each other. Nowadays, you can't drive past someone without being shot at. The other day, I found a group of people who were just chilling and having some casual fist fights and this is the first time in ages that I've come into contact with people like this.

I finished a job with some guys, went back to free roam, and the first thing they do is shoot and kill me.

This is really annoying. Probably tied in with the massive influx of annoying ass little children thats been flooding the game recently (seriously who the hell is letting their 8 year old kid play this game??) The other day there were about ten people at the skatepark with BMX bikes all messing around having a good time. Everyone's being cool, no killing just riding around having fun. Then some little kid drives up out of nowhere yelling into his mic with a voice that could break glass and just starts throwing grenades everywhere. This forces everyone to disperse and ruins our little get together. For once a session with laid back people and then the hostile players come in and start beings dildo's shoving their thumbs up their ass to ruin everyone's good time.

That and the horrid matchmaking system hold the game back from being a lot more. It sucks having to wait 20 minutes for 3 players to join a race, all so two of them can quit half way through.

I also really wish R* hadn't addressed this game to suit f*cking children. They dumbed it down way to much to please the little kids who can't aim or steer for themselves. Auto-oversteer correction?? COOL GG R*.. 

• A Maned Wolf likes this

s_aint
  • s_aint

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:12 AM

1) f*ckING RAMMERS - Seriously... can you not make it 100 meters without deliberatly knocking yourself and everyone else out of the match.
2) People who can't simply overtake... no, they have to knock you off the road to make sure you come last... because second place isn't annoying enough to send you into.
3) The slipstreaming. There's no point in being first from the start because some asshole is going to do 2) to you.

4) People who aren't content with simply killing you. They have to blow up your car too. Thanks to coveted (not complaining) 12k insurance payout is nothing again for people wanting to make sure you can't escape.
5) People who follow you to your buzzard in a mission, then sit in the passanger seat and are sh*t at actually using the missiles. My buzzard, my missiles, f*ck off and get your own helicoptor if you don't want to be a passanger in the back.
6) Those missions where you have to collect the bus, or the truck, or the case, or anything else before the other 3 teams get to it. They are the biggest f*cking waste of time.

Those are my biggest annoyances. I mean, the culling of RP, money and the reset really sh*t me off, but obviously I got over that eventually, but the above continue to sh*t my gears.

The way that everyone seems to be hostile. When it first started, a lot of people were cool with each other. Nowadays, you can't drive past someone without being shot at. The other day, I found a group of people who were just chilling and having some casual fist fights and this is the first time in ages that I've come into contact with people like this.

I finished a job with some guys, went back to free roam, and the first thing they do is shoot and kill me.

This is really annoying. Probably tied in with the massive influx of annoying ass little children thats been flooding the game recently (seriously who the hell is letting their 8 year old kid play this game??) The other day there were about ten people at the skatepark with BMX bikes all messing around having a good time. Everyone's being cool, no killing just riding around having fun. Then some little kid drives up out of nowhere yelling into his mic with a voice that could break glass and just starts throwing grenades everywhere. This forces everyone to disperse and ruins our little get together. For once a session with laid back people and then the hostile players come in and start beings dildo's shoving their thumbs up their ass to ruin everyone's good time.

That and the horrid matchmaking system hold the game back from being a lot more. It sucks having to wait 20 minutes for 3 players to join a race, all so two of them can quit half way through.

I also really wish R* hadn't addressed this game to suit f*cking children. They dumbed it down way to much to please the little kids who can't aim or steer for themselves. Auto-oversteer correction?? COOL GG R*.. 

How the f*ck does an 8 year old manage to afford grenades, nor is able to unlock grenades.

What you do is you get on your mic and yell f*ckING c*nt as loud as you can in an attempt to get them grounded by their parents for listening to profanity (assuming their parents actually give a sh*t about parenting... but some parents don't mind letting their kids indulge in adult entertainment :/ )

• A Maned Wolf likes this

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:16 AM

Textures on clothing, it's mainly the pants, if you check out the difference of quality in the lace bustier and stockings, it's painfully obvious.

Other peoples tattoos are another issue, they should just disable the ability to see other peoples tattoos, I'd rather not see them if all I'm going to see is a pixelated mess.

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

Pairs of tanks. I can handle one. But when two idiots team up its annoying. When three of them team up, it's just lame.

• prototypetom likes this

Ermac
  • Ermac

oh sh*t it's Joe Budden

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:21 AM Edited by Ermac., 21 February 2014 - 02:21 AM.

The matchmaking, if you can even call it that. If by some miracle I get a race that isn't Jumps X3 or The Long Haul 2, i'll end up doing frigging Prison Thugz Fight right after. Same goes for Deathmatches as well, except I'll be racing Jumps X3. WHAT IS SO HARD IN MAKING IT SO THAT IF YOU SEARCH FOR A RACE, THE OPTIONS FOR THE NEXT "JOB" ARE ALL, Y'KNOW, RACES?

woosah

• Sangers likes this

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:24 AM

How the f*ck does an 8 year old manage to afford grenades, nor is able to unlock grenades.

What you do is you get on your mic and yell f*ckING c*nt as loud as you can in an attempt to get them grounded by their parents for listening to profanity (assuming their parents actually give a sh*t about parenting... but some parents don't mind letting their kids indulge in adult entertainment :/ )

By being the asshole that sits back and does jack sh*t other than repeatedly die while me and 2 others are doing 5x coveted playlists. No idea why the host doesn't just kick them.. 

And that's actually excellent advice. I yell 'YOUR MOTHER'S A f*ckING c*nt' repeatedly into the mic til they shut up and leave or their parents come in and force them to shut it off. Read someone else that said to say that exact thing and hasn't failed me yet. 

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:28 AM

Well said, you can escape easily. Sometimes cops don't even come to me because they're trying to arrest other players lol.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:39 AM

When you choose to join a friend or crew member and it takes ages to look for the game they are in, then it warns you that you are about to switch game, then it takes another minute or so to start loading that game before it tells you the server is full and then boots you back into another game going through the whole searching and loading thing again. SO ANNOYING.

Well said, you can escape easily. Sometimes cops don't even come to me because they're trying to arrest other players lol.

You certainly can escape easily, but sometimes people dont want to escape, they may be having a nice team battle in freeroam that everyone is enjoying and then the cops stick their noses in calling you assholes and stuff. 

Rayken
  • Rayken

Rayken

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

Tanks. The fact that you can buy them then keep getting a new one everytime it blows up is mental. Even if you kill one they just go into safe mode and run off to grab another. Not only that but the fact that it takes way too much c4 and rpgs to take one out theres not much you can do vs a tank on foot. Yes you can snipe it but up close you are screwed. Theres just no balance. this game suffers from lack of balance so much its just sad. I swear all the smart people at R* left after gtaiv was done then the new guys moved in and made sh*tty tbogt with its sticky bombs and buzzard.. I mean iv had great balance but every since then the game doesnt know what it is or where its going..

My solution? No more tanks from pegasus, give all who bought its money back, and put a couple tanks in fort zancudo that are open just like the jets.. To get out you can blow the gates up.. If you want one you have to work for it. I mean hell if i can have a tank then why not a jet from pegasus?
  • prototypetom likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users