Quantcast

» «
Photo

So what annoys you most about GTA:O right now?

139 replies to this topic
Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:32 PM Edited by Taylor7500, 20 February 2014 - 11:42 PM.

For me, it's these:

Paying insurance for having my car destroyed by a tank.

Gaining a wanted level for having a police car drive into me.

"Your personal vehicle is already nearby" aka "3 blocks away".

The lazy solutions to problems (eg removing the mechanic rather than fixing the AI).

What do you really hate about it these days?

• ShinobiFixer, CarimboHanky, Eddie_INTV and 2 others like this

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:33 PM

The Community.

• GTA Banjo, Killzone3265, We Are Ninja and 10 others like this

Funkwalrus
  • Funkwalrus

Friendly neighbourhood walrus

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:34 PM

You.

• sexboxlive likes this

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:35 PM

The lagging cloud server.

• Hanshot 420th likes this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Bonkers

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:38 PM

The entitlement some people have towards this game
  • We Are Ninja, NDE108, Eddie_INTV and 2 others like this

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:38 PM

Humans.

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

You.

743pv7l.jpg

• Funkwalrus, Eddie_INTV, Plague Joker and 1 other like this

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:40 PM Edited by tenpennyisplainevil, 22 February 2014 - 10:29 AM.

I hate how I have to pay insurance if the guy who blew me up is poor. It's like suddenly their responsibility disappeared like dust in the wind, as did their money. Poor bastards... 

Also, I hate the increased use of explosives, it takes no skill to kill with those (but I love seeing them pay for it. Sometimes I deliberately try to get blown up in my Stinger GT to make them pay)

• Magick and Alitear like this

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:41 PM

Not enough focus on cooperative gameplay, too much focus on adding new deathmatches, races, and other such quick-to-produce-but-all-the-same game modes.

GTA online should have been like GTA, but online!

• Deathmaker158, ShinobiFixer, Udrift and 3 others like this

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

The fact that i have to earn money to buy all the stuff i want in this game. R* should give it to me all for free

The entitlement some people have towards this game

Oh wait :(
  • JohnMcClainNYPD, We Are Ninja and al_balmer like this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

The only thing i hate is not being able to play this sh!tty game right now :/ my xbox broke.

• Alitear likes this

SirPhilMcKraken
  • SirPhilMcKraken

QOTD Lieutenant

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

The way that everyone seems to be hostile. When it first started, a lot of people were cool with each other. Nowadays, you can't drive past someone without being shot at. The other day, I found a group of people who were just chilling and having some casual fist fights and this is the first time in ages that I've come into contact with people like this.

I finished a job with some guys, went back to free roam, and the first thing they do is shoot and kill me.

• saintsrow, ThatGuyWhoPlaysGtaTooMuch, NuclearCore and 2 others like this

Drive_ByShooting
  • Drive_ByShooting

Taking Photos of GTA since 2013

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:49 PM

The possibilities this game could have become. Me and my friends are just wanting more from the game. Simple things like animals and some of the vehicles that could have been added. And broken promises like not releasing content on time. 

I still love the game, but i'd also love it more if more friends enjoyed and played it too. 

• SirPhilMcKraken, ThatGuyWhoPlaysGtaTooMuch, ShinobiFixer and 4 others like this

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:53 PM Edited by xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx, 20 February 2014 - 11:54 PM.

The possibilities this game could have become. Me and my friends are just wanting more from the game. Simple things like animals and some of the vehicles that could have been added. And broken promises like not releasing content on time. 

I still love the game, but i'd also love it more if more friends enjoyed and played it too. 

Man i remember a week before GTA was launched. Me and my buddy were super excited. We sat at work and watched hours of Twitch gameplay. When it came out we were still pumped but pissed Online wasnt avalible. When it came online and everything was whacked he sold his copy. I hung in there because i know alot of games start off rocky.

I am the kind of person who has faith that GTA:O will become something greater than it already is. If R* keeps the promises about updating the game regularly instead of saying "hey were gonna make 4 DLC packs and thats it" then i have no doubts that aside from the hackers and what not the core game will evolve and get better.

So im hopeful that GTA:O will grow into something completely amazing!
  • Drive_ByShooting, Eddie_INTV, codename_duchess and 1 other like this

DeadpoolX
  • DeadpoolX

Knee-Deep in The Dead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:55 PM

The fact that today i keep losing connection to xbox live every 2 seconds for no reason.

pnut87
  • pnut87

Not Brett Favre

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:57 PM

The vast number of little technical oversights. Such as when you get knocked down, it takes three hours to get back up.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

Plague Joker
  • Plague Joker

Recruiter & Ambassador

• Members
  • None

Matchmaking.

It's broken and makes people lag out.
Broken for the fact it only invites people in your session and they probably won't even join then 16 random skill matched players that also won't join. Like wow thanks. Can't all be in one team if you play with crew. Rarely get a full lobby for a game type that needs more players.

Also few custom matches or new verified content.
  • Hanshot 420th and Alitear like this

ktm_ryder
  • ktm_ryder

blackindia78

• Members

The spawning system overall. Enemies spawning from out of nowhere in missions or gangattacks. Either just behind you or even right in front of you where you actually see how they spawn. Or their cars, if they cant keep up with you, they do a matrix spawn infront of you instead. And Police spawning. And Player spawning above all. Its is too close. If I killl someone for example Simeons car, I sometimes cant even get in the damn car before same player shoots me in the back right after.

• ShinobiFixer, Mr. Crowley and Alitear like this

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

1. The radio that cannot be turned off and kept off, or at the very least remember your last station preference. Same for weapon selection.
2. People that don't vote for next job in missions menu, making everyone else wait.
3. People that repeatedly blow up the mission objective with their buzzards or whatnot.
4. Assholes that have the urge to run you over in missions.
5. Incompetent assholes that spin you out in races and crash into you.
6. Annoying underage kids.
7. Annoying overage adults.
8. Auto aim that locks on to your friends/crew farther but not the random moron standing near and shooting at me.
9. Rockstar taking their sweet ass time releasing heists.
10. Rockstar nerfing missions / removing the 'replay' button.
  • MilezDawg, NDE108, Eddie_INTV and 2 others like this

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

The fact that I just lost $300,000 and my new car mods due to "cloud errors"

prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

that the last time i played I came up against someone in a DM that completely pickled my arse and i was soooo excited to get in on the next DM to redeem myself and the game spat me out into SP.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:03 AM

The fact that Ron hasn't called to offer me Base Invaders since I got my buzzard.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:04 AM Edited by saintsrow, 21 February 2014 - 12:10 AM.

The way that everyone seems to be hostile. When it first started, a lot of people were cool with each other. Nowadays, you can't drive past someone without being shot at. The other day, I found a group of people who were just chilling and having some casual fist fights and this is the first time in ages that I've come into contact with people like this.

I finished a job with some guys, went back to free roam, and the first thing they do is shoot and kill me.

:^: You nailed it.  I have been swapping between my two characters lately so I can sell two cars per hour instead of 1, and so I get dumped into a new free-roam sh*thole every time.  I made the mistake of getting a Weasel Plaza apartment for my alt character, and half the time he gets killed even before he gets out of the driveway. 

So what annoys you most about GTA:O right now?

Assholes and tanks and assholes in tanks.  :bored:

EDIT:  And another thing - Every once in a rare while, instead of farming and grinding my ass for a pittance, I "play the game the way its supposed to be played," actually having fun in free-roam doing a running gun battle or a survival or trying to take out a tank that has killed me.  Nearly everytime the action gets hot and heavy and really fun with a lot going on, the PS3 freezes.  I don't know if that is the game, or a dying console, but it's like a coffin nail which acts like a wild crazy fun detector and slams down to prevent that kind of thing (fun) from happening.  :cry:

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

The stupid character-steering and cover system, especially now that I'm in free-aim. Cover-lock or unlock has killed me as often as carelessness has and the drunk-legs inherited from Niko means that every time I want to turn around I have to aim my gun or I'll walk in a half-circle like an asshole supermodel.
  • A Maned Wolf likes this

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:08 AM Edited by Flexx, 26 February 2014 - 07:13 AM.

R* won't seem to take me off lobby mic mute because I free-roam rape too much. Whats worse (and by worse I mean even more stupid) I'm still muted when I change chat to friends, or join a mission. Its been like two weeks, maybe longer. All because some kid sucks. R* gaffe of patch 1.10

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:12 AM

8. Auto aim that locks on to your friends/crew farther but not the random moron standing near and shooting at me.

10. Rockstar nerfing missions / removing the 'replay' button.

8. Have you tried setting your 'crew targetting priority' to low?
10. The also nerfed some expenses, but mainly....they just gave mission payouts a substantial payout, unless you play on easy. Solo, you get bonuses for normal and hard. Group, just for hard.

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:14 AM

The goddamn cops that ruin any fun you try to have.
  • SchwartzJesuz, Canucks555, zreakz and 1 other like this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:27 AM Edited by beat_savy_9, 21 February 2014 - 12:28 AM.

Tattoos being blurry has always been my main gripe, but lately, it's the lack of skilled players, pretty much everyone I encounter sucks at this game so bad. I'm so bored with it.

• saintsrow likes this

DeathByGenocide
  • DeathByGenocide

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

when it comes to GTAO not much bothers me, but one thing that really annoys the f*ck out of me are people on the mic who breathe like darth vader, i want to enjoy the game without the need of hearing what your orgasm sounds like. i'll go out of my way to target them once the source of the annoyance is found.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:32 AM

Not being able to stay linked to my friend after missions, and then having to send him an invite.

• saintsrow and Eddie_INTV like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users